I was bored. So I drew a picture...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. All this wonderful inspiration here inspired me, so here's my 1st drawing in 25 years. This is my portrait of U2's Evil Twins!

u2drawingbyme1-2006QF.jpg

What did you think I was trying to draw the real U2?.....
Hahaha!!! Ok ok so I was trying to draw the real U2, but I think they turned out more like their Evil Elevation twins so that's my story and I'm stickin to it! :)

WOW bonocomet!! That is sooooooo good!! :applaud: I think that they look like a mix between evil and good! :lol: And I really like Larry on there (but that's probably cause I like Larry :wink: :lmao: )

Thanks u2shamrock! :) Yeah, Larry turned out best I think.... of course I could add some fangs and he'd make a great vampire too! :giggle:

u2shamrock said:
He definitely would!! Hmmm....Larry as a vampire, wouldn't be a bad thing. He could bite my neck any day :drool: :drool: :wink:

:giggle: same here! Larry & Bono make the best vampires I believe... somehow I don't see Edge & Adam as vampires...

*of course..... that probably means that THEY are the real vampires...:ohmy: *

bonocomet said:

:giggle: same here! Larry & Bono make the best vampires I believe... somehow I don't see Edge & Adam as vampires...

*of course..... that probably means that THEY are the real vampires...:ohmy: *

'tis true. I think it's because Adam is just the mysterious one who is not very mysterious(this is making a lot more sense in my head, lol) and then Edge looks like he'd be the type to go out and kill vampires. And then Bono, well, he's been seen biting people anyway, and then all of the pictures of Larry he seems to kind of have a dark side.......:lol: we should have a huge expedition to figure this stuff out :lmao: :hmm:

u2shamrock said:

'tis true. I think it's because Adam is just the mysterious one who is not very mysterious(this is making a lot more sense in my head, lol) and then Edge looks like he'd be the type to go out and kill vampires. And then Bono, well, he's been seen biting people anyway, and then all of the pictures of Larry he seems to kind of have a dark side.......:lol: we should have a huge expedition to figure this stuff out :lmao: :hmm:

Ahahaha! Edge the vampire slayer! Hey it all makes total sense in my head too! uh-oh... that's probably not so good! :D

bonocomet said:

Ahahaha! Edge the vampire slayer! Hey it all makes total sense in my head too! uh-oh... that's probably not so good! :D

YES! that would make such an awesome show!! :lmao:! oh no, it's never good when someone understands what I mean! :wink:

Bono IS a vampire... and he turned me into one with that delicious neck of his! *slurp*
also.. proof no. 1 :
crap..I had this picture of a lauyging Bono where you clearly could see the vampirish look and the teeth!... btu I can't find it
I think it was from 2002 or so... wearing red shades with the B at the sides... ]
ok replacement for that... you can see little of his eyetooth here... and that look he gives you... tells you he's hungry!
Bono... must... have... blood...
yes, you can see him thinking that huh!
bonosmileblueshades0eu.jpg

also I love the drawing.... Larry looks REALLY mad there! :D

Bono as a vampire? brilliant thought! :D I always knew he has something diabolic, even if he's religious :wink:

boom cha! what about a new pic thread: post diabolic Bono pics and no, I don't mean "just the MacPhisto ones" :wink:

thanks to everyone for the kind words and @bonocomet:
cool! It's hard enough for me to draw *one* person...you did all of them, amazing!

GeneralGripweed said:

Exactly what I was thinking! :dancing:

I posted this in the Pop Bono thread, but I guess ti was the best place to put it...

bonopainting2.jpg

I'm not done yet, so it still looks kinda funny, but there it is! I did one more of him and two of Edge. And I hope to get working on more soon.

Woah, this is amazing. I'd love to be able to paint like this, actually, I should be able to as I'm down for taking Fine Art at A level.. ooops.

phistolemon said:
Bono as a vampire? brilliant thought! :D I always knew he has something diabolic, even if he's religious :wink:

boom cha! what about a new pic thread: post diabolic Bono pics and no, I don't mean "just the MacPhisto ones" :wink:

thanks to everyone for the kind words and @bonocomet:
cool! It's hard enough for me to draw *one* person...you did all of them, amazing!

hmmm I really want that one picture back! I can't find it anywhere... :( it was such a cool pic!
ah well.. maybe I should continue my drawing... *sigh* I really suck in keeping promises to myself.

Ok all this talk of Bono's neck reminded me of this luscious little animation I had saved. (I don't know who made it.) But anyway.... thought you guys would enjoy it... ok back to topic... Thanks again about my drawing. I am going to try and start another one soon and hopefully improve so that they actually look like the REAL u2! :wink:

movieminibononeck.gif

mmmmmmm...... :ohmy:

bonocomet said:
Ok all this talk of Bono's neck reminded me of this luscious little animation I had saved. (I don't know who made it.) But anyway.... thought you guys would enjoy it... ok back to topic... Thanks again about my drawing. I am going to try and start another one soon and hopefully improve so that they actually look like the REAL u2! :wink:

movieminibononeck.gif

mmmmmmm...... :ohmy:

:love: :drool: :drool: :combust:
guh.. I :heart: The Fly Video (and the Fly itself too ofcourse!)

oh yes bite me :evil:
Dreamoutloud13 is really good in these things...sadly the program she gave me cant take caps from wmv files.. and almost all my files are .wmv :(

Galeongirl said:
oh yes bite me :evil:
Dreamoutloud13 is really good in these things...sadly the program she gave me cant take caps from wmv files.. and almost all my files are .wmv :(
In that case, I usually open them up in Windows Movie Maker and then resave them as AVI files, which the program works with.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

In that case, I usually open them up in Windows Movie Maker and then resave them as AVI files, which the program works with.

I don't have that program.. but I do have a program to change wmv into avi... thanks for the tip :wink:

Total U2 Nut said:

Woah, this is amazing. I'd love to be able to paint like this, actually, I should be able to as I'm down for taking Fine Art at A level.. ooops.

Thank ya! And Fine Art at A level sounds like fun! :D

Okay, bonocomet, WOW. Your drawing is amazing. Excellent job.

As for the Fly video, I've not seen it either. :sad:

GeneralGripweed said:

Thank ya! And Fine Art at A level sounds like fun! :D

Okay, bonocomet, WOW. Your drawing is amazing. Excellent job.

As for the Fly video, I've not seen it either. :sad:

I'll upload it for you tonight, so you have it on your pc ^^ it's a DEELICIOUS vid :drool:

Hi, guys! I know it's a bit later than everyone elses, but I was a bit nervous about taking put my pencils again. Here's my drawing, and it actually turned out pretty good, or at least I think so...

edge006.jpg

Thats really excellent jezsnape! You have a really nice clean style. I like that, because I can't do that! My style is very sketchy and um... I don't know, but like the opposite of your clean style. Good job!

bonocomet said:
Thats really excellent jezsnape! You have a really nice clean style. I like that, because I can't do that! My style is very sketchy and um... I don't know, but like the opposite of your clean style. Good job!

I think I know what you mean, but there's actually two very logical explanations for that... I copied the contours from a photo... Also, I've been trying my hand at drawing manga recently (like for the past three years) so this was actually the first non manga I drew for years... Ah, anyway, when drawing manga, it's all about thick contours, which is a bi*ch when trying to draw a normal picture... Ah, yeah... End of lecture... :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom