I think it's time we had another group picture thread 'cuz I am making binder covers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ashley

War Child
under a blood red sky, past one tree hill, where t
You see, I am starting school on Monday :( and the only thing that will cheer me up is group pictures of my favourite Irish band. I'm planning on making U2 binder covers, decorating my locker, and plastering anything school related with group pictures of U2. My friends are going to seriously worry about my mental health this year. :laugh:

What say we? :dance:

funwmirrors.jpg

The best thing about this picture is the that's Guggi on the left.
:heart: :heart: :heart:

I think the first pic that Jam Jar posted is quite contaversial(sp?). What is with Edge's hand?

Ashley said:

Ahh yes, didn't you know I could read minds?
*reads Jar Jar's mind* :eek: :eek: Jar Jar!!!! :sexywink:

ahh when were ya readin me mind? 'cos from 3 to 5, remember, that's jammy's time..lol got that from simpsons..willie, ahh you gotta love groundskeeper willie! and raven, yeah, it's a pretty weird pic! It's very very strange, and remember kiddies, strange is better than normal, because when you're normal, you just blend into the crowd...*looks at watch* it's 1 am on the dot..tired, anyone? lol

Jam Jar said:
ahhh! i was craving a u2 thread earlier- you must've read my mind!:)
this one's cool
334%3B9%3A7923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A6%3E%3B%3B6%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323952%3B8988nu0mrj

Goin' every which way...

Hey, Ashley, I'm sorry school cuts so deeply into vacay, but I like that binder cover idea :happy:

*glances around, grabs idea, hops on motor scooter (her name is Hemoglobin!), and speeds off on an endless stretch of desert road... ahh, how romantic :D*

Yeeeehaaaaa!

Queen Betty said:

Goin' every which way...

Hey, Ashley, I'm sorry school cuts so deeply into vacay, but I like that binder cover idea :happy:

*glances around, grabs idea, hops on motor scooter (her name is Hemoglobin!), and speeds off on an endless stretch of desert road... ahh, how romantic :D*

Yeeeehaaaaa!

:eyebrow: You named your scooter?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What else have you named that's yours....or wait, do I want to know? :sexywink:

Queen Betty said:

*speeds back toward message board on Hemoglobin, away from the white, risen sun*

Ye-e-e-ea-eah!!

*skids to a halt*

He he he. Hemoglobin, isn't that a nice name? My motor scooter's named after a molecule! My TV's name is Joel! :D

LMAO!!! :laugh: Where'd you get the name Joel?

I don't name my appliances, but I do talk to them, so I guess I really shouldn't be talking.... You should hear the arguments I get into with my computer when it's misbehaving. *whacks computer*

The same goes for the microwave, the stereo, the tv, the car.... :D (<---I think that's my favourite smiley!)

Ashley said:

LMAO!!! :laugh: Where'd you get the name Joel?

I don't name my appliances, but I do talk to them, so I guess I really shouldn't be talking.... You should hear the arguments I get into with my computer when it's misbehaving. *whacks computer*

The same goes for the microwave, the stereo, the tv, the car.... :D (<---I think that's my favourite smiley!)

Time magazine columnist Joel Stein! :lol: :D is my favorite smiley, too. I don't talk to my appliances, but I talk to myself in muffled whispers all the time. :laugh: I think everyone argues with their computer, but I used to have AOL, and I hated it. :madspit:

Queen Betty said:

Time magazine columnist Joel Stein! :lol: :D is my favorite smiley, too. I don't talk to my appliances, but I talk to myself in muffled whispers all the time. :laugh: I think everyone argues with their computer, but I used to have AOL, and I hated it. :madspit:

Muffled whispers? What do you and yourself talk about? ;)

AOL is the root of all evil. :madspit: It's just too darned slow. Now I have a cable connection for the internet. :love:

Ashley said:

Muffled whispers? What do you and yourself talk about? ;)

AOL is the root of all evil. :madspit: It's just too darned slow. Now I have a cable connection for the internet. :love:

I talk trash about people to myself. :madspit: I'm just kidding! Mostly about what I'm seeing on TV or reading. Mostly cartoons and comic books; I love Cowboy Bebop and JtHM. :laugh: My lamp's name is Ed, after Thomas Edison, and my outlets are Tessies 1, 2, 3, and 4, after the inventor and proliferator of AC, Nicola Tesla! Yay! :D Wheeeeee...

Gyaha! I'm on T1, and although T3 is tha sh*t, it's a lot more than I need. :yes: How's your binder cover coming along? Got 'nuff piccy-tures? :D

Almost forgot to mensch! Thank you, Phona, Mona, and Chicka for posting some of the best pictures of the boys! :heart:

Last edited:
A big YAY for group pic threads!

grouppicbook.jpg

Irishmen.jpg

This is the wallpaper I made.

Jtbackgroundwp2.jpg

rhpremiere.jpg

ghosttown1.JPG

Sorry, I don't have any interesting names for my appliances or methods of transportation. :laugh:

Last edited:
<-------------- I'm in love with my new avatar!

Queen Betty said:

By the way, I love your sig! I read that story before, but I never thought anyone'd use it. :laugh:

I love how Adam looks in the fourth one down. :heart:

That's from the Modern Drummer interview. I love the whole interview but this part just kills me.

Larrysgirl, as I have said before, that avatar of Larry with the mask sends my mind straight to the gutter. I imagine him wearing that mask and nothing else!!!

Ok, here's another nice group pic.

boomspeednewtouchtheflamebookcover.jpg

Queen Betty said:

How's your binder cover coming along? Got 'nuff piccy-tures? :D

How could I ever have enough piccy-tures? :wink:

Actually, I'm still collecting pictures because I haven't bought my binders yet. I'm waiting until school starts and I find out how many I actually need first before I make the covers. And, I can't find my Microsoft Greetings CD that I use to make the binder covers. It lets me shrink the pictures and make a huge collage all on one page or just shrink and print the pictures. So I can't make the covers until I locate that.... :rolleyes:

I probably won't end up actually making the binder covers until next weekend, so more pictures couldn't hurt! ;)

flaming june said:
A big YAY for group pic threads!

This is the wallpaper I made.

Jtbackgroundwp2.jpg

OOoh, aaah! *jumps around like a little kid that has to go to the bathroom*
I need the pic in the bottom right-hand corner! I have the three others and... Misplaced the fourth one.
:angel: Pwetty pwease may I have it?
And all four of those pics on faded together with the joshua tree is just graaawr! :tongue:

flaming june said:
Me too :)!

Larrysgirl, as I have said before, that avatar of Larry with the mask sends my mind straight to the gutter. I imagine him wearing that mask and nothing else!!!
:shocked: you bad BAD girl! i'm just going to post the WHOLE pic and let you drool...along with me of course!:drool:

ABmaskredone.JPG

CMM said:

OOoh, aaah! *jumps around like a little kid that has to go to the bathroom*
I need the pic in the bottom right-hand corner! I have the three others and... Misplaced the fourth one.
:angel: Pwetty pwease may I have it?
And all four of those pics on faded together with the joshua tree is just graaawr! :tongue:

Here you go! I hope this is the one, I still don't know my right from left very well :wink:

fourthpic.jpg

Last edited:
larrysgirl said:
flaming june said:
Me too :)!

:shocked: you bad BAD girl! i'm just going to post the WHOLE pic and let you drool...along with me of course!:drool:

ABmaskredone.JPG

:love: :drool:

He just looks so damn sexy!!! Why do you do this to me? I need a cold shower...

flaming june said:

:love: :drool:

He just looks so damn sexy!!! Why do you do this to me? I need a cold shower...

LOL!..i just feel funky on this cloudy Sunday morning.:dance: :dance: :dance: !

I have never..EVER! seen someone look so sexy in a mask.But then again, i think Larry could make a paperbag look sexy.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom