I swear to God I'm just going to drop out of School!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMAO Mona...awww. That's another song that no one will understand why I giggle at it.
I'm still here Jtree, still in school. Tough day, but I'm still enrolled. Oh yeah.
I can't wait for the week to be over, but next week the finals begin *GASP*!
-Bluey

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Larry: NO comma splicing!!! ONLY VERK!
Bono: This is work you freak.
Larry: *Cracks the whip at Bono* Little man no talk back.
Bono: What are you, a caveman dominatrix?

I don't know what's funnier..."Little man no talk back" or Larry singing Devo! Well Bluey you may be stressed, but it's good to see you still have you humor!!! I love you girl, hope your day is looking up! Happy Thanksgiving!

Fishy <><

------------------

tonight the moon is a mirrorball
light flickers from across the hall
who'll catch the star when it falls...

LMAO Mona...awww. That's another song that no one will understand why I giggle at it.
I'm still here Jtree, still in school. Tough day, but I'm still enrolled. Oh yeah.
I can't wait for the week to be over, but next week the finals begin *GASP*!
-Bluey
biggrin.gif
Hang in there....in the face of scary tests, one can wear sequined platform shoes....ALWAYS

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

Magic magic magic Joe Houdini.....

Awwww..thanks Fishy!
Bono: Wanna learn about My biology?
*Just then, Jtree burst through the door with FishNeedsABicycle. They are both wearing pink flannel jammies*
Jtree: WOOO! Work is done, it's sleepover time!
Fishy: Yay! Sleepover!
Larry: No SLEEPOVER ONLY GHMPPH! *Jtree hits Larry with a pillow...chaos ensues as everyone grabs pillows and just starts swinging...Soon the sleepover is in full swing...Everyone is wearing very cute flannel jammies*
Adam: Okay, who likes melted butter?
Edge: *Blush* Ummm, I've never...tried that.
Adam: On your popcorn! Edge, you should really invest in some kind of councilling.
Fishy: I think it's cute
Edge: *Ultra Blush*
The Fly: Okay girls, who's next?...Edge, I can see you blushing from here! I'm painting their nails, you sick bastard.
Bluey: ME! ME!
The Fly: Okay, come over here and take the jammies off.
Bluey: WHAT!?
The Fly: Well I need to see what I'm doing. *Macphisto throws a bottle of nailpolish at The Fly* Okay...fine keep them on, for now...
*Jtree gets up and walks gingerly with fresh toe nail paint from her place near The Fly to the t.v. where Bono and Larry and crying together*
Jtree: What are you crying about?
Bono: It's just so SAD!!
Larry: *SNIFF, SNARL* I know...I mean, why did she have to die?
Jtree: WHO?
*Bono points at the t.v. with one hand and hugs Larry with the other*
Jtree: You guys are watching BEACHES?
Bono: *Hugging Larry* I love you man!
Larry: I love you too man...
Macphisto: (on the phone) Hello, may I speak with George Jr.? I'm a good friend of his father's. Thank you. *While he's talking he sits behind Blueeyes and does her hair into pigtails* Hello Georgie? It's me...Yes. Well we were all just having a sleepover and I was wondering if I could ask you something? Well... do you have a crush on anyone? Hmmm, who could it be? Not telling! Come on..you can trust me. No? Fine, fine. You are not invited then. *He hangs up* Well, George Bush has a crush on someone but he won't tell me who.
Adam: *Carrying popcorn in* Fishy, do you feel neglected? Edge and I will do your nails for you!
Edge: We will? But she's a *blush* Girl!
Adam: Well it's not fair, Jtree got her nails done and Blueeyes has Macphisto and The Fly working on her at the same time.
Edge: *He blushes so much that there is sensible heat energy radiating from his cheeks across the room. Edge wavers and almost collapses*
Adam: Good God! He's suffering from Hyperroseimia!
Bono: What?
Adam: He's going to blush to death...Help me lay him down! He's blushing really hard!
Edge: *BLUSH*
Adam: Oh dear....quick, everyone stop doing anything sexy!
Larry: Should I just leave the room?
Adam: Yes, that's a good idea.
Macphisto: Well, shouldn't I?
Adam: Whatever. *Macphisto pouts* Now everyone, whatever you do...don't make any sexual references or innuendo, we have to cool him down.
Blueeyes: *Buttoning her jammies up to the very top* What if we fail?
Adam: He's gonna blow.
*Edge giggles and glows even redder*
Bono: Damn it Adam! Look at him, he's all soft and pink!
*Edge glows brighter*
Fishy: Maybe we should try to cool him off, like give him a sponge bath of some kind.
*Edge is now alarmingly red*
Bono: Fishy, you've got a good head...
*Edge is almost broken with blushing*
Bono: EDGE! I said she's GOT a good head not GIVES...*Bluey slaps a hand over Bono's mouth*
Blueeyes: We need someone absolutely un sexual!
Macphisto: I have an idea! *He dials the phone quickly* Hello! Yes, we have an emergency! We all desperately need you over here, *Edge blushes a micro-bit more* It's hard *Edge blushes more* to explain over the phone, just come quickly.*Edge is now glowing like rudolph's nose*
Blueeyes: We're loosing him! Quick, someone distract him!
Adam: Edge! Edge! Think about baseball! *Edge blushes* Edge!? What is sexy about baseball?
Bono: You said the word Ball.
Larry: It's all Mona's fault, her and her scandalous skits! It was just a matter of time before he surrendered *Edge giggles*.
*Just then, Paul McGuinness bursts into the living room*
McGuinness: Did someone need someone unsexy?
Jtree: Thank God Paul! You're just in time.
McGuinness: *Looks at Edge* This is terrible, you all had better leave the room, you might accidently be sexy and DON'T even let Larry walk past the door!
*Everyone walks out*
The Fly: Let's all go back to the bedroom...
*Edge blushes dangerously*
Larry: FLY!!! I should put you over my knee and - *Edge is now purple he is blushing so much*
Blueeyes: SHHHHH!
*Blueeyes closes the door, and hours later The Edge walks out, pale and calm*
Edge: Hello everyone. I'd like to apologise for my little episode earlier. I am now perfectly calm.
Blueeyes: Good for you Edge.
*Everyone sits still, trying not to do anything sexy...Just then Mona bursts through the roof with an assortment of massage oils and edible underwear. She attacks Bono!*
Mona: Bono! My tamale! Quick! Get naked so I can oil you up, I think there's a goodsize broom closet around here somewhere!
*Edge faints*

Adam: Edge! Edge! Think about baseball! *Edge blushes* Edge!? What is sexy about baseball?
Bono: You said the word Ball.
Larry: It's all Mona's fault, her and her scandalous skits! It was just a matter of time before he surrendered

*Everyone sits still, trying not to do anything sexy...Just then Mona bursts through the roof with an assortment of massage oils and edible underwear. She attacks Bono!*
Mona: Bono! My tamale! Quick! Get naked so I can oil you up, I think there's a goodsize broom closet around here somewhere!
*Edge faints*

!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I am literally CRYING I am laughing so hard!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
Bluey!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!! Paul McG: did you need someone unsexy? LMAO!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

Magic magic magic Joe Houdini.....

Dude! Is the Edgeman really that shy?!
confused.gif

LMAO @ P.Mac showing up and being unsexay. LOL

JT

------------------
Hey Nico, stay strong in this world.
My girl, ignore their cold words.
The song of your heart's so true, the sai is a way for you.
Hey Nico, stay strong in this world, my girl.

SlipStream Soul

Oh! I'm gonna cry; my day is just getting worse and worse! I found out that the Cult isn't opening for Aerosmith in Salt Lake City! I was soooo looking forward to that!
*bawls like a pathetic retard that she is*
And my term papers still aren't finished yet... although my being on the internet is probably to blame!
*cries again*

------------------

SlipStream Soul

*Edge giggles and glows even redder*
Bono: Damn it Adam! Look at him, he's all soft and pink!
*Edge glows brighter*
Fishy: Maybe we should try to cool him off, like give him a sponge bath of some kind.

Okay why am I not in this script?

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress*
Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Romance is dead. Turns out all this time someone had just put sunglasses
on it and propped it up in a chair." -James "Kibo" Parry

"Admit it. You got a stiffy." - Edge

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

[This message has been edited by Echo (edited 11-22-2001).]

The Fly: Okay, come over here and take the jammies off.
Bluey: WHAT!?
The Fly: Well I need to see what I'm doing. *Macphisto throws a bottle of nailpolish at The Fly* Okay...fine keep them on, for now...

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Edge: *He blushes so much that there is sensible heat energy radiating from his cheeks across the room. Edge wavers and almost collapses*

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

ROTFLMFAOCAMSH!!!!!!!!!!
OMG Bluey, that was fucking hilarious...

I wuv you!!
biggrin.gif

Bluey,
I've reached my line... that's fuckin' it... I'm dropping out this friday.

Academic honesty my fuckin' ass.
mad.gif

J(Pissedoff)Tree

------------------
You gotta bleed you bastard, bleed.

SlipStream Soul

[This message has been edited by J-Tree (edited 11-28-2001).]

Poor Bluey... I know how you feel though... Sometimes I feel so inadequate.

Ah, you'll get through it. Press on, you'll be glad you did a while down the line. And btw, what I just read on this thread was hillarious. How'd I miss this thread ?
smile.gif

------------------
"I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see... I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find a better part of me. Up up and away from me, It's alright you can all sleep safe tonight. I'm not crazy or anything... Even heroes have the right to dream..." -Five for Fighting "Superman"
All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

I was nearly gonna choke cause I was laughing so hard and couldn't breathe, omg the whole thing is beyond funny, there isn't an adjective to describe. Ouch my abs hurt from laughing so hard, plus my eyeglasses are all fogged up from the tears.

Now all that came to a halting stop, J-Tree are you serious? I know this is a bit late but did you or didn't you? I hope not, but then again you know what's best for you. I hope you made the right choice that's all.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Sorry to rain on the fun mbi but I can't go to this university anymore. I'd like to think that I can, but it's not gonna happen. Here's the straw that broke the camel's back:

My bastard for a friend called me up today after I lent him one of my previous term papers so he could "get an idea" of how to write the paper... it ended up that he plagiarized my entire bloody paper...

Of course, if I see that bastard, I'm gonna kick his ass so hard, it'll be a piece of space junk orbiting the earth! It doesn't help that I didn't finish a paper (for a different class) but I didn't hand it in and I get an F while he copies one of MY papers and gets a B+ (that was the grade on the paper I gave him.)

I don't know... I'm sick to my stomach and crying beyond relief right now... this whole situation sucks shit. I can't report him without fucking his Masters' cuz he'd come after my ass so fast...

------------------

SlipStream Soul

[This message has been edited by J-Tree (edited 11-28-2001).]

OMG BLUEY!!!!!!!!!

LARRY VON MULLEN!!!!!
BIG SHINY IDIOT!!!
VIP IT GOOD!!!!!
HE'S GONNA BLOW!!!!!
Paul McG: did you need someone unsexy?!!!

OH...OH...OH...OOOH...OUCH...I'm laughing so hard *bluuuush* I'm practically crying!!! Stress must really be great for your creative side, lemme tell ya...

Disco

Originally posted by J-Tree:
Sorry to rain on the fun mbi but I can't go to this university anymore. I'd like to think that I can, but it's not gonna happen. Here's the straw that broke the camel's back:

My bastard for a friend called me up today after I lent him one of my previous term papers so he could "get an idea" of how to write the paper... it ended up that he plagiarized my entire bloody paper...

Of course, if I see that bastard, I'm gonna kick his ass so hard, it'll be a piece of space junk orbiting the earth! It doesn't help that I didn't finish a paper (for a different class) but I didn't hand it in and I get an F while he copies one of MY papers and gets a B+ (that was the grade on the paper I gave him.)

I don't know... I'm sick to my stomach and crying beyond relief right now... this whole situation sucks shit. I can't report him without fucking his Masters' cuz he'd come after my ass so fast...

Reporting him would not be good for his Master's but what can he do to you that would make you not want to report this? Well personally that's a line I wouldn't let somebody cross, I don't care how much of a friend. Cause a friend would not put you in this position w/o your consent. That's just not a friend in my opinion.

How far are you into school? Cause really if you're more than halfway there I wouldn't stop, but then again going through it myself I can see why you would want to.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Oh man what a tight spot to be in. And what I meant is are you a freshman sophomore, etc? Well,like I said I feel your pain, and I just can't believe people can be this mean to each other. Hang in there though, don't let him get the best of you or as Bono said "don't let the bastard grind you down"

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

I break kneecaps.
Gimme his addy.

I'm half joking of course. But I'm pissed off for you what a fucking wanker! God.
Please don't drop now sweetie! Please don't. You will get through this, just get to christmas and then think seriously about all this. In the meantime...what a BASTARD. Leave the paper under the door and if he gives you shit, give it back.
Asshole. Now I'm pissed.

So sorry baby, here, gimme a hug. It's okay, things will turn out. Just hang on.
smile.gif

Wuv,
-Bluey

I have the solution to all school stress problems. I made this last year as I as contemplating jumping out of dorm windows and browning myself in the oven:

Stuck in a Semester You Can't Get Out of

I'm not afraid of anything at this place
There's no work you can give me that I don't think I can face
I'm just trying to get a decent GPA
So that I can get a good job someday

I never thought I'd hate school
But darling I'm through
You gotta work all day, no time for play
These headaches are going nowhere, baby

You've got to get yourself together
Now you're stuck in a semester
And you can't get out of it
Don't say that next year will be better

I will not forsake
The papers that you bring
The nights you filled with endless work
And left me with nothing
But I am not a fool to worry like I do
I know it's tough And you can never get enough
Of what you so badly need now
sleep, sweet sleep

You've got stuck in a semester
And now you can't get out of it

Prayed I was unconscious, sadly just asleep
Tried drowning in the water 'til I discovered not so deep
I was definitely jumping, for me it was no fall
It's a long way down to nothing at all

You've got stuck in a semester
And now you can't get out of it

And if the night runs over And if the day won't last
And if your computer should freeze 10 minutes before class
It's just a semester
Only a few more to pass

------------------
"And when it's raining,
raining hard, that's when the rain will break my heart."

WOW!!!!
That was so cool, and so TRUE!
My whole slogan midterm week was "If you need me, I'll be in the oven." YAY!
I made up a version of that song too but it's called "Stuck in a Toaster" and is not so clever.
Bravo
-Bluey

Originally posted by mbi16:
Oh man what a tight spot to be in. And what I meant is are you a freshman sophomore, etc?

I'm a senior... I think that's what you guys call it over there. I'm officially in my LAST year! Boo-yah Grandma! Boo-yah!

Blue, we got 3 hours while you're here I'm sure we can do some damage! I was thinking about deflating his tires while he was at work. (I used to work with the bloke.)

LOL @ Stuck In A Semester. I'm printing that out. LOL

I talked to my parents, apparently broken legs and an F for him isn't in my interests... LOL - so I guess I'll have to resort to the juvenille way and throw snowballs, gang beatings or something..
mad.gif

------------------

SlipStream Soul

Originally posted by mbi16:
Reporting him would not be good for his Master's but what can he do to you that would make you not want to report this? Well personally that's a line I wouldn't let somebody cross, I don't care how much of a friend. Cause a friend would not put you in this position w/o your consent. That's just not a friend in my opinion.

How far are you into school? Cause really if you're more than halfway there I wouldn't stop, but then again going through it myself I can see why you would want to.

I have a week left for this semester.
frown.gif
But at the rate it's going, God only knows if I'll make it through with my sanity intact and in one piece.

But he knows people, so I don't exactly want to screw him over... I was thinking of just leaving my paper under his prof's door or something, but since I'm the only person that knows, he'll figure out that it was me anyways... I dunno.. I'm still pretty pissed, but I don't know if there's a way to rope his ass and beat the system and, quite frankly, I'm at a point where I almost don't care anymore... but the only reason I do, is because he stole my ideas! I find, that fact alone, offensive!

------------------

SlipStream Soul

Back
Top Bottom