I swear ta ya Larry fans this is true!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
The other day at the weekend there, I was listenin to 2FM (u know, the Irish Radio channel), and oh but did I stumble into it mid-conversation between some Dubliner and the Radio Presenter (there is one particular Radio presenter who is so feckin hilarious, but I cannie tink of his name right now, mighta been a Gerry somebugger).......and anyway, (unfort it was mid-way between), but it was in the lines of this (cannot remember very well, just the basics of the conversation):

Caller - so Ive rang the Garda and the Passport Office and they cant do anything

Presenter - what?......they wont do anything? Thats ridiculous!

Caller - I know 'Gerry'.......they said they cant help...and loike he has the same name as me and they wont let me fly, and Ive to get a new passport, but I have to get this sorted.

Presenter - I dont believe it! Thats fecking ridiculous (YES 2FM PRESENTERS CUSS!:lol:...)...and like, have you been on the phone to them?

Caller - yes 'Gerry' but I cant get no help, and Im going away again.

Presenter - wait a minute wait a minute....you need a new passport by when? when are ya going?

Caller - tomorrow

Presenter - Tomorrow??!!!! Are ya.........wait a minute, and they cant help you now....and.......wait a minute, now thats feckin ridiculous!

Caller - I know 'Gerry'

Presenter - and where are ya goin

Caller - Boston

Presenter *silence for 30 seconds* *cue a bit of laughter* - and, dear jaysus like, thats feckin ridiculous, they wont feckin help ya......wait a minute, you need this for tomorrow? And the other was in his name? And just because he had the same name as you?

Caller - Yes 'Gerry'

Presenter - And you're going to Boston?

Caller - Yes..........*cue a moments silence with nervous laughter*...its all mad loike!

Presenter - I tell ya what, we have to play a song here, but dont go, I know some pple in the blah blah business, Im gonna take ur details, stay on the line

(this is rougly how it ws girls)
but very true

however the EERIER point to this was that the guy sounded EXACTLY like LARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohmy:

In fact - I tink it was him!

:censored:

aha1blue.gif

Back
Top Bottom