I'd like to be proved wrong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icelady

War Child
In the chest in my attic underneath all the dust
You know some would say there are cliques here on PLEBA.

You know some would say that some are more sensitive than others.

Here in PLEBA land I have just depressed the hell out of U2k - and I'd like us to prove her wrong.

I hope that people are not labelled here on the forum.

I would like everyone to prove me wrong and show some appreciation for those who feel like they are not apart of the community.

I would like everyone to prove me wrong and show me there are no divisions in the PLEBA community.

I hope there is truth in our hearts and minds today.

Here's you everyone to be happy, free to voice, free to be.

That's what it is to be a part of PLEBA.

Show me a sign - this is an appreciation thread. Show your appreciation to a fine poster, show your appreciation for U2k.

Oh Icelady this was SO SWEET- but it's only going to backfire, because I will only get my feelings hurt when this thread is ignored, but your intentions were the best and most honorable and I appreciate it.

(((((HUGS)))))))))

Well I don't know about cliques within PLEBA. I'm not going to deny that sometimes it seems like a clique itself, but so do a lot of other forums.

Anyways...I don't know what U2k's preference is, but you can't go wrong with all 4 boys!
33333%3B%3A%3B23232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E23232833%3B%3A8%3C2ot1lsi
biggrin.gif

I think I'm safe in saying that we all agree that anyone and everyone's welcome!

------------------
~*Mona*~
a litle girl with Spanish eyes

A little less circuitry ** A little more poetry

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

O! It's U2Kitten!! Sorry, I didn't recognize the abbreviation!

Listen, you're on Mac's cleaning staff with me!
biggrin.gif
I don't know what went down, but I hope everything's OK
33333%3B%3A%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232376448%3C9%3Cnu0mrj

------------------
~*Mona*~

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Thank you so much Mona. I love the pics! Yeah, you know my favorite is Bono and I'm on the cleaning squad with you! You're right, maybe the whole thing is like a clique.

((((HUGS)))))

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 01-04-2002).]

Hey kids. I've always felt the love from PLEBA (ha, or maybe I just neglected the hate...nah, definately felt the love). I never noticed people not liking U2k. I like almost everybody who's a regular here, U2k included. *hugs U2k and offers to describe U2 pics for her because I can't post them because I'm not advanced enough* There is this one where Edge is sitting in a bus...
Whatever, don't feel bad.
biggrin.gif

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

You want Bono? I got Bono.

33333%3B%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E232327587%3B874ot1lsi

33333%3B%3A%3B23232%7Ffp39%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E2323266926564ot1lsi

33333%3B%3A%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D323237568%3A%3C77nu0mrj

33333%3B%3A%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D32323766%3C772%3Bnu0mrj

ask and you shall recieve.....

don't ask and you shall STILL recieve. I can't spell 'receive'

I'm sorry if someone did something that hurt you
frown.gif
Bono makes it better!

------------------
~*Mona*~

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Well, if it makes either of you feel any better, i dont think i'm in any cliques.
smile.gif

There are people here I know better than others, and ones i talk to all the time, but i wouldnt say i'm in any real clique. *shrugs*
Welll...If it has to do with MacPhisto...I want IN!!!!!!!
*Bangs on the door of the Macphisto clique and demands acceptance*
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 01-04-2002).]

Icelady, that was so nice! Next time I'm feeling depressed, I'm calling you! Anyway, I suffered through cliques all through my school life, and I sure as hell don't want to worry about stuff like that on here. Pleba should be one giant clique, definitely.

Kitten, you posted the most gorgeous Edge pics on that new Edge thread and made my day. For that alone I appreciate you!
(((HUGS)))

20924432fAqRHHPeAm_ph.jpg

Originally posted by icelady:
I loveth you Mona
biggrin.gif
Icelady you're SO flippin' nice, starting threads for other people
biggrin.gif
It makes me feet warm.
biggrin.gif
That's a good thing
smile.gif

*pedal to the !!!!!!!* for thee
biggrin.gif

*Loveth* fest

------------------
~*Mona*~

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Thanks, y'all are so nice. *sniff* It means so much to know somebody cares. ((((HUGS))) to all of you.

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Thanks, y'all are so nice. *sniff* It means so much to know somebody cares. ((((HUGS))) to all of you.

biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Pleba should be one giant clique, definitely.

And I think that we are. I know that I am only a newbie (god I hate that word) but I feel that when we are in the other forum's that there is some connection between the PLEBA girls. I think that everyone has made me feel very welcome. Especially wildhonee who has gone out of her way to make me feel like I belong!!!

------------------
Official Dog-Walker of the ScottPhisto Society

I don't mean to be arrogant, but ...I do feel that we are meant to be one of the great groups. - Bono, Rolling Stone, 1981

U2k....I hope you don't feel like PLEBA is cliquey....
I think there are some people who are on here more often than others but generally I think we're our own little group ...even though we all have our differences of course !!!
Anyway ((((hugs ))))) to you ,you seem to always respond to my few posts and you ALWAYS have the best pics !!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hopefully I'm going to be on here more often in the days to come I've really missed PLEBA !!!

You folks are all so sweet! I love all the pics by Icelady, U2Kitten, Mona, (sorry I almost wrote 'Moana' LMAO) Welcome back Browneyed girl where have you been?

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

well, I just want to say that I honestly appreciate U2k. She has provided me some fantastic photos which have brought me smiles and warm fuzzies. And she has provided me some good information about webshots and the horror that has been going on with it. About the cliques, I am not sure that there are truly any, but I appreciate the open arms of this forum and the love that all the people in here have for the fellow U2 fan.
biggrin.gif

24421671kjIdWRYcPv_ph.jpg

Originally posted by Veranda:
You folks are all so sweet! I love all the pics by Icelady, U2Kitten, Mona, (sorry I almost wrote 'Moana' LMAO) Welcome back Browneyed girl where have you been?

i posted 3 pics....sniff

When I said 'you folks' I meant everybody, I'm so sorry I left you out by name, I don't want anybody to feel sad or left out here on PLEBA! You know I like you Elizabeth I started you the Adam thread! I appreciate everyone including Elizabeth!
smile.gif

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

When I said 'you folks' I meant everybody, I'm so sorry I left you out by name, I don't want anybody to feel sad or left out here on PLEBA! You know I like you Elizabeth I started you the Adam thread! I appreciate everyone including Elizabeth!
smile.gif

I know, I know!
smile.gif

Don't worry about me!! It's late in the evening and I was just tryin' to tease. And I do love the adam thread. It's such a pleasant way to spend the evening.

*appreciation*

Hey you all...I've wanted to say this for some time...

Everyone here is bonded by their love for the band which means we ARE all one big clique anyway...

And I've appreciated seeing everyone who's been here! It's so nice to come here and cough "appreciate" cough U2 and I can't think of nicer people to "appreciate" with!

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

U2Kitten, don't feel down honey. PLEBA loves you. Not only do you come across as a thoughtful, kind and genuine person, but to top that you have the most fantastic Bono pix collection I've ever seen.

(((HUGS)))
smile.gif

Edit- Oh no I just read about your webshots. That's terrible. Hope it gets sorted out
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Jody (edited 01-05-2002).]

Thanks , it's good to be back...I never really left ....
We've just been having some serious health problems going on w/my grandmother...wont go into heavily,just serious, and I've not been home alot ...mostly at work and then spending time with her.....
but I've missed this place and all this positive energy so I need it right now !!!!

Sure, anytime! I sure appreciated all the beautiful pics and am sorry to hear about the webpage. I would post some but I was using that page. I used to use Bonavoix's then it went down, then I used u2-base and it went down, now this. I'll have to use somebody else's or maybe I am the kiss of death or something.

------------------
~We need new dreams tonight~

Back
Top Bottom