I tried

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aine_hewson

Acrobat
Well... yesterday I went to the mall to charge the money for dollars to pay the premium member register thing...

And... I had the money... but... uh.. er.. I saw the Joshua Tree DVD ... and... I bought it... and... no money for the premium member register... :uhoh:

I tried... :huh:

yeah, you don't miss out on much by not being Premium. At least you used the money on U2 merchandise!! :)

Gosh, sounds like something I'd do. I have a weakness for blowing $$ on ebay on RenFaire costumes as well as CD's at CDNow.

Well then the least you can do is to make us some hot video stills from you new DVD ;)

I let my premium status slide, unless you're into buddy lists and PMing people there doesn't seem to much difference. Being a loner is cheaper than being popular. :wink:

I pay 2.00 a month. Actually comes out more that way, then a one time yearly payment. But this is really the only u2 site i go to besides U2.com alot.

Yeah Karla you are paying double, $24 a year when if you only paid once it would be $12. Please remember everybody it's not just the features you get for becoming premium, it helps support the site so we can all have fun here:)

Back
Top Bottom