If You Could..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
If you could trade places w/ one woman for a day, who would it be and why?

No wives/so's of U2 or any other musician, actor, etc that you might fancy :wink:

I think I'd pick Condoleeza Rice. I'd love to see what REALLY goes on in that WH for one day, and what GWB is really like, though that might be too scary :mac:

Angelina Jolie. But not because of her acting career, but because of her work with the UNHCR. I'd love to do what she does. I have worked for the UNHCR a few years ago and it was such a rewarding experience. I wish I could do it again, but this time I'd like to travel and go where refugees and displaced people are living and helping in any way I can.

people may laugh at this, but i don't care.

oprah--she's one of the world's greatest humanitarians, and i have a mountain of respect for her. her interviews are great, her concerns for the women of the world inspires me, and her generosity is breath-taking (and sometimes the best fun in the world). i'd love to see the world through her eyes for a day.

dandy said:
people may laugh at this, but i don't care.

oprah--she's one of the world's greatest humanitarians, and i have a mountain of respect for her. her interviews are great, her concerns for the women of the world inspires me, and her generosity is breath-taking (and sometimes the best fun in the world). i'd love to see the world through her eyes for a day.

Fine choice dandy. I was going to say Oprah myself. I have great admiration of her,in what she does for others less fortunate than herself. Amazing lady she is!

How about Queen Elizabeth-I've always wanted to be queen for a day :wink:

Nancy Grace from Court TV, I think she kicks ass

Last edited:
:hmm:

I think someone like Ann Coulter or Dr. Laura , someone who I disagree with on, well, pretty much everything. :lol: I've always wanted to be able to see the point of view of someone so different than me, to see where they're coming from. :shrug:

I was thinking about it today and I couldn't come up with anyone, except Catherine Zeta-Jones.

:huh:

"Why" you ask? Because, just for one day, I would love to look like Catherine Zeta-Jones (and I soooooooo do not look like Catherine Zeta-Jones :( )

I'm so shallow :reject: :shifty:

kellyahern said:
I was thinking about it today and I couldn't come up with anyone, except Catherine Zeta-Jones.

:huh:

"Why" you ask? Because, just for one day, I would love to look like Catherine Zeta-Jones (and I soooooooo do not look like Catherine Zeta-Jones :( )

hopefully hubby would be away on vacation for that day, for your sake.

:yikes:

speaking of unsexy men... michael douglas

:barf:

Last edited:
I thought he was sexy for like a millisecond, then he hit the wall..or I regained my sanity

Yes, I'd be Catherine for a day if Michael was off making a movie, then I'd call Brad Pitt and have us re-enact the love scenes from Oceans Twelve :D

Jessica Simpson so I could openly declare my permenant retirement from showbusiness;)

and celine dion
and jennifer lopez
and mariah carey
and whitney houston
and... oh wait - those last two are already retired, aren't they? :evil: :tongue:

(Disclaimer: Amazingly talented, each one of them - but OVER EXPOSED!!!! Enough already, you know? :wink: )

kellyahern said:

Could you first be Ashlee Simpson then? :hyper:

I'll do it for her! :wink:

918-FRONT_BIG.jpg

I ask myself that question everytime I see her on TV.

kellyahern said:
"Why" you ask?

Honey, she's made out with George Clooney. I'm not asking a thing. :drool:

I'd like to be Julia Louis Dreyfuss but back when she was doing Seinfeld. Getting to work with that crack squad would have me in tears.

Back
Top Bottom