"If I could, yes I would..." - The new weekly PLEBA-thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Merc

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Ok, girls (and guys :wink: ) - I got an idea for a new thread, partly inspired by the fact that The Edge is posting at Interference ( :hyper: ) and by some very old threads I think I can remember...

... if you think the idea is bad and really just sucks, please let me know, ok? :D

The idea was something along the lines of making it another weekly thread like 'Moobday', 'RSOC Meetings', 'Leather Days' and 'Freestylin' Fridays', and then post it on sundays, with the theme of the thread always beeing something like "What would you do if...?"

So, the topic of the first thread - What would you do if Edge (or any other bandmember) PM'd you here at Interference to ask questions about you - why you're a U2 fan, how long you've been a fan, what you think of "Vertigo" etc.?

...and please keep it decent girls! :shifty: :wink:

I'll be back later with a reply! :wave:

i think i quite like the idea of this thread - especailly cause i've got a question i want to ask which would fit in perfectly.

in terms of one of the band member PM'ing me?

i'd answer, simple as. if edge wants to know why i'm a fan how long etc then i'd quite happily tell him, no more no less

highly unlikely though but it would be very cool if it happened

You mean would we respond with nekkid photos & our phone numbers? :wink:

heh - nah, I'd be good, I'd answer sensibly and try not to make it an essay.

After I've finished dying of shock, that is.

Cheers ~Ultra

I think that for the most part the ladies (and gentlemen) of PLEBA are a nice/friendly group of people - not frightening at all:)

I think its a great idea

sure I'd talk with Edge - he seems like a cool guy :wave:

I think it's a good idea, but I don't know what to say! I'd be so excited. I'd try to just answer it honestly.

I'd answer his questions.

And I would ask him a few of my own.

I would be thrilled but I would keep it in perspective.

I know U2 are famous, rich, extremely talented and good-looking (not bad, huh? :laugh: ) but they are still human, not gods.

I strongly feel that they DESERVE not only our affection for them but also our RESPECT - they have done so many unselfish and kind-hearted things for us over the years, that I feel to give them anything less than OUR FULL RESPECT is not too TRULY APPRECIATE THEM.

So, WHEN Edge PM's me or emails me privately ( :lmao: ) I will treat him the way that I would want to be treated if I was him - with genuine affection and respect, and a bit of humour! :hug:

I WILL GIVE U2 ONLY THE BEST THAT I CAN GIVE THEM! :love:

Back
Top Bottom