I Want To Make A U2 Site! What's A Good Site To Do That?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I want to make one but I have a 98 Windows slow computer. It will only be my first time to make a site. I want a starters one but one that is free to make and isn't only one page filled with no pics. Do you have any suggestions? Please give me a site that would be good for me to do that.

If you get one of those free geocities or tripod or angelfire sites, the pics will not post here. Just to let you know. I look forward to your site!

Thanks, but it won't happen soon I am so happy to be your friend and your Pop Chop Bono friend! Because we know Pop Chop Bono rules! :cute: :tongue: Also U2 Kitten, I would maybe want a new avatar. But I want it to be Elevation Bono.

Last edited:
Cute Irish Bono said:
Thanks, but it won't happen soon I am so happy to be your friend and your Pop Chop Bono friend! Because we know Pop Chop Bono rules! :cute: :tongue: Also U2 Kitten, I would maybe want a new avatar. But I want it to be Elevation Bono.

:hug: Thanks for being my Pop Chop friend :) Billie is my Pop Chop sister :yes: Yes the POP CHOP RULES! :up: :drool:

If you want to get a new avatar and can't find one you like here on the site under edit options, my fotki page I gave you the addy for has an avatars section with lots to choose from (I will be adding lots of Pop chops soon!) You can save one there and upload it to your computer. Or if you have a particular pic you like I can make one for you. I love Elevation Bono :love:

I want this cute Elevation Bono for my new avatar please.

02bonoface.jpg

Last edited:
Cute Irish Bono said:
I want this cute Elevation Bono please.

02bonoface.jpg

Something's wrong, it's not showing up. Is this the pic with the green background? (judging by the name, if you got it from my page) I already have an avatar made of that if it is.

Yeah that's it. Hold on and I'll upload it as an attachment here. Then all you have to do is:

rightclick save as on your computer

go to User CP

click edit options

click change avatar

there will be a browse button there for you to upload it to interference

click submit changes and it will show up on your posts

here it comes:

Attachments

2.4 KB · Views: 24
I try this before but my avatar was blank. What could I have done wrong? Did I misspell something?

Spell? You don't type it in. Follow the instructions in my other post. You save it on your computer and upload it like uploading a pic to photobucket. DON'T use the one that asks for a url, use the one under it that has the browse button. It's just like uploading to photobucket!

Thanks! I really loved my other sig but I go a new, do you like it? Thank you for making that one for me! :happy:

Cute Irish Bono said:
I want this cute Elevation Bono for my new avatar please.

02bonoface.jpg

That's it!!! That picture is really nice!!! WOW!!!
By the way...what's that thing of the Pop Chop systers?? ;o)

I'm just new around!!
Love
Tania

my_kite said:
Bono is the man!!! yes he is!!!

Yep! He is sure is! :happy: And Pop Chop is Bono during the Pop era. I am not sure what "Chop," means though and it a new thing around here.

Oh, the Pop Chop sisters that's what you meant by "systers." Well, lately have been posting tons of U2/Bono Pop pics, and I realized that me and U2 kitten are a big fan of that. And so she told me that Billie loves them, too. So I am U2 Kitten's Pop Chop friend and Billie is her Pop

Oh, the Pop Chop sisters that's what you meant by "systers." Well, we have been posting tons of U2/Bono Pop pics, and I realized that me and U2 kitten are big fans of that. And so Billie {one member on interference} loves them, too. So she me that I am U2 Kitten's Pop Chop friend and Billie is her Pop Chop sister! :)

Last edited:
Can I be a Pop Chop Sys two???

Well...I have a beautiful Pop foto of Bono..i just don't know if i will be able to post it!
I also think that in Pop Bono was looking really nice!! Even though I love so much him in ZooTv...and ATYCLB...!
Ups...I think I just love him all the ways!!

Love
Tania

Back
Top Bottom