If anyone hears so much as a rumour of a whisper of a rumour that Bono's 2 B in NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
If anyone hears so much as a rumour of a whisper of a rumour that Bono's 2 B in NYC..

:giggle:

........ somewhen in the days between march 3 and march 14th {giving them the 15th to arrive downunder 2 days before for adjustemnt/practice etc}...... for some semi/ fully public event et al.........{ANY Borrough} [...."Bono arrives in :huh: Staten Island..."}

Please post here :begs:

....have still not met him.......have to keep up the search :D

will bring camera , of course!!!!! :wink:

thanks, in advance -- :laugh: :bow:

Last edited:
Hi Dazzledbylight! This is the girl from last night at the interenet cafe . . .

I am sure you will meet Bono one day - although I have not heard anything about March . . if I here anything on zootopia, i.e. any lectures/appearences I will let you know!

Hope you are doing well. It was nice to meet you!

Ciao linda!

Last edited:
hi back :D

it was such a great suprise!

it was so much fun {& nice to meet you} to suddenly find myself sharing the Live TV/sound Concert feed with a u2 fan face 2 face.........

{ for anyone reading we were sitting next to each other at a netcafe......she on Zootop posting, me here- trying to get into the BA gig#2 SLP stream, and she saw me strugging with getting the links- then we found we were both u2 fans! }

........as well with the Setlist party gang & other Inf friends on other threads on-line concurrently!

have a great time :hyper: at your upcoming show!

& thanks :hug: for keeping an antenna out for any rumours!:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom