I think my teeth are being pulled out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
Pulled out! they're killin me! But i'm deathly afraid of the whole process of actually taking them out! has anyone gotten their teeth pulled? and em..can i have a *little* request..can ya ehm..post a few pics of the guys? Purty please? If i'm scared enough, i'll print em out and take em with me! LOL I know, i'm insane. :wink:

eh..why dun i throw one in? I don't think has ever been posted before- enjoy!

334%3B478723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A6%3E%3B%3B6%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323942%3A4799nu0mrj

btw- i meant any pic of the band lol sarah!

Last edited:
What do you mean exactly? :scratch:

Your tooth is loose??? :eek:

Your baby teeth are falling out? :lol: :confused:

Your wisdom teeth hurt? :huh:

Sicy said:
What do you mean exactly? :scratch:

Your tooth is loose??? :eek:

Your baby teeth are falling out? :lol: :confused:

Your wisdom teeth hurt? :huh:

lol didn't clear that- oops..something is wrong with me back teeth, they're going in the wrong direction (don't know what the doctor was talking about) and they're pushing against my other teeth and braces..so it bloody hurts..yeah..but he said i might not have to get em pulled- i hope not! hope that cleared it up :)

I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled because they were impacted like yours are.

My advice, get dissovlable stitches, plenty of ice, and advil. Also if you tend to bruise easy let your dr. know, they can give you stuff that reduces bruising and swelling.

It really isn't that bad. I was a nervous wreak about getting mine done beforehand, but after it was over it wasn't so bad. Although I got sick from the Anesthesia (sp), just drink flat coke and that helps.

In 8th grade I had to get the rest of my baby teeth pulled cause they wouldn't come out. It wasn't that bad...but I don't remember all that well...lol...it wasn't like when I got my tonsils ripped out... THAT hurt. Anyway...I'll send Nurse Edge if you need to get those evil teeth pulled. Nurse Edge is good at healing.

boo teeth! wait...yay teeth, boo impacted ones!

daisybean said:
I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled because they were impacted like yours are.

Blech, I had impacted wisdom teeth too.
They got 'em out before they screwed up my 10 years of orthodontia though.
And yay for dissolvable stitches!
*hands you ice and Vicodin*

daisybean said:
Although I got sick from the Anesthesia (sp), just drink flat coke and that helps.

I got sick from the anesthesia too...I didn't have to get my wisdome teeth pulled, but I had an impacted front tooth that wasn't coming down, and they had to attach a wire to it and slowly pull it down (to save the tooth) with braces.

Nothing worse than getting sick when your front teeth have stitches between them and you can't really brush your teeth to get rid of the taste :no: :lol:

I have had a tooth pulled before tho, nothing as serious as wisdom teet tho...It wasn't pleasant, but it wasn't that painful and afterwards I hardly had any pain, just took some advil.

Back
Top Bottom