I wish Edge was my U2 guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: count ME in!

dazzledbylight said:
The Fly [tho in real life a 'The Fly' man would be too much of a cad probably]a kind of "come & get me/ or I'm coming to gettcha confidence/maybe even arrogance;

Heh, it's funny...arrogance has never been a trait that I've found appealing in guys...but for some reason, when Bono put on that whole persona when he'd dress up as the Fly...it didn't bother me. Perhaps it's 'cause he knows when to have an attitude about himself and when to be humble (seriously, if someone's on stage, I'll expect them to have an ego of some kind, 'cause they want people to look at them, and they can't get that to happen if they don't make it seem like they're the best thing on the planet-I don't mind that at all, that's totally understandable. But offstage, if they still have that attitude, it's not very appealing. Thankfully, Bono knows how to balance the two, it seems, so that's one reason (out of many) why he has my interest).

Originally posted by dazzledbylight
AND the sweetness he's seems to be more generally inclined to than his occasional arrogance [which is not nesseccerally always equated with a big ego] at least from the stories I've read & heard when he's meeting fans at least, OMG. It's the incredible sexiness of that outfit and the sweet-smile look on his face in that photo :love: :drool:

:yes:...exactly. Every story I've heard of people meeting him, he always was really nice to them and talked to them and hung out with them and everything...that's really cool, it shows he doesn't forget who helped him get the life he has now.

Originally posted by dazzledbylight
Then it's his empathy & caring for people, love of place, and actions that are result of this two parts of his character, BESIDES the incredible Talent that just make him all the sexier to me!

Yep, yep, all very, very true. He just seems like a generally nice guy. You haven't really heard any big horror stories about him over the years, unlike some other celebrities. That's definitely a plus.

Yeah, Bono's always going to be my personal favorite, but I will admit that the other three guys have gotten my attention before. For instance, I simply adore Larry in the early days in particular (he's always looked very handsome, that can't be denied, but in the early days...awwwwwww! :cute: :hug: :larry:...). He just looked like a real sweetie then. Edge seems like a really smart guy, too, and intelligence in a guy is totally appealing. And I'd get along with him well, too, 'cause he's overall rather quiet, like me :D. Adam just has that common sense thing about him, which is nice. The other three all seem like really cool guys as well-this band's just chock full of good-hearted people. We need more people like these four guys in this world.

Heh, I say all this just as "Mysterious Ways" comes on the radio.

Angela

I adore Edge, but .........BONO, BONO, BONO!!!:drool:
*LOVE HIM, FROM THE CRADLE TO THE GRAVE!!**
80f35462.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah used to be a mega Edge fan, and (as much as I love him) Bono just wiggled his sexy little self in there, and Larry is just physically HOT!

While doing some Xmas shopping last week, I chanced upon a mall kiosk selling 2005 calendars. Several of the calendars were of male model beefcake. Sure, these models were good looking and had great bodies, but not a single one of them pinged the sexiness meter like our U2. Our boys are more than the sum of their parts and their sexiness defies description.

susanp6 said:
Cheers to the two of you for that and Billie - i am a sucker for that bar one pic OMG!!! That is one HOT video - jesus, how sexy are his eyes on that? The close-ups on his chin, the way he plays with that cig and also luv the way his hair looks for some reason!.........could go on 4EVA!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

OMG !!! I know ! The EYES!!!:love: The chin...oh yes,I know....:drool::faint:

Back
Top Bottom