I was soooooo bored

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*walks in*

*quietly comes in and clears her throat to say something*

Ok i'm confused on what was supposed to be shown in this thread but.... have any of you just sat back watching FallingStar's ummm... hehehe Thrusting Bono while listening to Dancing Barefoot??? I'm doing that right now and i've totally forgotten the point of what this post and thread were about ! :laugh:

ok i'm done.... *leaves now w/the image of thrusting bono and his voice from DB*

Re: *walks in*

JemEvans said:
*quietly comes in and clears her throat to say something*

Ok i'm confused on what was supposed to be shown in this thread but.... have any of you just sat back watching FallingStar's ummm... hehehe Thrusting Bono while listening to Dancing Barefoot??? I'm doing that right now and i've totally forgotten the point of what this post and thread were about ! :laugh:

ok i'm done.... *leaves now w/the image of thrusting bono and his voice from DB*
:laugh:

I'm such an idiot , I forgot to up load it, and now when I just tried uploading it's too big....any whoo it's an animated Snowglobe of Bono I'll be back to upload it after I go back and resize it..... I really need some serious sleep!!!!

This thread seriously cracks me up.
Boomchaa, I was lmao at this random comment, "I heard a Coldplay song today and thought it was U2".

Priceless.

:yes:

:shocked: It's beautiful! :cute:

And the most beautiful thing is that I totally :heart: the B-man pic! I've never seen it before!

FallingStar said:
Can someone please post the original pic? :silent:

I want it! :scream:

Sure:

bono.jpg

Back
Top Bottom