I think I have U2 overload

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

faithingrace

War Child
Yesterday when I picked my daughter up from school there was this man walking around who I thought was working on the security system. He caught my eye because he was an exact look alike for Adam, right down to his hair and glasses and he was well dressed. I kept watching him and he kept looking at me funny, as I'd walked by I tried to get a closer look (just to prove to myself that it was my over active imagination), anyway he caught me looking at him. I swear it was Adam's doppleganger! Turns out he was the custodian!!! He probably thought I was some desperate housewife checking him out!!! I have to say as far as custodians go he would be better than the one who cleans my classroom, at least he would be interesting to watch!

Anyone else have a pathetic story like this?

Last edited:
No, but I do keep seeing "Ali" on the other side of the road as I'm walking home from work.

She looks just like her. It's weird.

I noticed a guy in a black Mercedes on my way back from lunch a couple days ago--he had on dark glasses & black hair combed back--guess who I was imagining he looked like. (I got beeped at for not going soon enough when the light turned.) :wink:

Bono's Doll said:
I noticed a guy in a black Mercedes on my way back from lunch a couple days ago--he had on dark glasses & black hair combed back--guess who I was imagining he looked like. (I got beeped at for not going soon enough when the light turned.) :wink:

:lol: Oh well - at least you didn't get arrested for trying to crawl into the guys car window & inspect further!!! :ohmy: :mac:

when i was on a campsite in scotland this year i saw a man who looked exactly like Adam. i was staring at him every time i was passing his tent.

i don't think Adam would go for holidays with a tent, so i knew that couldn't have been him, but i just couldn't stop watching him.

i think i'm going crazy lately. i have U2 dreams almost every day!

Between hearing the new album, the INFAMOUS phone message, the plethora of magazine articles, the new iPod and seeing the recent pics of Bono (wo)manhandling a fan onstage ....I am most definetly on U2 overload. Basically I think I'm a walking hormone right now and God help any man I might see that bears a resemblance to Bono. You guys would bail me outta jail if I got arrested for tackling a guy and smothering him with kisses....right?!

:wink:

starsgoblue said:
Between hearing the new album, the INFAMOUS phone message, the plethora of magazine articles, the new iPod and seeing the recent pics of Bono (wo)manhandling a fan onstage ....I am most definetly on U2 overload. Basically I think I'm a walking hormone right now and God help any man I might see that bears a resemblance to Bono. You guys would bail me outta jail if I got arrested for tackling a guy and smothering him with kisses....right?!

:wink:

PLEBAns would stand by you Stars :wink: we can understand you pretty well :).

WHAT INFAMOUS PHONE MESSAGE?????!!!!!!!!

starsgoblue said:

thnx Stars... i don't have my loudspeakers at the moment, so i didn't pay attention to it, but now i've saved it on my computer and will listen to it as soon as i get the loudspeakers...

my sister woke me up today morning and i thought it was Edge! :lmao: so i called her "Edge" and started to speak english. she looked quite surprised :lmao:
i don't even remember my dream, so i don't know where Edge came from, but i must have had a dream about him :heart:

Back
Top Bottom