I was bored. So I drew a picture...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyConfused

War Child
Bowie was right! There IS life on Mars! Well, Newc
Roight, I was bored yesterday so I drew a picture of our B. I will draw Edge, Lars and Ads sometime in the near future. It looks a little grainy as the computer and scanner made it like that, (damn machine!) so here it is. Be as brutal as yer want.

Bono1.jpg

His mouth is too damn hard to draw! I'll have to improve...

Anyways, does anyone have the actual picture I drew this from? I have it, but not on the computer and the picture is too big to scan.

awesome drawing! :applaud:

if I drew Bono, he'd just have a circle for his head and some lines for the rest of his body.

oh yeah, and a few dots on his circle face for freckles/stubble.

:wink:
awesome drawing, look forward to seeing the rest of them :)

Wow!! That is really cool and good! I must say that your technique is very smooth and realistic. And I also was just staring at the ears, and they look perfect! :) Good job on it all!:applaud:

u2shamrock said:
Wow!! That is really cool and good! I must say that your technique is very smooth and realistic. And I also was just staring at the ears, and they look perfect! :) Good job on it all!:applaud:

Yeah, the ears are really good, which is interesting because most people actually don't do too well on the ears because they focus on everything else and they get lazy and just draw a squiggly line for the inner ear :p this is my experience in art, anyway.

as a sketch it's fantastic. If you wanted to make it look more finished, the key is shading and contrast. Have some parts of your picture that are completely black and base shading around that. But really I like it the way it is, it has a sort of flowing style. I'm just saying what my art teacher would probably say :wink:

Cool! Very nicely done!! Would like to see some more. I also think I know which pic you are talking about. 2006 calander January yeah? Oh and Bono's nose is the hardest bloody thing to draw! It's just.. there!! You an Aussie by any chance too?? :D

-Nikki

oh another drawer :D nice one! I know how hard his mouth is... I tried it many times myself... i do have some on my pc with webcam.. only Bono and Edge tho.. I @(*#&@ hate larry, not him, but to draw him.. hes too hard! and I never got to do adam.. don't have time anymore ... stupid I know... maybe everybody who ever drew them can upload their drawings here too? would be nice to see in what different styles people draw them... ^^

Galeongirl said:
oh another drawer :D nice one! I know how hard his mouth is... I tried it many times myself... i do have some on my pc with webcam.. only Bono and Edge tho.. I @(*#&@ hate larry, not him, but to draw him.. hes too hard! and I never got to do adam.. don't have time anymore ... stupid I know... maybe everybody who ever drew them can upload their drawings here too? would be nice to see in what different styles people draw them... ^^

I draw.... :angel: But mostly lions. :whistle:
Drawn Bono and Edge, but Bono looks bad.. Cos I had newly gotten Photoshop back then.. But here's lionized Edge! :D
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20521285/
This is a n old pic.. Working on some new ones ;)

SimplyConfused: :jawdrop: OMG!! That's beautiful! I can't draw people to save my life.. xD Will try sometime though.. Great job! And be bored more often, I command you! :D

Katie your picture ROCKS!!!:rockon:

I did not know you where such a great artist. I am impressed:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom