I want a Larry shirt!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
From U2log.com

Last week we told you about Ali Hewson?s helping to raise money for Down?s Syndrome Ireland. Now we?ve learned that Larry Mullen also has pitched in for the cause by designing a t-shirt for the organization.

Larry?s design, along with several other celeb t-shirt designs, are available for purchase at Brown Thomas stores and its affiliates across Ireland. All profits from the t-shirts, which retail for Euro 30 for ladies and Euro 35 for gents, will go directly to Down?s Syndrome Ireland.

Does anyone know if these are available online? Or if they will be? Or if some kind soul would be willing to pick up a shirt and ship it to Chicago for me?

~J

U2 log has pics of the shirt..

33782%3C%3A%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A5467399ot1lsi

Last edited:
Well, it's nothing FANCY (though that's to be expected from Lar', isn't it?)... but it DOES look like something I'd want...

s_news170603_larryt.gif

Store
Footsteps, Down Syndrome Ireland are excited to announce that Larry Mullen's designed tee-shirts in aid of Down Syndrome Ireland in the year of the Special Olympics, are now on sale at all Brown Thomas stores in Ireland.

To order your tee-shirts through Footsteps, Down Syndrome Ireland please send the requested size and a postal order for:
?35 per tee-shirt + ?4.95 postage and handling to:

Down Syndrome Ireland
Larry Mullen DSI Tee-shirts
30 Mary St.
Dublin 1

or alternatively you can call 1890 DSI DSI with your credit card details.

Again, you can always pick up a shirt at Brown Thomas or at the Footsteps, Down Syndrome Ireland stand at the Special Olympics.

I'm sorry but we can not mail outside of Ireland. Order fast, as there are restrictive numbers of tee-shirts available...

More info here and here

psst - does anyone in ireland wanna buy me a shirt :wink:

souLnation2002 said:
To order your tee-shirts through Footsteps, Down Syndrome Ireland please send the requested size and a postal order for:
?35 per tee-shirt + ?4.95 postage and handling

:eek: That's like... $47.11

But I want one too :D

u2sangel said:
why don;t they offer these at u2.com fans would be them that means more money raised hello am I the only one who thinks of this stuff?!

Exactly-who runs that U2.com anyway? Is it still Adam's brother? *oops*

I want one of those shirts :scream:

Larry could always stand on a street corner in NYC and sell them :tongue: I think he'd be mobbed, mostly by ladies :sexywink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*Pictures Larry selling shirts*

:ohmy:

:lol:

Could you imagine? Walking down the street and doing a double-take?

:larry: : Buy a fookin' shirt you bollocks!!

:lmao:

~J

Back
Top Bottom