Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-16-2005, 07:37 PM   #61
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern

Do you have the "In Conversation" book? That has a lot of good quotes

If not, I might be able to type some tomorrow from that or this weekend.
I do have it, but haven't read it all yet

Thanks, Flavia, I'll take a look at those. My only concern is that I want to get as many articles that are primarily about Ali and not about Bono, but happen to mention Ali, if you know what I mean.

I'm trying to finish compiling the pics from Kelly's account tonight and will start on the photo album next....

Old 06-16-2005, 08:20 PM   #62
Blue Crack Addict

Nevermind, I won't be getting to the photos after all tonight. I'm having a reaction to some food I just ate so I'm going to bed.

Old 06-17-2005, 04:29 AM   #63
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern

Do you have the "In Conversation" book? That has a lot of good quotes

If not, I might be able to type some tomorrow from that or this weekend.
Nope, but I was planning to buy it as soon as I finish "I was Bono's...."

Is it any good?
Old 06-17-2005, 04:35 AM   #64
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Quote:
Originally posted by Niamh_Saoirse

Nope, but I was planning to buy it as soon as I finish "I was Bono's...."

Is it any good?

I liked it a lot
Old 06-17-2005, 08:52 AM   #65
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

No more kids for Bono says Ali...

Bono's Sweetest thing, his wife Ali Hewson, has spoken exclusively to ShowBizIreland.com last week admitting that the couple will never have any more children.

Speaking in U2's hotel The Clarence last Thursday Ali said, "The house is full enough. No more Kids. That's it we are done and we are very happy. Definitely no more kids we are over run as it is."

But, Bono is not the only man Ali is laying down the law with. The Irish Taoiseach Bertie Ahern and the British Prime Minister Tony Blair are also coming under fire from Mrs Bono.

"I'm actually going into see the Irish government this week. I have something I am organizing for this year but is nothing like the charity fashion show I organized. It is about Sellafield. I'm really trying to get everybody to do something."

She went on, "Since September 11th I have definitely been more conscious. Who knows what terrorists will do. Sellafield can't be fully protected. We will lobby the Irish government. Not just Bertie Ahern. We will be going after Tony Blair as well."

Ali also spoke about the couple being refused planning permission for a whole new floor on the couple's Killiney home recently.

"We didn't get permission but that's okay. An Taisce are doing a good job and keeping an eye out for everybody. So, as long as we are treated the same as everybody else that's fine. I am not bothered because it's one less thing to worry about this year."

Ali was joined in the Clarence by the lead singer of The Cranberries Dolores O'Riordan and Adi Roche, the director of the Chernobyl Children's project to launch The Cranberries new single "Time is Ticking Out" which is in aid of the charity and was inspired by Ali's work for the charity.

Old 06-17-2005, 08:54 AM   #66
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Ali & a Cranberry Time Out in Bono's pad...

Bono's wife, Ali Hewson, The Cranberries', Dolores O’Riordan, and Chernobyl Children's Projects' Adi Roche met in U2's Clarence Hotel in Dublin yesterday.

They met to announce that The Cranberries will be donating profits from the world wide sales of their new single "Time Is Ticking Out" to the Chernobyl Children's Project.

Dolores was moved to write the song after speaking to Ali Hewson, Patron of the Chernobyl Children's Project.

Speaking to ShowBizIreland.com yesterday Dolores said, "I wrote Time Is Ticking Out last year and I had just given birth to my second child, a beautiful healthy little girl. It was at this time that I read an article in an paper which featured The Chernobyl Children’s Project and showed pictures of these kids that are still being born with so many illnesses. I had spoken briefly with Ali on the subject before this, but I was so moved, almost to tears, that I wrote Time Is Ticking Out."

She went on "It was inspired by the children and I hope I can raise awareness on this issue. It shouldn't be like this - we must do something about it."

Founded in 1991 by Adi Roche, the Chernobyl Children's Project is Ireland's first and largest charity helping the child victims of the world's worst nuclear disaster, which occurred on 26th April 1986 at the Chernobyl nuclear plant in the Ukraine.

Adi Roche pays tribute to the Cranberries saying that hope will be given to countless people because of their single Time is Ticking Out.

"I am deeply moved by this act of kindness. There is nothing in life more precious than life itself - thank you for helping to protect it."

Time Is Ticking Out is released 15th February 2002.

Old 06-17-2005, 09:07 AM   #67
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

TEXT OF THE INTRODUCTORY ADDRESS delivered by PROFESSOR R. CURTIS,National University of Ireland, Galway, on 29th June, 2002, on the occasion of theconferring of the Degree of Doctor of Laws, honoris causa, jointly on ALI HEWSON and ADI ROCHE

On April 26th 1986, the unthinkable occurred, the explosion of a nuclear reactor in Chernobyl and the worst man-made disaster of our time unfolded. The scale of the disaster, though initially shrouded in secrecy is now well known — the 4-day struggle to contain the fire, the 30km exclusion zone, the evacuation of 15,000 people from their homes and the 2000 dead from radiation sickness. This calamitous event brought both radioactive and economic fallout on over 4 million men, women and children in Belarus,the Ukraine and Russia, most of whom are still living with the horrendous consequences16 years later.Today we honour two remarkable women — Ali Hewson and Adi Roche - who have madean extraordinary contribution to environmental issues generally, and to the Children ofChernobyl specifically. Adi Roche is the founder and Executive Director of the ChernobylChildren Project, an Irish registered charity, and Ali Hewson is its active working patron.Tireless and seasoned campaigners for those innocent victims of the nuclear disaster,they continue through diverse aid programmes to improve survivors’ health care intandem with raising awareness of the ever present danger of another such accident occurring, particularly close to our shores in Sellafield.

So where did this commitment to others begin? Ali was born to Terry and Joy Stewart in Dublin in 1961. She was educated at MountTemple Comprehensive School and at University College Dublin where as a mature student she was awarded a Bachelor of Social Science degree. She is married to Paul Hewson better known as Bono, one of the most famous singers in the world and acclaimed Drop the World Debt campaigner. This year they are celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary with their four children -Jordan, Eve, Elijah and John Abraham.Deeply moved by the news images of the famine in Ethiopia, Ali spent 5 weeks in 1985 working on a famine relief project. Informed by this experience, she returned homeimbued with the belief that long term preventative strategies is the way forward, not short-term relief.Following the birth of her older children, she became particularly aware of environmental issues and became involved with Greenpeace campaigning against the Sellafield Nuclear Plant. On April 26th this year, the 16th anniversary of Chernobyl, the latest stage of the Shut Sellafield campaign was launched with 1.3 million postcards urging its closure being sent to Prime Minister Tony Blair, Prince Charles and Norman Askew, head of British Nuclear Fuels. Ali personally delivered a giant sized card to number 10 Downing Street of an eye withthe slogan ‘Tony, look me in the eye and tell me I am safe. ’ Ali was invited by Adi Roche to produce and narrate the first English documentary, BlackWind-White Land, Living with Chernobyl, which Adi had initiated, researched and coordinated.

This award-winning documentary dramatically brought the story of
Chernobyl to our consciousness and was viewed on national television throughout the world. This was the beginning of the partnership that has delivered so much to the Children of Chernobyl.

Having worked for a number of years in Aer Lingus, Adi took voluntary redundancy towork full-time as a volunteer for the Irish Campaign for nuclear disarmament. She devised a Peace Education programme and delivered it in over 50 schools throughoutIreland. In 1990 she became the first Irish woman elected to the Board of Directors of theInternational Peace Bureau in Geneva. In 1991 filled with compassion and a zeal tocontribute, she established the Chernobyl Children’s Project.She is author of the book Children of Chernobyl. Her dedication to this cause has beenrecognised by several awards including European Woman Laureate and Irish Person ofthe Year — both in 1994, the Belarus National Honour in 1996 and an honorary Doctor ofLaws from University of Alberta, Canada 1998. Adi’s and Ali’s numerous visits to Belarus and their key involvement in the documentaries,Black Wind — White Land, Living with Chernobyl, Deaths Dream Kingdom and Alexei Child of Chernobyl consolidated their continuing commitment to ensure that an accidentof this magnitude and its tragic consequences should never occur again. (We are verypleased that Alexei and his parents Chris & Len Barrett are here with us today).Fortified by the support and shared values and belief systems of their husbands Seán, Bono and of their extended families, the humanitarian record of Adi and Ali fills one with awe. Whether utilising their driving skills leading humanitarian aid convoys to Belarus ortheir communication skills bringing the cause to governments, school-children, businessorganisations and voluntary groups or using their persuasive and organisational skills inraising funds for the Project, one thing is certain -The Chernobyl Children’s project has had a major impact not only in helping the survivors to a better standard of health carebut also in implementing orphanage refurbishment and in the introduction of nursing programmes in Belarus. To date over Euro26 million has been raised and distributed. These funds underpin Operation Hope Humanitarian Aid convoys of which there have been 19, the Summer Rest and Recuperation Programmes where to date, 8,500 children have come to Ireland for short stays to help reduce levels of radioactivity. The Life saving operations and medical care programme where over 60 children have been brought to Ireland for surgery and hundreds of terminally ill children come to Paul Newman’s gang camp at Barrettstown each year.

Adi and Ali’s contribution furthermore ranges across community care and hospice programmes in Belarus while they are continuously involved in research and education in collaboration with the United Nations. They negotiated a historic adoption agreement between Belarius and Ireland for the rights of the Chernobyl child being adopted.

Due primarily to this dynamic duo - Ali Hewson and Adi Roche, Ireland is the largest donor country of aid to Belarus and thus it was not surprising that Kofi Annan, SecretaryGeneral of the United Nations looked to Ireland and particularly to the Executive Director and Patron of CCP to mount an exhibition of Chernobyl for the 15th anniversary of the nuclear accident in the UN in New York in 2001. The Chernobyl legacy was demonstrated through digital imagery, photographs and sculpture and in 2002, it had its European Premiere in Dublin. The exhibition has had a profound impact on all those who have seen it, particularly those too young or not yet born at the time of the explosion. Energetic, committed, passionate and selfless are just some of the attributes that come to mind when one reflects on the life and work to date of these women. Three of their parents are in the audience with us today - Terry and Joy Stewart and Chriss Roche (Adi’s dad sadly died recently). They must feel an enormous sense of pride in their daughters’ achievements and know that in their parenting of them, they did something remarkably right.

Recently Ali Hewson said and I quote — ‘I don’t want to end my life feeling I’ve only looked after myself, that everything I did was to protect myself. I want when I die to believe that I’ve achieved what I was supposed to — this is help other people in whatever way I can.’ Adi Roche in an interview a short time ago referred to the work she does as inspiring and I quote — ‘I think it is a privilege and an honour to do what I’m doing and I get it back a hundred fold. If I can in someway reach out and change the lives of other people even in a small way, then it is all worthwhile.’

Adi and Ali have certainly lived up to their philosophy of life, have reached out and helped thousands of people. This is all the more remarkable when one considers that the alternative could be a life of comfort and even indeed a life of celebrity. These two women are powerful role models for men and women, for young and old. They are truly outstanding humanitarians.

Chancellor it is an honour and a privilege for me to present Ali Hewson and Adi Roche jointly for the degree Doctor of Laws.
PRAEHONORABILIS CANCELLARIE, TOTAQUE UNIVERSITAS:Praesento vobis, has meas filias quas omnes scio tam moribus quam doctrina habiles etidoneas esse quae admittantur, honoris causa, ad gradum Doctoratus in utroque Jure,tam Civili quam Canonico, idque tibi fide mea testur ac spondeo totaeque Academiae.

Old 06-17-2005, 09:36 AM   #68
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Ali attacks Tesco over protest snub

TESCO is still refusing to stock postcards calling for the closure of Sellafield, despite criticism from Bono's wife Ali Hewson yesterday.

The Stop Sellafield campaign fronted by Ms Hewson has already been forced to scrap a €200,000 TV and radio advertising campaign, which included celebrities Ronan Keating and Samantha Mumba, because of rules on political advertising. And yesterday a spokesperson for Tesco reiterated its stance saying it was the group's policy not to facilitate political pressure groups fundraising or campaigning in its stores.

The supermarket giant was reacting to Ms Hewson's comments that it was a "pity" and a "shame" that it was refusing to stock the postcards which are addressed to British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Prince Charles and Norman Askew, chief executive of British Nuclear Fuels (BNFL).

The pre-paid postcards, which are available in rival supermarkets Superquinn and Dunnes Stores, are to be posted out to every household. And the plan is that people will post them off to arrive on the 16th anniversary of Chernobyl on April 26.

"Tesco have refused and they've refused based on the fact that they say it's a pressure group, which it's not. I don't know how you can call a whole nation a pressure group, but that's their basis for refusing," she said on RTE's Liveline yesterday.

"We consider it to be a health or environmental issue, not political at all."
Old 06-17-2005, 09:44 AM   #69
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Bono’s Designing Woman

Bono's got quite a busy year ahead of him given all his new U2 commitments, but his wife Ali has no intention of twiddling her thumbs while her man’s away making music. (The U2 world tour kicks off in Florida on March 1; check out our Craic pages for more.)

Ali is hard at work on her own clothing line which she’ll call Edin. Set to launch next year, the garments are going to be made by fair trade workers — i.e., no mass production sweatshops involved — and they’ll include casual items like jeans and sweaters.

Mrs. Hewson, 43, wore a pair of her Edin jeans to a recent function in Dublin, according to a report in the Sunday Independent. “These jeans are just as nice as any designer pair of jeans, and yet there is the added bonus of knowing that they are fair trade,” she said. Prada and Versace watch out!

An A-list designer is reportedly helping Ali craft her line, which will hopefully make its way to U.S. stores early in the New Year. Maybe her husband and his U2 colleagues will wear the designs during their tour.

“She’s looking at a new way of doing business in apparel,” Bono said a while back of Ali’s plans. “It may be one of the biggest brands in the next few years, so watch out.”

Ali Hewson really is the antithesis of a rock star wife. She’s heavily involved in charity work in Ireland, and raising the four children she and Bono have. All the profits from Edin will go towards wages and insurance benefits for the fair trade workers in the Third World that produce the items.

Last week in Dublin, Ali and her partner in the Chernobyl Children’s Project, former Irish presidential candidate Adi Roche, launched a line of Christmas cards designed by some of Ireland’s leading artists. Again, all proceeds will go to various children’s charities, including the Chernobyl effort.

Old 06-17-2005, 09:47 AM   #70
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Follow this link and you'll find a TV report about the Shut Sellafield Campaigne.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2002/0426/sellafield.html

The clip is listed under "9 o'clock news"
Old 06-17-2005, 09:48 AM   #71
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Ethical couture

Sunday, March 06, 2005 - By Susan Mitchell

Fashion houses have an understandable horror of having their designs copied.

Not Ali Hewson, founder of Edun. In fact, you could say her mission statement is to have the concept behind her new fashion label replicated the world over.

Hewson's goal is to build a business that makes beautiful clothing in developing countries, giving sustainable employment and providing trade potential.

“We want people to rip us off,” says Hewson of her business venture. “We are really trying to establish a business model with Edun.

“We want to prove that you can make a profit, while running a business in a responsible way.”

Convention demands the inclusion of certain statistics.

Like 6 per cent - Africa's share of world trade in 1980.

And 2 per cent - Africa's percentage of world trade in 2002. And $70 billion - what an additional 1 per cent share of global trade would earn the continent each year.

Hewson believes that long-term preventative strategies represent the way forward for developing countries. She is well versed in the inequitable trading terms doled out to them, and reels off world trade statistics like a seasoned economist.

“Rich countries subsidise their own agricultural sectors by about $1 billion per day,” she says.

“They dump their excess products in international markets at artificially low prices, and make it impossible for developing countries to compete.

“The US spends about $4 billion a year subsidising American cotton farmers.

“They then flood the market with it. It's unfair. It's a false economy, and just crushes African farmers.”

As a mother of four, Hewson knows such macroeconomics are also relevant in everyday life. “I would prefer to know that the clothes I buy for my children weren't made by someone else's children,” she says.

“I want to be able to buy clothes for me and for my family, knowing that no one was exploited en route, from concept to the finished product on the rails.”

Sitting in a suite in Dublin's Clarence Hotel, the stylish 43-year-old is gearing up for the New York launch of Edun, which she dubs “more sensual than bling'‘.

With factories set to roll in Peru and Tunisia, and a third planned for Lesotho, the Edun range which is being created by American designer Rogan Gregory, will encompass everything from jeans to chiffon dresses.

“At the moment, many people in these countries can't get regular jobs, so that is our starting point,” Hewson says. “People won't be paid below the minimum wag e, and we will be committed to helping local communities.

“We want to encourage as much employment as possible, so we're open to passing on information to anyone who wants it. And if people want to use our factories they are more than welcome.

“We are trying to do something. We are not going to get everything right. We're not 100 per cent organic. It's just not possible at the moment, as you can't dye jeans with natural dyes, for example. They just don't take.

“There are compromises you have to make - but the one thing we won't compromise on is how people are treated.”

Despite being married to one of the most famous men on the planet, U2 lead singer Bono, Hewson usually shuns the limelight. Hello-style spreads are a no-go.

She is better known for her environmental campaigning and patronage of the Chernobyl Children's Project than for any celebrity high jinks.

Neither does Hewson fit the stereotype rock star wife mould. Moved by news images of the famine in Ethiopia in the 1980s, she spent five weeks working on a famine relief project in 1985.

While U2 were promoting their Joshua Tree album in 1987, and being hailed as the most successful band in the world, Hewson was studying social science at University College Dublin (UCD).

She gave birth to their first child, Jordan, two weeks before her finals. The couple have since had another three children: Eve, Elijah and John Abraham.

Hewson remains a patron of the Chernobyl Children's Project, which is headed by Adi Roche. “That is my corner,” she says.

“I have seen children born with deformities and dying in orphanages. Children who have had their thyroid glands removed and will need to take medicine for the rest of their lives - if they can get it.

“I will never forget those images.”

She presented an award-winning documentary on the devastating aftermath of the disaster. Hewson and Roche have been credited with ensuring that Ireland is the largest donor of aid to Belarus.

“I have a big commitment to the children, and also to Adi. She is an incredible woman. What I love about her is that she works so hard to ensure that as much money as possible ends up in Belarus,’' Hewson says.

Hewson's experience at Belarus increased her awareness of the dangers of the nuclear power plants closer to home, the Sellafield and Thorp reactors.

In 2002, she fronted a campaign for Greenpeace in which 1.5 million postcards featuring an anti-Sellafield message were sent from Irish households to the British prime minister, the Prince of Wales and the head of British Nuclear Fuels.

Hewson says that concerns over her children's welfare compelled her to act on Sellafield. “I started to wonder how safe it was for them to play on the beach, or to swim in the sea, or even to eat fish.

“They have promised they will stop processing waste there by 2012.We're hoping that they will stick to that.”

Not surprisingly, Hewson is inundated by requests from charities seeking representation from a star with clout.

“There are so many great charities out there, but if you stretch yourself too far, you become ineffectual. You end up helping nobody, and just frustrate everyone.

“When I read about the work various charities are doing, I often think that I could do something to help, but you just have to hope that someone else will run with it,” she says. Of course, Hewson is not the only person in her household with charitable and social aims, and she has been credited as having a huge influence on her husband's political outlook.

Bono has devoted a huge amount of time to Jubilee 2000, a campaign that lobbies western governments to cancel the debts of Third-World nations.

As other celebrity marriages fall by the wayside, the remarkable strength of Hewson's marriage is a talking point.

The two met at Mount Temple interdenominational school in north Dublin, and married when they were both 22 years old, with Adam Clayton as best man.

“I'm lucky I have an extraordinary friend that I've been married to for a long time, seems like [since] we were kids,” Bono said in a recent interview.

“We have definitely been on the journey together,” says Hewson. “But we have been influenced as much by outside factors as we have been by each other. We grew up in an era when images of people starving were on TV screens. That makes a real impression on you at any age.

“Bono and I share a passion for seeing trade replace aid and justice replace charity. Charity is about sticking your arm in a hole in the dam, when really the dam just needs to be rebuilt.

“Charities highlight the areas that governments often ignore - but governments need to do more. We should be trying to improve the quality of life for those in other countries.”

Bono's tireless work for debt relief secured him a nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize. What was the reaction to the news was like at home? “It's his third time.

“He's just normally much further down the list,” she jokes. “Ah no, we're delighted. It's obviously a great honour.”

Given the phenomenal success of U2, you don't need to be a sceptic to wonder how the Hewsons reconcile their huge personal wealth with their social conscience.

“I think many people who live in the west can ask themselves that question,” Hewson says. “Two-thirds of the world live with less than a third of the wealth.

“It's not really a question of scale. We are talking about people living on less than $2 a day. Bono and I have always had a conscience about that, and our privilege has been our ability to highlight it.

“Of course there's a difficulty in equating the two, but you have to live your life. If Bono didn't have the financial resources, he wouldn't have been able to do half of what he has done.”

Contrary to past media reports, one of which touted her for the presidency of this country, Hewson says she has never been approached to run for any type of political office.

“I was never approached. I'm interested in Irish politics, but I am not interested in working in politics,” she says.

“Would that mean Bono would have to give up his day job? I'm not sure I'd get him to walk a few steps behind me.

“I have four kids, and it's very full-on.

“There are a lot of people out there who could do a better job than I could.”

And Bono?

“I don't really know. He's a work in progress,’' Hewson says. “When I first met him at school, I never thought we'd be here, so God knows where we'll end up in 10 years' time.

“At the moment, he is looking after the day job. That's what gives him the platform to go and look after his other interests.”

Unlike many celebrities, Hewson and Bono have largely kept their private lives well away from the tabloids. Famous for being talented, as opposed to famous for being famous, they don't have to rely on Big Brother to remind the public that they exist.

“I've always maintained that someone has to be able to go and buy the milk. I can do the ordinary stuff, and that has been a real positive for us,” says Hewson.

“Celebrity marriages are hard enough, but when both people are in the limelight it can be difficult. I don't know how they do it.

“The press are good to us here. The press aren't always as kind in other countries.

“The children have been able to grow up in a normal way, which is great. If that changed, we'd have to think of some sort of alternative, as it's just not fair.”

Hewson is a sincere and warm interviewee. She is happy to discuss her children and family life, but is determined that anything related to them remains off the record.

The long periods of separation from her husband can be difficult, she admits. “It can be really difficult to adjust to him being away. It can be difficult for him to readjust too.

“Bono always says that he feels like a bit of litter around the house, that I just want to tidy him away, when he comes back. But apart from practical adjustments like that, I usually find that we are much closer. You don't take each other for granted, like you do if you see each other every day. There is always something new to talk about.”

She and the children are preparing to move to the US for two months while U2 tour America.

“It has become a bit of a military operation,” she says. “I do sometimes become confused about who is due where and when. The kids are well-balanced, but if I thought for a minute that the children were suffering, I'd be worried and something would have to give.

“For me, the most important job I have is that of being a mother. That's the role I really don't want to fail at.”

The Edun range is due to hit the shelves later this month. It will be stocked at Brown Thomas in Ireland, and at selected department stores around the world.

Hewson, Bono and Edun chief executive Richard Cervera are the main shareholders.

And as the clothing line enters the shops, Bono appears happy to let his wife take centre stage.

“I think she has sacrificed more than I have, so I'm trying to balance that now,” he said in a recent interview. “It may be one of the biggest brands in the next few years, so watch out.”

Whatever the reaction to of the brand, Hewson's goal is an altruistic one. “I don't want to end my life feeling I've only looked after myself, that everything I did was to protect myself.

But she is not relying on altruism to secure Edun's success. “We want these clothes to sell on their own merit, because they are beautiful and well-made. At the end of the day, people want to look well - but where you spend your money says a lot about you.”

The revolution, she says, is all about how you shop.
Old 06-17-2005, 11:03 AM   #72
Blue Crack Addict

Kelly, YOU HAVE SOOOO MANY ALI PICS!!!!!!! We're having a slow work day, more than half are on vacation or out sick, so I'm stuck covering the phones all day and since no one's calling, I've been saving pics from your photobucket and I'm only on 800 of 2500+, and that's only the first of your THREE Ali albums!!! hehe, at least this is keeping me occupied or I'd be bored out of my gourd.
Old 06-17-2005, 11:06 AM   #73
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by LivLuvAndBootlegMusic
Kelly, YOU HAVE SOOOO MANY ALI PICS!!!!!!! We're having a slow work day, more than half are on vacation or out sick, so I'm stuck covering the phones all day and since no one's calling, I've been saving pics from your photobucket and I'm only on 800 of 2500+, and that's only the first of your THREE Ali albums!!! hehe, at least this is keeping me occupied or I'd be bored out of my gourd.
Well, some of them might be repeats
Old 06-17-2005, 11:25 AM   #74
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Kelly do you mind if I browse your photos as well?
Old 06-17-2005, 11:33 AM   #75
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by FlyYourKite
Kelly do you mind if I browse your photos as well?
http://photobucket.com/albums/0903/kellyahern/

password: u2photos

it's a lot (but in my defense, this is about 4 years worth of saving stuff )