I was bored. So I drew a picture...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
digsy said:

ADAM SIGNED MY PAINTINGS!!!

the friends i gave them to were in Mexico and got them signed by him.. how f-ing cool its that!!!

adam_signed_crop.jpg

I'm so happy right now!!!

Wow! I am chuffed for you digsy!!!! That is so lovely!!:dancing:

I was just thinking about you and that pic since it's on my calendar this month, but the photo is too big to fit in my scanner. I'm so glad you found it. Yay!!

wow everybody is very good at drawing/painting!! I'm getting more inspired now hehe.. actually I finnished my second real Bono drawing today and started with a new one, and it's going to be Edge. :D

I have no scanner so I can't lay up my pictures.. >.< ..but.. yeah =P

in case you wondered, I shamelessly stole that picture from Bonoonline.com ^^
I'm playing with the idea of drawing Baby bono now... the idea alone I looooooove XD
it has to be War Bono... but now I need a good picture of him.. :hmm: most War Era pics I have are shirtless,.. I can't draw those... waaaaay too distracting!

Galeongirl said:
my fave song started as Starin at the sun... and now I totally don't know... I mean, Mofo has Bono singing the Fword... Discothéque has the Boomcha!'s... and DYFL is just plain sex... how can I every pic a fave?

Not to sound negative or anything, but doesn't Bono sing "su**ing " instead of the Fword? :eyebrow: Or did I miss out on something here? :ohmy:

he says sucking most of the time... but I can't remember wich time, he says mother suckin' fuckin'roll... he did this live more than once aswell..

SimplyConfused said:

I drew it from my calendar. We must have the same. YAY FOR MARCH!

:hmm: yours has Bono for march... mine has larry for march..... what's not right here? March should be Adams month!!

Wow how many calendars are there out there?? I have the one with SC's drawing for March and another with just Bono also on March...

and on the Mofo topic.... Isnt the f-word like beeped out everytime he says it on the Best of 1990-2000 dvd.... or does it just sound that way?

bonocomet said:
Wow how many calendars are there out there?? I have the one with SC's drawing for March and another with just Bono also on March...

and on the Mofo topic.... Isnt the f-word like beeped out everytime he says it on the Best of 1990-2000 dvd.... or does it just sound that way?

there are loads of unnoficial ones, and yes, the bleeped out thing I noticed aswell.... why the heck would they do that :eyebrow:
now I"m interested is seeing the introduction for Bob Geldofs awards at this years NME's.... 14 times is quite a lot, even fro Bono... :lol:

Yes I was watching the Mofo video and was just like wtf?! at all the blank spots in the sound?! I thought maybe i was just hearing it wrong or something!! Let me know if you hear of a download for the Bob thing. It must be funny.

posted a request in the music thread... hope somebody got it... wonder if Bono looked serious or joking.. :hmm: would there be an unedited version...

Galeongirl said:
he says sucking most of the time... but I can't remember wich time, he says mother suckin' fuckin'roll... he did this live more than once aswell..

Oh, yeah! I think I've heard that, when you mention it! :wink: I bet he does A LOT of things when he sings live :angel: I really wanna see them live one day! :(

bonocomet said:
Yes I was watching the Mofo video and was just like wtf?! at all the blank spots in the sound?! I thought maybe i was just hearing it wrong or something!! Let me know if you hear of a download for the Bob thing. It must be funny.
they bleep out many things, that is not neccesary (sp?) to bleep out! :grumpy: Like the MOFO video, and I've noticed that someone bleeped out The Black Eyed peas' "Don't funk with my heart". They bleeped out funk! xD

U2 Beginner said:
Took me all day. Kinda think it don't look like him though.:huh:

bonosketchresized5jw.jpg

Drawn from this picture.

348219c70hx.jpg

:reject:

I think it looks great! :D
But maybe you should make his eyebrows a little bit more scruffy? :)

wow nice work with the eyes and shading beginner!!
:hmm: maybe, to make it a liiiitle bit more Bono, try to curve the lines a little bit... the left side of his face(right on pic) is a bit edgy(no pun intended).. maybe a little rounder gives it more effect?

I was going to say it on the other therad but I noticed this one was p :)
He looks like a lion! Bad-ass hair there!!! :D
he looks a bit young there, but it is very pretty!

Hey that's really cool hcbiggs2002 !! The eyes are great, and it is very tidy as well!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom