If U2 was in Tiger Beat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nurse chrissi

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
had orginally posted this in the younger crowd thread but decided to give it its own special thread :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I''m on call all weekend - (read bored out of my mind) so with a LOT of time on my hands the whole thing about U2 being in a magazine such as Tiger Beat is actually quite funny - so much so that a band profile idea lodged in my head so here it goes....

Bono - This sensitve sweetie out to save the world! When Bono's not singing songs that make us swoon he's helping people in poor countries -aww its't that sweet?!?!Bono enjoys long walks in the rain, hot bubble baths, poetry and kitties!!!
Bono also like to draw so totally give him some art supplies for his B-day - maybe then he will draw a picture of you - hot! His favorite color is blue and his favorite holiday is totally New Years Eve so you know this hottie likes to party!!!!

Adam - this funny guy loves to make a girl laugh - he's totally into artistic expression so be prepared to try some new things! Adam also likes to shop! He will totally help you pick out clothes that will look super-fine on you! Adam also likes to collect spoons - so you totally know what to get him for his B-Day! Adam's favorite color is green and his loves making cholocate chip cookies and watching horror movies - so you can totally, like, cuddle up to him if you get scared!

Larry - This super shy guy is worth getting to know! Larry likes to work out and is totally into soccer so if you want to get close to this wickedly hot guy you better brush up! Motercycles are what this bad boy with a heart of gold likes to ride so you better come prepared with a scruchie! Larry's a vegatarian so on his B-day cook him a super-special dinner - just no meat! Larry's favorite color is black and he loves to make scrapbooks and talk all night long!

The Edge - The way to this hunky smart guy is through his mind! Edge likes horseback riding, holding hands, and watching the sunset! Edge loves to get ice cream (strawberry!)on a hot summer night and walk along the boardwalk and look at the stars while reading poetry! This quiet cutie also likes just hangin' out and is totally into pillow fights! Edge has quite a hat collection so you can get him a super-hot beanie for his B-day and he would be so psyched! Edge's favorite color is also blue - just like Bono's! (they are totally BFF)!

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:
had orginally posted this in the younger crowd thread but decided to give it its own special thread :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I''m on call all weekend - (read bored out of my mind) so with a LOT of time on my hands the whole thing about U2 being in a magazine such as Tiger Beat is actually quite funny - so much so that a band profile idea lodged in my head so here it goes....

Bono - This sensitve sweetie out to save the world! When Bono's not singing songs that make us swoon he's helping people in poor countries -aww its't that sweet?!?!Bono enjoys long walks in the rain, hot bubble baths, poetry and kitties!!!
Bono also like to draw so totally give him some art supplies for his B-day - maybe then he will draw a picture of you - hot! His favorite color is blue and his favorite holiday is totally New Years Eve so you know this hottie likes to party!!!!

Adam - this funny guy loves to make a girl laugh - he's totally into artistic expression so be prepared to try some new things! Adam also likes to shop! He will totally help you pick out clothes that will look super-fine on you! Adam also likes to collect spoons - so you totally know what to get him for his B-Day! Adam's favorite color is green and his loves making cholocate chip cookies and watching horror movies - so you can totally, like, cuddle up to him if you get scared!

Larry - This super shy guy is worth getting to know! Larry likes to work out and is totally into soccer so if you want to get close to this wickedly hot guy you better brush up! Motercycles are what this bad boy with a heart of gold likes to ride so you better come prepared with a scruchie! Larry's a vegatarian so on his B-day cook him a super-special dinner - just no meat! Larry's favorite color is black and he loves to make scrapbooks and talk all night long!

The Edge - The way to this hunky smart guy is through his mind! Edge likes horseback riding, holding hands, and watching the sunset! Edge loves to get ice cream (strawberry!)on a hot summer night and walk along the boardwalk and look at the stars while reading poetry! This quite cutie also likes just hangin' out and is totally into pillow fights! Edge has quite a hat collection so you can get him a super-hot beanie for his B-day and he would be so psyched! Edge's favorite color is also blue - just like Bono's! (they are totally BFF)!
:lmao:

wanted to put the disclaimer that this work is wholly ficticious - for all I know all of U2 may like to scrapbook - and they might all be BFF's

Back
Top Bottom