If you could change 'something' from any U2lad: What would it be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FallingStar said:
Larry having more hair. :evil:

Yes definitely! :yes: :up: The others too. Bono's hair is fine like it is but if he did want to grow it longer I wouldn't mind! :D :sexywink: Adam would also look better with more hair. I really don't like crewcuts on any guys. I just love to run my fingers through hair :cute: so it has to be long enough for that. As for Edge, aw, poor Edge, he'd look great with hair if he had some, but he doesn't :( so the beanie is cute enough.:shrug:

Last edited:
:no: Not more hair! I'm not a hair person at all...I mean, if a guy has longer hair than mine we've got problems! Actually, I think I might make Bono's hair a bit shorter, but that's all.

:grumpy: Leave Larry's hair alone! :wave:

Desire4Bono said:
He can keep the nose, but I'm still taking him out to eat, anybody want to go along and help me feed him? :cute:

*Raises hand* I'll go, only because you mentioned Golden Corral and I haven't been to that restaurant in so long (we had one in my old town, but it closed down-I miss their food so much, they had good stuff).

U2Kitten, yeah, I love Bono's hair now as well-but if he grew it out a la JT/R&H era...I certainly wouldn't mind that. A JT/R&H era version of Bono that's about my age...yep...send one of those to me and I'll be a very happy young lady. :yes:. :D.

Angela

Is Bono 5'5'' or 5'6'', cause then yea i would make him talelr cause thats about my height. I would make him lose a little weight and definitely make him quit smoking, that goes for the rest.

I don't know what I would change on Edge really.

Adam would be the old look from the wrinkles, I would make him grow some more hair.

As for Larry I don't mind the nose, but I would make him an inch or two taller and definitely make him grow his hair. Not long or anything but the way it was in POP era, but not the slicked back hair from the tour. His hair now is way to short from the sides and top and it makes him look older and his nose larger.

Last edited:
Bono: his shoes! I don't like them. Bring back the Fly boots! I would get rid of his shades, and shave him more often. I don't like the scruff on his face. I like his hair, clothes and personality just the way they are.

I'm not really attracted to any of the others so their physical attributes don't matter to me like they do with Bono. The nurse in me thinks they could all do with a little less smoking and boozing it up for their own good, but oh well, I'm not going to lecture. I love them anyway!

Everyone wants Edge to have more hair. I think he looks cute just the way he is :cute:

I'd probably make Bono taller.

Larry, I'd make him turn that frown upside down!

Adam? :hmm:
.....I think he looks better without glasses, I think most people do (I wore glasses forever before I got contacts so I can say that) I think I would take the glasses off of him.

I DEFINITELY agree about the smoking.:tsk: QUIT BOYS!!!!

yeah, leave poor edge alone about his hair!

:shrug: i just like hats...

U2girl91289 said:
BOno's 5'6"? That's my height! Scary, considering I'm a lot younger than him(like 25 + yrs younger)

Heh, I'm about 5'5" or 5'6", so I'm around the same height as him, too...it is weird, isn't it, to think that Bono's 42 years old and yet he's about the same height as the two of us...funny.

My dad's three years older than Bono, and he's 6'1", so he'd tower over Bono, hehe.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom