I was thinking...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay, so I got my hair cut this weekend (it's now almost as short as Bono's - and no I didn't cut it like that on purpose)

Anyway...I was thinking...what if I could style Bono's hair! That would be so much fun!
biggrin.gif

Can you just imagine working at like Hair Masters and seeing Bono walk through the door wanting a hair cut! Just think! You could wash his hair and run your fingers through it as much as you want!
biggrin.gif

<--------------has read one too many fashion magazines while eating cookies

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

I detect a lol somewhere in this thread

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Salome:
I detect a lol somewhere in this thread

Well, can't disappoint you...LOL
wink.gif

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by Phuzzie_the_camera_girl:
you should hear the other ideas I come up with...
biggrin.gif

Phuzzie, I can't keep this to myself any longer. You said in a previous thread you are almost 14. I am alarmed at how sexual some posts and thoughts are, and the general iconic obsession some of you younger girls have with the band. By all means admire,and lust, all girls do over someone at this age. But the band is more than twice your age. i'm not singling you out, I know this board has a lot of young girls. And its not unhealthy to have crushes. But explicit sexual inunedo over a middle aged man is not right.

Like I said, its not you specifically, although what you suggest does not sit right either.

Anyhow, I expect this will be taken grossly out of context and not discussed in a calm way, but respond, I'm curious as to the ages of some of you anyway. I think there is a massive gap in age groups here anyway, from young teens to more mature aged users.

[This message has been edited by Angela Harlem (edited 12-30-2001).]

I'll respond to that, Angela...

I'm 19 now, but I first fell in love with U2 when I was 13. That's also when my crush on Bono developed.

It was just a crush though...I loved looking at cute pictures of him and fantasizing about slow dancing to "All I Want Is You" and innocent things like that. I don't think anything is wrong with that. However...some people aren't as innocent in their thinking (I won't say names though).

I think my ultimate U2 fantasy would be to hang out on the beach with them and wade in the water and just sit on the sand and talk...wouldn't even mind meetin' their women (they must be incredible ladies!).
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 12-30-2001).]

BC dearie, thanks for your reply. I know a little bit of your background, you are 19 which isn't all that young, and you are engaged, etc. You fall into the young adult category. It just makes me uncomfortable seeing 13,14,15 year olds with fantasies about such a mature aged band! it seems to sometimes go beyond a crush. Crushes as we all know are normal, but how far is too far? To some girls here, these guys are their fathers ages. I know its all words, its all just mucking around. But I still think it sometimes goes too far.

Im a prude eh?

No, I think not.

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Im a prude eh?

No, I think not.

No, you are not. I'm 19 also, but I feel that I'm more mature than my physical age belies. It concerns me also that young girls have such thoughts...I remember when I was 13, 14, 15, well, I still do now only have fantasies like Bonochick described...I mean, I don't really think about sex that much...just how nice it would be to be with the band.

So, no, you're not a prude, unless I'm a prude too, and I'm a hippy and VERY open-minded.

------------------

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
A hippy? Really hippyactress?
wink.gif
lol.

I think we agree on the point I wanted to make!

I think we do!
biggrin.gif

------------------

ROFL-u have a wild imagination
smile.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

Originally posted by Phuzzie_the_camera_girl:

Can you just imagine working at like Hair Masters and seeing Bono walk through the door wanting a hair cut! Just think! You could wash his hair and run your fingers through it as much as you want!
biggrin.gif

If I was his shampoo girl I don't think that I would ever stop. I would just keep massaging his head. Just imagine. There is someone out there who gets to play with his hair, and get paid for it.

I am 24 years old now, which I think puts me in the young adult category. My crush on Bono started when I was 14/15 years old, and like many of you it started by looking at cute pictures of him, and imagining him singing to me. As I got older, and my sexual identity developed I eventually saw that Bono is a very sexy man, and that is part of the allure.

I am as old as the band members, so when I got a crush on Bono I was already full grown and engaged! Yes, I still have a crush on him, he is just as beautiful now as when I first fell for him in the early 80's!

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Back
Top Bottom