I wish Edge was my U2 guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
w5x88

A thread primarily about Edge has turned into a BonoTongue thread....

Why doesn't that surprise me?

:wink:

Lucy3011 said:
A thread primarily about Edge has turned into a BonoTongue thread....

Why doesn't that surprise me?

:wink:

:hug: Lucy
:hug: :hug: The Edge

:shame: on me. I was rushing my long Bono post back there and I FORGOT to extoll Edge's Magnificant Talents on Melodies and [uderrated] gutair playing!

I really loved the backing and weaving in & out halle's Edge did with Bono on the revised Walk On
ANd I think hios backing vocals on HTDAAB are wonderful. I am loving them both singing together.

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
Winner of this pic...?

w5u89

I LOVE THIS PIC SO MUCH!!..it was on my desk at work for the longest time!!..Both Bono and Edge LOOK HOT!!..but Edgy has more of sweetness, gentlemen, Teddy bear- like appeal *And that is a good thing* But Bono to me is more of *HOT, SEXY, FLIRTATIOUS, SLEEK WILD CAT *with a heart of kitten*sex appeal..*And that is a VERY good thing*:drool:

BonoFox1 said:

I LOVE THIS PIC SO MUCH!!..it was on my desk at work for the longest time!!..Both Bono and Edge LOOK HOT!!..but Edgy has more of sweetness, gentlemen, Teddy bear- like appeal *And that is a good thing* But Bono to me is more of *HOT, SEXY, FLIRTATIOUS, SLEEK WILD CAT *with a heart of kitten*sex appeal..*And that is a VERY good thing*:drool:

Sooo you're saying....

Edge = man you take home to meet your 'rents
Bono = the man you hope your 'rents never find out about! :wink:

:lol:

dazzledbylight said:
Moonlit....

didn't meant to give the impression that I didn't think "the Fly" :drool: was sexy, of course he is. AND i liked your stage personna explanation.

Aw, don't worry, I didn't get that impression-I got what you were trying to say there :). And thanks :D.

Heh, some good pictures that have been shared here-still a Bono girl, but there are some really nice ones of Edge here, too.

Oh, hell, I just love 'em all :hug: :heart:.

Also...

Originally posted by starsgoblue
Edge = man you take home to meet your 'rents
Bono = the man you hope your 'rents never find out about!

LMAO.

Although, funny thing is, I actually would feel comfortable bringing Bono home to meet my parents. They both think he seems like a pretty cool guy. And I think they'd get along well with Edge, too. :).

Shame something like this can't happen in real life, huh? :p.

Angela

starsgoblue said:

Well the original poster DID post a pic of Bono saying she wishes Edge could be the #1 spot but Bman was....:shrug:

To be fair I posted pics of both the boys...:hug:
I know, I was just being a butt :D HA!

Back
Top Bottom