I will...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joha_U2

Acrobat
always love U2. Especially Bono. Even though my bf dumped me because I'm too obsessed with them. Well, I think that had something to do with it. :rolleyes:
The other day (after almost 3 weeks of having not talked) he said that I have been so brainwashed by U2 that I can't even notice it. :sad: I don't know.. I don't think that's right. I became fan of the band not because they've brainwashed me! It's because they've my same morals and values AND I like their music. I mean, they're a source of hope when times are tough... Many people don't understand that and consequently think I'm nuts.

I'm sure this has happened to people in here... care to share your story to make me feel better? :(

I'm sorry, but if he's like that he is no good! I have seen girls here say they had to stop posting because their boyfriend was mad and that made me mad! We all understand here. :hug:

souLnation2002 said:
Your boyfriend's probably jealous. :|

:hug:Joha:hug:

I agree with Souly, he probably is just jealous. Luckily I have a very understanding bf, considering the amount of time I spend on here!

My story is, I dont want a boyfriend cause I love them so much:sad: But maybe its not them... its probably me. I dont feel comfy around a guy when I'm by myself with him, but only in a boyfriend girlfriend relationship. If he's just a friend I could hang out all day with him. It's just weird. I'm messed up. I've left two guys cause of it, maybe I'm supossed to be homosexual:ohmy: :| :help: :yikes:
But then.... no, I couldn't be, cause I'm obsessed with checkin guys out.... this is odd.

Yep, that's what it means :p

I know, if he can't deal with such a small issue.. then, well, he might not be worth it. :huh:

Thanks y'all :hug:

At least he'll remember me everytime someone names U2 :wink:

I've been driving people crazy with U2 for years. And if they are really worth having in my life, they have just accepted it as part of who I am. I love U2, and I growing up listening to their music shaped who I have become.

Back
Top Bottom