if you saw one of them on the street...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thrillme said:
Don't think so, I'm 23, none of them look like they're in their 20's so I probably wouldn't.

However, U2 when they were my age now, different story.

For point of reference--Have you seen the Red Rocks video or any stills from Red Rocks video, or Sunday bloody Sunday video (taken from RR vid)?

redrockad.jpg

If I saw Adam, looking the way he does from that video, walking down the street I would notice him, but I'd be far too shy to flirt or anything.

I probably would smirk at someone sporting a mullet, sorry Bono.

Edge would catch my attention.

Larry I might think "jail-bait," and keep walking.

thumb_adamUFscruff.jpg

I'd notice Adam in this pic too.

..have we seen the Red Rocks video..:drool: :drool: :drool:

..have we drooled over the Red Rocks video...:drool: :drool:

...are we female in here???:evil:

Ive never seen the Red Rocks video - im so sad:sad:
Does anyone have any clips of it?

Yeah, definatley!!

B is very attractive on the outside :drool:
and it is his music that reveals how attractive he is on the inside but if I seen him on the street I would definatley fall for him right away and be gutted at the fact that he is old enough to be my dad and is married :sad:

But I live in dreamworld so it's all good :wink:

Come on though....how can you not find him attractive, fame or no fame?
Have you seen his eyes...
Have you seen his *cough*arse*cough*
Have you seen HIM??

The other guys are all very sexy :drool: but it's B that does it for me every time :wink:

Well, yes, being shallow, I'm sure I'd be attracted to our boys on their looks alone-Bono and his piercing baby blues, Larry and his rock hard abs, Edge and his kind, gentle smile, and Adam the silver fox. In fact, I saw this Adam lookalike this past Sunday and really did a double take. I wondered, "What the hell is Adam Clayton doing on Brady Street?" Ha, don't I wish.

However, it's their talent, friendship, accents, compassion, and success that add to their attractiveness. I love how each one of them have their own unique and quirky personalities. This was so evident when our boys gave their speeches at their Induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Bono's speech went on FOREVER! Larry cut to the chase and talked for a millisecond. Edge was sweetly dorkish reading off of his Blackberry. And Adam, ever the gentleman, remembered the ladies behind U2.

tootty86 said:
Ive never seen the Red Rocks video - im so sad:sad:
Does anyone have any clips of it?

You can watch 30 seconds of "Sunday Bloody Sunday" video on U2.com. (this video is from the Red Rocks concert).

It's on the audio/video page, you can see it if you click on the War album.

sokki said:
just wondering, 'cause i'm half cut and the thought just occured to me... if you saw a member of U2 on the street, and they weren't famous... and didn't have brilliant music... they were just any other bunch of guys... would you find them attractive? like if you saw bono... would you find him good looking?

know what i mean?

Yes......Mr B has a certain "something" about him that would make him stand out in a crowd to draw my attention.....a certain "aura" I would say.

:|

EveClayton said:
I would be attracted to Adam if I saw him on the street.

I agree!!!:yes: I would be attracted to JT Adam, R&H Adam, Zoo Adam, POP Adam, Elevaton Adam, and just when I thought it could not get any better, the Silver Fox emerges!!!! GULP!!!:drool:

The older the better!!!!:drool: Old guys are hot!!! Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, Adam Clayton!!!:drool: Yeah Baby

Great thread! :up: interesting to think of.

For me, I'd really notice Larry(need I explain...don't think so..), Adam (mostly War, UF, JT, Elevation and of course now:drool:) and Bono (I love men with dark hair and blue eyes:drool: )

Well, Edge too but only because he kinda reminds me of this cousin I have in Texas. :huh:

well, the first time I saw Larry I didn't really know who he was... :reject: so yeah, he'd DEFINITELY get my attention! :yes:

I saw a Larry look-alike last year, here in Italy... I was at the train station in Turin, buying a ticket, and he was standing beside me; man he was a REAL knockout: same profile as Larry, darker hair, a bit taller maybe, but same eyes and piercing stare :combust: I ogled him for a good five minutes, but didn't realize I was rudely staring until he went away without buying his ticket, looking incredibly uncomforable... :ohmy: :wink:
I couldn't help myself! he was so... :larry: wow...

...I've got a serious case on Larry. I'm starting to think it's terminal. :|

Larry is visually the prettiest of the band. Larry would stand out in any crowd as the attractive one. Larry is the one that most non-U2 fans drool over as they are basing their opinion solely on looks.

Adam's elegance would be apparent. The way he sits, the way he moves would be attractive.

The Edge looks like a million and one other students on campus. In his jeans, t shirt, and burglars beanie I would probably write him off as a professional student.

In street pics Bono either looks like a hobo or a drunk or a drunken hobo so I wouldn't find him attractive.

So yeah, Larry is the one that I would notice in a street. Adam is the one I would notice at a party/restaurant/etc.

beli said:
Bono either looks like a hobo or a drunk or a drunken hobo

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think Larry is much easier to like, aesthetically speaking, than the other members of the band (referring to a general audience, not necessarily U2 fans). I mean, what's not to like about him? he's simply perfect... :wink:
eh just kidding, of course... after all, de gustibus non disputandum est (< useless display of Latin knowledge)

btw, I think Adam wouldn't go unnoticed either... not by me, at least :wink:

and I agree about men in their 40s being much more charming!!! :yes:

sraphim said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think Larry is much easier to like, aesthetically speaking, than the other members of the band (referring to a general audience, not necessarily U2 fans). I mean, what's not to like about him? he's simply perfect... :wink:
eh just kidding, of course... after all, de gustibus non disputandum est (< useless display of Latin knowledge)

btw, I think Adam wouldn't go unnoticed either... not by me, at least :wink:

and I agree about men in their 40s being much more charming!!! :yes:

:wave: , Sraphim! Haven't seen you around lately!

Could you wow me further with your previously unknown talent, and translate that bit of Latin there?:wink:

And yes, goes without saying, I'd definitely notice an "unknown" Larry on the street... I think I might notice Adam too, but probably only ATYCLB-onward Adam. And Bono, definitely, from JT and RH... and Zoo! Edge... if the moment was right-- like at Barnes and Noble, when you drinking a coffee and reading a book in the cafe, and look around the tables...

There, I narrowed down my choices, uh?!:lol:

Carmelu2fan said:
The older the better!!!!:drool: Old guys are hot!!! Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, Adam Clayton!!!:drool: Yeah Baby

Just because Adam is The Silver Fox, it doesn't mean that he is "up there" with Harrison Ford (he's in his 60s) and Sean Connery (he's in his 70s).

Even though I'm a Bono girl, if Adam were wearing that tan suit, with his hair a bit longer as it was at the beginning of the Vertigo tour, I would definitely notice him on the street. And if he spoke to me in that refined British accent, I probably would be speechless, even though he is a "younger man" to me (the same age as my "significant other"). :giggle:

GracelandHarley said:
:wave: , Sraphim! Haven't seen you around lately!

:wave: back at you, Grace!!
yeah I've been away from Pleba for a week, not a choice from my part unfortunately... been busy with university and all, but now I'm freeeeee.... can't wait for our boys to be here in Italy next week!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! >>> hyperventilating :hyper:

Could you wow me further with your previously unknown talent, and translate that bit of Latin there?:wink:

uh that simply means > the tastes is not a thing to discuss.
sorry, here in Italy we use that expression a lot, I thought you would know its meaning... but I was just being Italy-centered; I tend to do that a lot lately :wink:

And yes, goes without saying, I'd definitely notice an "unknown" Larry on the street... I think I might notice Adam too, but probably only ATYCLB-onward Adam. And Bono, definitely, from JT and RH... and Zoo! Edge... if the moment was right-- like at Barnes and Noble, when you drinking a coffee and reading a book in the cafe, and look around the tables...

eh... don't flame me, but I don't find Edge actractive at all - or should I say, Dave Ewans :wink:? > he's just not my tipe - judging purely on looks - but as a person... well, he's DEFINITELY my type!! he's so smart, and down-to-heart... and he's such a sweetie!! :love: :hug:
I'd fall in love instantly with a guy like Edge, or Edge himself, even if he wasn't who he is.

If I saw one of them I'd probably duck behind every tree, lamp post, car and sign trying to covertly follow them, I'm a dork who would be too embarrassed to infringe on their freedom or time, hence the stalker walk!:wink:

I would definately take another look at Bono...espeacially during the Zoo tour..he is just amazing to look at. :drool: i love the dark longish hair, the blue eyes.... :faint:

Larry is a very attractive man, he would get a 2nd glance :sexywink:

Adam as the silver fox would get another look because he looks so "elegant" :wink:

ive never really found Edge very attractive, but im sure if he started talking i would notice him :yes:

MsPurrl said:

Just because Adam is The Silver Fox, it doesn't mean that he is "up there" with Harrison Ford (he's in his 60s) and Sean Connery (he's in his 70s).

Even though I'm a Bono girl, if Adam were wearing that tan suit, with his hair a bit longer as it was at the beginning of the Vertigo tour, I would definitely notice him on the street. And if he spoke to me in that refined British accent, I probably would be speechless, even though he is a "younger man" to me (the same age as my "significant other"). :giggle:

I am 27, so Adam is older to me!!!:wink: I did not know Harrison Ford was in his 60's:eyebrow: I still think he is fine, but no one is as sexy as Adam:yes:

Back
Top Bottom