If You Could turn 1 band memeber.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What pet is your band member?

• Bono-Cat

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Edge-Horse

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Adam-Turtle

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Larry-Dog

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I don't like these options, i'm voting on the fourm.

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ice~Princess

The Fly
If you could turn one of the band members into a pet, which would you change???And what would type of pet would they be??? For me it would be Edge and I would change him in to a horse, if you dont like the choices then just vote here in letters!

Oh man! You got me thinkin' bad, bad thoughts now! I have a cat now, and he likes to sleep ON me, or near my head, or snuggled up right up against me...I think you know where my dirty mind is going with this.:mac:

Oh my dream come true! I love cats and I love Bono! Bono cuddled up on me, purring, laying on top of me and snuggling on my face all night long like my cats do! SIGHHHHHHHH!!:drool:
Ice~Princess your avatar is cute!!!!!:)

I already have a Bono cat...in fact, all 4 of my cats each resemble a U2 member:

Chloe is Bono Cat...she is mischievous and can get on people's nerves, but she is so adorable, sweet, and loving that nobody cares...she's all about charm.

Tommy is Adam Cat...he's very posh and elegant.

Whiskers is Edge Cat...very quiet, shy, reserved, and intelligent.

Amy is Larry Cat...she's a good soul overall, but she can be snarly.

I voted Edge-Horse, but really I'd want to turn Bono into a horse. So I could ride him all day. :D

:ohmy: Did I say that? I haven't made a comment like that in a long time. :p

mc, that thought crossed my mind briefly, but it's bad. bad bad bad. *cleans brain with soap*

i chose edge horse, but my only reasoning was that horses live longest...i'm a sad sad person...:slant: ;) :D

YAY! Edge and horses are my two fav things. I'm glad thay are together. :yes:

inner workings of a random mind:

*thinks of adam* :drool:

*thinks of adam wearing a turtleneck in then rolling stone spread*

gutterbrain: spread?

cba: shut up gutterbrain!

gutterbrain: :silent:

*looks at choices*

yeah....turtle adam.

Larry might be nice as a warm, fuzzy Alaskan huskie...*cuddle* But I always see him as a bear. They look so cuddly and soft and then can scowl. Plus, they are vegatarians! :D Bono would make an adorable kitty, Adam would be a perfect turtle, and Edge would be a kitty or a cocker spaniel. This is such a funny topic! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom