If Bono would sing you any song...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New material: AM&AW
Old material: Hawkmoon 269
Non-U2 material: Never Tear Us Apart (B would just RIP that one apart, I'm sure, out of respect for Hutch!!! :love: In a good way, of course! :wink: )

hmm

well if this were a private concert deal, I'd say "Wake Up Dead Man" because I think that song would be incredible in an intimate setting--perhaps one day U2 will do what the Stones did and play some small clubs.

to me personally...."In a Little While" by far my favorite U2 song.
or maybe "Fairy Tale of New York" by the Pogues b/c then I could duet with him. ha.

Well for a new song, i'd say MAN AND A WOMAN. That song is really growing on me and i can't get the bassline out of my head,
fantastic work on there Adam!:applaud:

I just :heart: how Bono sounds on it and i think it's their most romantic sounding song since with or without you! Oh to imagine slow dancing with Bono while he sings this into your ear
:combust: :combust:

Welcome also the new PLEBA girls and enjoy the lusting; it will be habit-forming stuff. I can never be cured of my U2 (esp. Bono) addiction!:coocoo: It's sending me crazy all of the time the way that it's become a daily fix for me searching for new info. I'm so glad i found you PLEBA girls on here 'cos you make me laugh and cheer me up so much when i've been feeling low so :up: to you all! you're all so great and entertaining, i really appreciate and admire your wit&intelligence but i wish i was close to being as clever with words, oh dear does it sound as though i'm pouring my heart out here? Sorry if i'm getting a bit carried away!
Hope i'm not coming across as weird here. I think it's just that i'm a bit nervous about posting and matching all your talents on here!

I mean i find it easy just to say cor, Bono's hot or similar but it's just maybe a little bit tricky for me to express myself effectively about stuff. Sorry if i've bored you but i just thought i'd be honest about how i'm feeling about joining in here!:(

susanp6 said:
Well for a new song, i'd say MAN AND A WOMAN. That song is really growing on me and i can't get the bassline out of my head,
fantastic work on there Adam!:applaud:

I just :heart: how Bono sounds on it and i think it's their most romantic sounding song since with or without you! Oh to imagine slow dancing with Bono while he sings this into your ear
:combust: :combust:

Welcome also the new PLEBA girls and enjoy the lusting; it will be habit-forming stuff. I can never be cured of my U2 (esp. Bono) addiction!:coocoo: It's sending me crazy all of the time the way that it's become a daily fix for me searching for new info. I'm so glad i found you PLEBA girls on here 'cos you make me laugh and cheer me up so much when i've been feeling low so :up: to you all! you're all so great and entertaining, i really appreciate and admire your wit&intelligence but i wish i was close to being as clever with words, oh dear does it sound as though i'm pouring my heart out here? Sorry if i'm getting a bit carried away!

Not bored at all, welcome to our world!!
Please enlighten me, i so do enjoy hearing out loud all that i think and feel.
Us Plebans, are just dreaming out loud, in color.
X JASE
Hope i'm not coming across as weird here. I think it's just that i'm a bit nervous about posting and matching all your talents on here!

I mean i find it easy just to say cor, Bono's hot or similar but it's just maybe a little bit tricky for me to express myself effectively about stuff. Sorry if i've bored you but i just thought i'd be honest about how i'm feeling about joining in here!:(

bonolady said:
If you wear that velvet dress.......Jools Holland version........of course !!!:drool: :censored: Add some shirt abuse to it and I will be in heaven !!!!!!!:wink:

Mmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmmmm:drool:

The soundtrack to my Bono fantasies.

My picks are "Drowning Man", "LOVE IS blindness", "The Ground Beneath Her Feet" and "Ultra violet".

Then the :evil: part of me would love to have Bono sing "Acrobat" just to see him looking at me while he sings these lines ....And you can swallow or you can spit......or choke on it....:macdevil: :D

Re: The soundtrack to my Bono fantasies.

karmic_postmark said:

Then the :evil: part of me would love to have Bono sing "Acrobat" just to see him looking at me while he sings these lines ....And you can swallow or you can spit......or choke on it....:macdevil: :D

:yes: :combust:

Re: The soundtrack to my Bono fantasies.

karmic_postmark said:
My picks are "Drowning Man", "LOVE IS blindness", "The Ground Beneath Her Feet" and "Ultra violet".

Hey how come Bono can talk about oral but we get censored??
HUH?HUH?HUH?
If Bono can, then i think we should be able to, too!

mmmmmmmmmmoral.
hehe, moral.

Original Of The Species, if it was to be from the new album, I adore that song.

but there ae so many amazing love songs:

all I want is you
stay
with or without you
the sweetest thing

Hawkmoon 269

Looking straight into my eyes with top 4 buttons of dress shirt undone, sleeves rolled up, a couple stray bangs just over his baby blues singing to me:

"Like thunder needs rain
Like a preacher needs pain
Like tongues of flame
Like a sheet stained
I need your love
I need your love"

Uh yeah - this is a recurring dream. :)

Back
Top Bottom