I Was Bored Waiting For SNL...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2_Neat

Acrobat
so, having Edge And Larry quarelling in the R&H movie (you know, the Larry's feet/ Edge's head dialogue)
------------------------------------------------
Larry doing the Mission Impossible OST with Clayton just to get away from Edge, and Edge doing the GoldenEye OST with Bono for the same reasons....
-------------------------------------------------
The fact that Larry once stole Edge's last gum while in the studio and Edge had to go to the store and buy a new pack.
--------------------------------------------------
Edge always playing his guitar over Larry's drums, like he's doing it on purpose so that noone listens to what Larry is playing and Edge gets the spotlight, every single song
----------------------------------------------------
and this photo:
Edge_PJ.jpg

where Edge is hanging out with Pearl Jam, and ofcourse their drummer, instead of hanging out with Larry all the time,

could this mean a rift between Edge and Larry?
is it possible that Larry could quit the band and pursue an acting career just because of edge still being in the band?

And if there is a rift, how do you believe it started?

Cheers,

N

Last edited:
hahaha nice pic

For a second I thought that guy to Edge's right was Eddie cause of the hair and I was thinking when did he get so tall lol. Eddie Vedder is like Bono's height if not shorter.

and for the record its FORMER drummer now...well actually for the last like 8 years hehe. He was fired shortly after that tour. One knock of my other fave band, Pearl Jam, is their revolving door behind the drum kit. I think their current one is a keeper though (former Soundgarden drummer...Matt Cameron).

Jeff Ament (Pearl Jam bassist and co-founder) looks soo goofy there.

To relate this back to U2 before I get flamed I think that they squabble like any other band or group of friends but that they have lasted this long...they aren't going anywhere.
Larry can make movies while Bono's off in Africa or something if thats what he really wants to do.

PearlJam_U2 said:
hahaha nice pic

For a second I thought that guy to Edge's right was Eddie cause of the hair and I was thinking when did he get so tall lol. Eddie Vedder is like Bono's height if not shorter.

and for the record its FORMER drummer now...well actually for the last like 8 years hehe. He was fired shortly after that tour. One knock of my other fave band, Pearl Jam, is their revolving door behind the drum kit. I think their current one is a keeper though (former Soundgarden drummer...Matt Cameron).

Jeff Ament (Pearl Jam bassist and co-founder) looks soo goofy there.

another one just for you my friend:
scanSmall.jpg

P.S I agree, Cameron should definately be a keeper!

Last edited:
U2_Neat said:

another one just for you my friend:
scanSmall.jpg

P.S I agree, Cameron should definately be a keeper!

Thank you!!!!! Yes I've seen this one before, but I lost it when my comp got fried 2 weeks ago. I am on my moms comp but I've saved it to put on my comp when I get it back. Actually the last copy I had the person who scanned it did a shitty job. I was gonna scan it in myself as I have BP Fallons book but this saves me the work. Thanks.

u2granny said:
Dear Lord NO!!! Next you'll tell me Edge is bald and Bono wears big shoes.

:lmao:

what exactly are you trying to say here :wink:
next thing you are going to say that Larry likes to take off his shirt
all lies of course:)

u2granny said:
Dear Lord NO!!! Next you'll tell me Edge is bald and Bono wears big shoes.

:lmao:

he is, and he does..... do you think there's a rift between them for that reason??

and if there is..... ahh it's gone too far...!!! :lol:

stop the insanity!
there is also a nasty rumor going around that the members of U2 are actually -gasp- friends
also - and I might get flamed here - but they are actually decent people:)

do you think U2 will actually play on snl tonight?
the rumour is they're gonna do 3 songs...
will these 4 people stand each other in the same room for that long???

Cheers,

N

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:
stop the insanity!
there is also a nasty rumor going around that the members of U2 are actually -gasp- friends
also - and I might get flamed here - but they are actually decent people:)

You're a dirty liar, Chrissi! I suppose the next thing you are going to try and convince me of is that Bono has a debiliating disorder that causes abuse/damage to many shirts. Would you just stop creating these malicious fabrications?!

I hear Edge liked Eddie Vedder much better than he likes Bono. He'd rather be in Pearl Jam, but Bono is blackmailing him, and that's the only reason he stays in U2. Something about Edge not really knowing the secret of the universe, that's what I've heard

Edge and Eddie laugh behind Bono's back

Back
Top Bottom