I wish i felt loved by Larry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, that's nothing, I flirted with our favorite drummer:drool:...in the very intimate setting of the Saturday gig at Croker ...:wink:

Pfft mine is sooo much better :tongue: :wink:
Larry flies over from Ireland on my private jet to my house which is equipped with a private run way and stays at my house for long periods of time, with me :yes:
Its all true :wink:

Ah ah, but mine is EVEN better: I'm making out with Larry RIGHT NOW :D and on his Harley, too! :wink:
Now, if you excuse me... I've got someon-err someTHING to do.

ps: Hay, Larry says he'll be there tomorrow. Buy some beer. No, buy a LOT of beer. Oh and a vegetarian omelette too. :wink:

TOMMORROW?! b bb but I want him err I mean his harley NOW :sad:
:eyebrow: Buy? why would I need to buy them, they're in my fridge all the time?:wink:

Re: Re: Re: I wish i felt loved by Larry!

Quote:
Originally posted by Meghan
Hay! I could make a joke here, but I don't think you'd like it......

hay said:

:eyebrow: Now I want to know what it is :hyper:

:eek: Methinks it prolly has something to do tying together the "it smells fishy" comments - directed to LarryLover's story - and the seat of Larry's Harley. :silent: :ohmy:

At least, that's what came to my twisted mind...... :whistle:

hey people, i apologise if u dont believe me but it is true. i havent seen him for some time cos theyre like VERY busy! thank you meghan 4 showing that u believe in me. i really appreciate that. and larry does like vegetarian risotto. he was a vegetarian!also, i cant remeber who it was an i cant b arsed 2 look bk anyway, but they were cross-examing my english but as i type this quickly i dont have time 2 go bk an check what ive written. ok?
if u dont believe me say so but thats ur problem!

:eyebrow: :huh: :| :rolleyes:

as I said...this is a "load o' crap"

story has too many holes in it.. If someone was a true friend of the band they wouldn't be posting on a message board about it. Unless they are like 12 or something...and just don't know any better. Kinda explains the crappy typing too.

sorry bout my crappy typing. i thort u people may b interested in band news. thats what pleba is all about. i dont type properly cos im doing it quickly!

OMG...if it's all true, why don't you just enjoy your special relationship or whatever it is with Larry and keep silent about it on public internet forums??? :eyebrow:

I've got it figured out. Larry's Lover is actually Bun from Actoon Baby in disguise. She's learned how to turn off the caps lock on K's computer, lol...

no im not from actoon baby. i dont have a special realationship with larry, i wouldnt do that to ann. i thought you people would like to know any information about larry! i am crying out that i havent seen him in ages!

wild honey 7 said:
OMG...if it's all true, why don't you just enjoy your special relationship or whatever it is with Larry and keep silent about it on public internet forums??? :eyebrow:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

As Bonochick said in the other thread in the forum: Band Meetings and Sightings. The thread titled: "I know Larry" which is now closed...Thanks btw Bonochick..

She sums it up here:

" I doubt he'd appreciate someone coming here and bragging about it. If you know Larry, flaunting it here really isn't necessary. To me, this thread seems as if it was merely to either rile people up, spark jealousy, or both. I feel that nothing can be gained from leaving this thread open."

Seriously, Larry(or any of the band members) would probably be pissed off if he knew that someone who is supposedly close to him is mouthing off about him on a website. I really find it sad.

but im not saying anthing bad about him or any of them 4 that matter. just saying my experiences, like other people have done. what's wrong?

Larry's Lover! said:
but im not saying anthing bad about him or any of them 4 that matter. just saying my experiences, like other people have done. what's wrong?

There's nothing wrong - it's just that the tone in which you talk about your 'experiences' sounds suspiciously false, or exaggerated.
Regardless of whether or not what you are saying is true, you have to accept that people are going to doubt you. There are plenty of people out there who will claim to have met the band, but will be speaking bullshit :shrug:
I found out recently that someone who was pretty respected on another fansite has completely falsified their entire 'meeting U2' experience, so you'll pardon me if I take what you say with a pinch of salt.

oh right. ill bear that in mind next time. at least someone has the decency to explain what im doing wrong to me. thank you beau2ifulday!

What am I doing in PLEBA? I shouldn't be here at all! I just ran into a B.S.-thread, RUN!

Larry's Lover! said:
I felt uncomfortable reading your posts, and it took me a while to realize why. Most "meeting the band" posts that I've read have been about experiences people have had with band members -- when those band members are actively about the business of being public figures. If Larry is gracious enough to talk to fans after a show, I think that's fair game, and I'd love to hear about it in every tiny detail.
What made me uncomfortable is that things you've posted seem to be about experiences that Larry would have viewed as private and personal. Being himself, as opposed to being on public view as a member of U2. That, to me, is NOT fair game, and to my mind, should not be discussed in a public forum.
I know that we all have our own standards regarding what is private and what is not. I can only say that as a very private person, I'd be dismayed, hurt, and furious if someone I allowed into my private life discussed details about me in such a very public way.
I wrote this not to dump, but to clarify why some people may be reacting to your posts in ways that you may not have anticipated.

Catlady said:
I've got it figured out. Larry's Lover is actually Bun from Actoon Baby in disguise. She's learned how to turn off the caps lock on K's computer, lol...

:laugh:

Re: Re: Re: Re: I wish i felt loved by Larry!

BluRmGrl said:
Quote:
Originally posted by Meghan
Hay! I could make a joke here, but I don't think you'd like it......

:eek: Methinks it prolly has something to do tying together the "it smells fishy" comments - directed to LarryLover's story - and the seat of Larry's Harley. :silent: :ohmy:

At least, that's what came to my twisted mind...... :whistle:

Yes, I'm afraid I have the very same sick/twisted sense of humour.

I'd actually typed out something like "Maybe you should shut your legs, Hay...." but then my conscience visited (as it does every once in a while) and made me change it because it wasn't sure if Hay would take it the right way, and it didn't want everyone to know how sick my mind is -- But now you all know anyway, so next time I think of a dirty joke, I'll be sure to share it. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom