I wonder would all the girls here still go close to their U2 man.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
.......... if he hadnt washed for a whole week, or more........just imagine........smelly wellies......:mac:

I say no..........I would hold my nose and throw a cushion at him and start makin 'whiffy' hand gestures......:D

LOL!!!! Then Id hand him a piece of paper on long arms tongs that are 600 inches long sayin 'Go wash mofo, then hug me'

:D:D:D

:evil: :evil: :evil:

*lol*, maddie!!!!!! :D

Well, if I can hug and kiss my fiance after he's cut the lawn and is all sweaty and gross, I think I could handle a little hug from a yucky band member, if the opportunity ever arose! :D

Maddie, where the hell do you get all your ideas from :D You?re great, girl.

but now to your q: I?d happily volunteer to clean him up.

*starts preparing a bubble bath for Adam....* :sexywink:

LOL Maddie.
I think if I cean give my horse a hug, then a whiffy band member should be no problem. :yes:

I would even if I had to hold my breath. A bubble bath *with* Larry would be fine, so I would suggest that to him, and Bono could join us... :tongue:

Sorry I couldn't resist posting this:

61.jpg

Hehe, I guess if I plugged my nose, I would. If it was the only chance I'd ever have of meeting one of them then yeah I probably would. :yes:

I'd do it.. :D
That's a once in a lifetime opportunity, ya know! Just be sure to bring a jar so you can collect their sweat :D
lol :evil: :lol:

mad1 said:
Lookie! Look! Bad example Mr B set to h'all us pple, bad to have TV set right beside water bath - if fall in Mr B get wild electrocuted and then be standin/sittin very stiff........no a good idea!

Tsk Tsk.......

:eeklaugh:

*spanks bubble Bono for being so thoughtless*

....oh my.....

*scandalizes self*

er....I honestly don't think I'd care about some stinkiness, if it was that or nothing. I mean who am I to talk? Every night I come home from a 20 mile bike ride sweatin worse than.....something VERY sweaty.....but you didn't need to know that.

Bono: did someone say I smelled?

Attachments

• bsmell.jpg
    bsmell.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom