I think Larry was sick in St. Louis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alh

Babyface
I posted this in an earlier thread, but I wanted to post it again because I was wondering if anyone else noticed anything. I know that Lady Lemon did. Larry played great all night, but several times when he had a break he would take his ear pieces out and blow his nose. He had a box of tissues by his drum kit. I was sitting on the left side of the stage in a GC seat and had a direct view of Larry. My friends and I figure that he must have a sinus infection because who doesn't have one right now? (I can't get rid of mine) Did anyone else notice anything? Thanks,
Amanda

If he needed to wipe his nose, he could have used Bono's exceptionally long sleeve.
wink.gif
right, GinaMarie?
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....

97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono! ~Echo~

IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!!! Really....I didn't give him any sinus infection...*Dana proceeds to look completely innocent*

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

Yep, poor guy. He must have given it to me--I feel like I'm coming down with something today.
wink.gif

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

"All things must pass
All things must pass away"

Peace George

Hmmm...it must be going around, Dallas Schoo was pretty sick when they were here in Dallas as well (Dallas in Dallas!). He tried to scoot by us at the back in his hooded sweatshirt, but a girl nabbed him for a pic...he told her he couldn't stick around because he was sick, poor baby.

That's gotta be the toughest thing for a performer...I know *I* feel when I'm sick (like NOW), and all I want to do is lay in bed...okay, and be on Pleba, duh)...on the DVD Bono talked about how ill he was a couple weeks before Boston...man, that would be rough trying to be "on" while you feel like death warmed over...
frown.gif
tongue.gif

Awwwwwww my poor Lawwy
frown.gif

I'll take care of him, I must have given it to him cos i've been a bit sickie for about a week

*hugs larry* *defiles Larry* lol I mean *takes care of Larry*
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

*imagines Larry in a hospital*

LARRY: Why am I even HERE? I'm not THAT bloody ill.

PLEBA NURSE 1: Alright, Smoothie. Drop 'em.

LARRY: Pardon?

PLEBA NURSE 2: That's right. Here, put on this tragically indecent paper smock.

LARRY: ....

PLEBA NURSE 1: This one's a troublemaker. Get the other nurses. We're going into lockdown.

PLEBA NURSE 2: PLEBANs, we need yer help, STAT! Hold 'em down so's we can change 'im!!

*o my*

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

STING: Some dark-haired girl in a camo hat chloroformed me and Bruce Springsteen and put us in these big jars in the basement.

Mona...you are such a bad girl! poor Larry!
wink.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*
Adam's Press Secretary/Personal Assistant

Originally posted by WildHonee:

PLEBA NURSE 1: This one's a troublemaker. Get the other nurses. We're going into lockdown.

PLEBA NURSE 2: PLEBANs, we need yer help, STAT! Hold 'em down so's we can change 'im!!

*o my*

My God. Will you take a fucking break and quit posting nothing but absolute nonsense every minute of your life?

It's very old.
rolleyes.gif

Oh give me a freakin' break, Looking Glass.. have you made it your personal goal to get as many threads as you can closed because of your silly comments? Give it up, already. If ya don't like what Mona has to say, then go away and infest some other place with your supposedly witty comments. Mona's posts are always fun to read - I've never had any problem.

Again, if you have a problem with what people post, then why are you here? Also, please try to refrain from using your lovely use of foul language on this board. It's completely unnecessary.

Thank you.

Now back to our regularly scheduled Mona posts.

Moonie

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Originally posted by WildHonee:

*o my*

LMAO! Mona I love your humour, don't ever quit it
smile.gif

Originally posted by LookingGlass:
My God. Will you take a fucking break and quit posting nothing but absolute nonsense every minute of your life?

It's very old.
rolleyes.gif
Then get outta PLEBA!

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

STING:Some dark-haired girl in a camo hat chloroformed me and Bruce Springsteen and put us in these big jars in the basement.~Echo~

It's very old.
rolleyes.gif

What's very OLD is people like YOU who 'hide' behind your lil' user names-whoever you are-and do stuff like this.You have obviously picked Mona as a target and get some sort of 'pleasure' out of this, and that's the only reason you are here.I have ignored it until now, but I couldn't any more.

And your language is not necessary either.

YOUR posts like this should not be allowed on here-and I wish the mods would delete them
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 12-01-2001).]

Yes, I don't want a perfectly good Larry thread being shut down bc of this crazy person. LookingGlass' posts should be taken away.

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

STING:Some dark-haired girl in a camo hat chloroformed me and Bruce Springsteen and put us in these big jars in the basement.~Echo~

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:

Now back to our regularly scheduled Mona posts.
lol Yes, well, I lost my blindfold and my melon balls in the rumble...crap.
frown.gif

and my SPOON!!! That spoon was just like a...SPOON to me!!! *sobs*

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

It's very old.
rolleyes.gif

My God. Will you take a break and quit posting nothing but bitter crap every minute of your life?

It's very sad.
rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 12-01-2001).]

I'm thinking about doing some major moderating in PLEBA

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Salome:

EXCELSIOR!!

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

Originally posted by bono-vox:
Mona I read some of the stuff you say in the threads I think its hilarious u go girlieee

icon14.gif

And
icon28.gif
to Looking GLass
biggrin.gif
Thanks

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

to elaborate on this:

I know that I don't understand everything that goes on around here, but I do know that this place is starting to alienate some people who used to post here fequently

therefore it's been decided that ANYONE who is deliberately trying to piss off other members of Feedback will suffer the wrath of Salome

bye!
smile.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

to elaborate on this:

I know that I don't understand everything that goes on around here, but I do know that this place is starting to alienate some people who used to post here fequently

therefore it's been decided that ANYONE who is deliberately trying to piss off other members of Feedback will suffer the wrath of Salome

bye!
smile.gif

HOO-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

Yep, I am definately sick now! Thanks Larry...after the show I said to him, I'm sorry but get your tongue out of my throat! It's almost finals and I've got too much school stuff to do to get sick! But did he listen...noooo!

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

"All things must pass
All things must pass away"

Peace George

Back
Top Bottom