I Spy #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am sure I am spelling it right. It can be called something else. But the one I am looking for starts with an "E".

No to earwear.

Here's a clue.

:hmm: I am made of chrome. The style is a 2 into 1.

tlski said:
Yes, I am sure I am spelling it right. It can be called something else. But the one I am looking for starts with an "E".

No to earwear.

Here's a clue.

:hmm: I am made of chrome. The style is a 2 into 1.
I know what you're talking about, I just can't think of the word! :wink: It's on the drumset right? Curse all that banging, I can't think of the word for what I'm talking about.

RegularBonoFan said:
I know what you're talking about, I just can't think of the word! :wink: It's on the drumset right? Curse all that banging, I can't think of the word for what I'm talking about.
:giggle: I've stumped the I Spy team!
Will think of another clue for you all. Regularbonofan...keep thinking:wink:

tlski said:
Clue 1- I am made of chrome. The style is a 2 into 1.
Clue 2- It's all about the drums,:no: not in this I spy!

Must read all the clue. You all or on a different track. #2 said...it's all about the drums...NOT IN THIS I SPY! ( I did this since Regularbonofan was thinking it had to do with the drums.)

Clue #1- I am made of chrome. The style is a 2 into 1.
Clue #2- :no:It's all about the drums,:no:NOT IN THIS I SPY!
Clue #3- Larry is a big fan of this. I spy something on it that starts with an "E". "Gracelandharley", you will be kicking yourself for sure!

For starters... :banghead: :banghead:

Since I'm guessing that Larry isn't really a "big" fan of exhaust pipes or escape ladders (based on your last clue, tlski), I'm guessing the game is still in play, and there is some permutation, starting with "E", for motorcycle... what that might be totally escapes me. Help, anyone!

It has to do with the cop on the motorcycle!! What is it?!? :crazy:

Last edited:
MsPurrl said:
exhaust pipe?
:bow: You got it. Going to post the pic that my hubby did up since we thought NO ONE would get it.
74-Answer.gif

GracelandHarley said:
For starters... :banghead: :banghead:

Since I'm guessing that Larry isn't really a "big" fan of exhaust pipes or escape ladders (based on your last clue, tlski), I'm guessing the game is still in play, and there is some permutation, starting with "E", for motorcycle... what that might be totally escapes me. Help, anyone!

It has to do with the cop on the motorcycle!! What is it?!? :crazy:
He's a big fan of motorcycles...and the clue was... "Larry is a big fan of this. I spy something on it that starts with an "E". "Gracelandharley", you will be kicking yourself for sure!"

Oh allow me...
10_1_102v1.gif
you were SO close!:wink:

Ms. P, please don't make it to hard. I don't think the thread can handle it.:wink: Gracelandharley. The kick, it's all in good fun. I even changed my location, in my profile, earlier today hoping someone would notice it was different and I was now hanging on the back of Larry's motorcycle instead of swinging on his clothes rod in his closet.

tlski said:

He's a big fan of motorcycles...and the clue was... "Larry is a big fan of this. I spy something on it that starts with an "E". "Gracelandharley", you will be kicking yourself for sure!"

Oh allow me...
10_1_102v1.gif
you were SO close!:wink:

I'm with you on that one about Larry being a "big fan" of this exhaust pipe. Totally misleading!

My guess for today's I spy: Retrackable ceiling

Last edited:
msdw59 said:

I'm with you on that one about Larry being a "big fan" of this exhaust pipe. Totally misleading!

My guess for today's I spy: Retrackable ceiling

I really don't see how it was misleading. Clues are supposed to make you think. The big fan had to do with the motorcycle not the exhaust pipe. It was meant to get you to look at the motorcycle in the background. It was also meant to get you guys off looking at his drums, that happened because clue #2 was not read completely. I guess it's all in how you read the clue. I certainly didn't come in here and call the Afro clues misleading when I read it a different way then intended. MSDW59, this is the second time you've had an issue with me. My email is m(dot)hodgins(@)cox(dot)net. Take it up with me in email not on the boards. Thank you.

my guess is rafters.

Last edited:
tlski said:

I really don't see how it was misleading. Clues are supposed to make you think. The big fan had to do with the motorcycle not the exhaust pipe. It was meant to get you to look at the motorcycle in the background. It was also meant to get you guys off looking at his drums, that happened because clue #2 was not read completely. I guess it's all in how you read the clue. I certainly didn't come in here and call the Afro clues misleading when I read it a different way then intended. MSDW59, this is the second time you've had an issue with me. My email is m(dot)hodgins(@)cox(dot)net. Take it up with me in email not on the boards. Thank you.

my guess is rafters.

Jesus Louise. Nothin' personal here.
And I did think. And I still think that Mr. Mullen probably doesn't like "exhaust pipes" but his fancies the entire bike.

Moving on. I think you're up with your guess.

Oh and P.S. I can't recall what I wrote before that made you think that I had an issue about you. My comments are never directed to an individual. Sorry that you feel that you have been attacked. That was not my intention. That's the problem with texting. 5 people can read a text message and each one of them will take away something different.

:hug:

You've said your peace, I've said mine. Let's start over, ok?:hug:
I really tried to make this one easy.:cute:

I spy with my little eye something that starts with a "F"
u2_91.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom