I was checking U2 on the net, and I found u2sohotgroupie messing with the zootopians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: I was checking U2 on the net, and I found u2sohotgroupie messing with the zootopians

BlueGALchick said:
why are they doing this to the zootopians??:madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

Maybe because Zootopia sucks.

Obviously, she likes to stir shit and likes attention. We'd be better off to not give it to her. Mel straightened it out over there already, so it's all good.

Okay, I'm a hypocrite...I replied over there. *sigh* I suck. I just don't like seeing friends getting ripped on.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

oh! that is bad! i hope for your sake she is of no relation.:ohmy:

No way in hell!!!!:mad:

My father always said "never hit a girl" and I have lived by that ever since this girl would probably be no exception but it would be a close one!:mad:

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

Hey! It's Calvin! I love Calvin & Hobbes... they totally rock.

i think there r more of those avatars if u want me to look for ye!!

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

So she's a young teen model who lives in Hawaii and likes to surf...now she's a junior tennis champ who travels the world with her friends while waiting to go back to high school to "study for her education." Why wouldn't anyone believe what such an accomplished young lady has to say? :lol:

I think someone is a little coo-coo for coco puffs if you ask me.

Bono's American Wife said:
So she's a young teen model who lives in Hawaii and likes to surf...now she's a junior tennis champ who travels the world with her friends while waiting to go back to high school to "study for her education." Why wouldn't anyone believe what such an accomplished young lady has to say? :lol:

:lol:

Charlene, did you notice how she first said that her friend told her that Mel told the story about going out with Bono... then, a few posts later, she slipped up and said how Mel had told HER about the date and why would Mel lie.... another poster caught her on that and of course the dork didn't respond. She was caught in her own lie.

Like I said, jealousy is so unbecoming... however, people like her can't be trusted. Even if she's just being jealous, it's turning malicious and I don't like it. She's made threats to Mel - even if they are borderline threats, they're still threats.

And, I seriously doubt that's her e-mail address. I hate fake people.

Moonie :mad:

:lol:

Charlene, did you notice how she first said that her friend told her that Mel told the story about going out with Bono... then, a few posts later, she slipped up and said how Mel had told HER about the date and why would Mel lie.... another poster caught her on that and of course the dork didn't respond. She was caught in her own lie.

Like I said, jealousy is so unbecoming... however, people like her can't be trusted. Even if she's just being jealous, it's turning malicious and I don't like it. She's made threats to Mel - even if they are borderline threats, they're still threats.

And, I seriously doubt that's her e-mail address. I hate fake people.

Moonie :mad:

I did notice that...she can't even keep her lies straight. I don't understand what she's getting out of this and why she's singled Mel out...very strange :confused:

I agree with you about the threats...it makes you wonder who she really is. It could be that she's just a bored kid but for all we know, "she" could be a guy or an adult female. Who knows?

I did notice that...she can't even keep her lies straight. I don't understand what she's getting out of this and why she's singled Mel out...very strange :confused:

I agree with you about the threats...it makes you wonder who she really is. It could be that she's just a bored kid but for all we know, "she" could be a guy or an adult female. Who knows?

EXACTLY.... she/he/it/whatever is hiding behind a name and is being malicious about it. Not a very wise thing to do.

It confuses me as to why she's chosen to single Mel out... I'm wondering if it's because it's just jealousy for the sole reason that Mel not only got to roll around on the stage with Bono but also got to spend some time with him in his car. This girl obviously is bothered by all this and can't stand that it's Mel not her. Sending threats out is just plain stupid and I told her that. She's not banned from Interference so she can come in here and do as she pleases. With the anonymous way of the Internet now... we really don't know who this person is, but the moderators can at least control it in this setting. As for Zootopia... she can't seem to hold her own there, so she'll probably just stick around to stir up more shit. That's all she really seems to like to doing. How sad for her.

Mel - we love you and we won't let her be a b*tch to you... nope, nuh uh. :no: I know you're OK, but just thought I'd tell you we're here for ya. :D

Moonie Moober :D

EXACTLY.... she/he/it/whatever is hiding behind a name and is being malicious about it. Not a very wise thing to do.

It confuses me as to why she's chosen to single Mel out... I'm wondering if it's because it's just jealousy for the sole reason that Mel not only got to roll around on the stage with Bono but also got to spend some time with him in his car. This girl obviously is bothered by all this and can't stand that it's Mel not her. Sending threats out is just plain stupid and I told her that. She's not banned from Interference so she can come in here and do as she pleases. With the anonymous way of the Internet now... we really don't know who this person is, but the moderators can at least control it in this setting. As for Zootopia... she can't seem to hold her own there, so she'll probably just stick around to stir up more shit. That's all she really seems to like to doing. How sad for her.

Mel - we love you and we won't let her be a b*tch to you... nope, nuh uh. :no: I know you're OK, but just thought I'd tell you we're here for ya. :D

Moonie Moober :D

I agree with you Char and Moonie. I do not understand the intent from this poster for attacking Mel on PLEBA and Zootopia. It is obvious they are jealous, but they are crossing the line big time with slander and threats. No joke, Shit like this can cause legal action. I hope this person wises up soon and shuts the hell up. By the way, my name on Zootopia is: SeeTheSunrise

Interesting stuff. I wonder why anyone would post stuff like that. Not very nice. At least Melpop was able to respond. Thanks for sharing.

I find it all very extreme and disturbing. Don't let it grind you down Melissa! You'll always have the roll, and the car ride, and your beautiful pics and memories.

Thanks everybody...

She seriously HATES me...

A very kind interferencer warned me that she was spreading hatred on zootopia. When I went to see what she wrote... I simply found it quite funny... I mean me going to see Bono in London... right... :rolleyes:

All I know is that "she" really hates me... oh well...

For real. You'd think a girl with such a happy and busy life wouldn't have the time to be so bitter and sit around thinking up such hateful plots! :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom