I still know there was something I had to do...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Happy New Year girls... :D

Best wishes to all of you for 2007! :hug:

kellyahern said:
Anyone have plans for St. Patrick's day? :)

Walk several dozen dogs all morning, then spend the afternoon recovering from this (it's seriously way more of a workout than gymnastics was), then going to Target b/c I ran out of cat litter and that's sort of important, then meeting a friend for dinner/hanging out downtown. :D

Yeah! That's me, with the African Well Fund shirt hung around my neck. Thanks, Kelly!

I also notice the new StoriesForBoys and was confused for a few minutes.

So how is everyone?!?!

I just got back from a week's vacation/mental health break. Our car is busted and not safe to drive but we don't have any money to get a new one, so now I get to deal with that. I was excited to save my taxes and start saving more $$$ for a dog, but I guess that will have to wait. We are thinking of moving to a duplex in August which would give us a yard and make it possible for us both to walk to work/school. The rent will be more than what we pay now, but our current deal expires in August anyway and we'd have to pay more to stay in this apartment. The duplex gives us a yard in an actual neighborhood. We've already seen it and met the landlord because we thought about renting it before. We are hoping it's going to be available and the landlord will allow a dog. Last time I asked about cats and he was like "Oh yeah! cats are cool, my wife and I like them so you can have them." Every other place I've had to pay up the wazoo for my kitties.

Oh, and I now have a blog, but I need to update it since I've been without Internet connection for over a week
www.dutchbingo.net/blog

everyone wants to copy me :wink:

can't see the pics, but i'm sure it is...i think i know what picture you're talking about.

F90CC36ED433427097E5D675D57FE47C.jpg

Ch. Alta Tollhaus Krieger's Lamb Chop, called Chop or Chopper. I'm going to see her compete at an AKC agility trial in July and then she's mine August 1! It's going to be so weird...watching my own dog...

In two weeks, I start obedience school alone *sniff* and agility in May, also alone, but she's so far ahead of me I have a LOT of catching up to do before August.

I just found out today that they're waiving the adoption fee for me b/c they feel we are such a good match. The dog never was up for adoption, but when they got my app they thought she could come with me and get more one-on-one than she does with the breeders.

Just got confirmation on signing the lease for the duplex, so I'll probably be picking up Chop on July 29. I'm going down to Battle Creek for one of the Classics meets and Chop is in Marshall which is the next town over. I'll have to hide her in the apartment for two days, but...whatever...what are they going to do, kick me out? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom