I Spy #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No reply to e-mail. Sure hope she's okay! :( I say if she doesn't show up by Saturday (a week from the time she got the latest "I Spy"), someone else should step up.

Is she supposed to put up a new picture or see if anyone guessed it? Because if she was just going to put a new picture up, I think someone could just replace her now, at least for the time being, so we're not bored. :)

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
Is she supposed to put up a new picture or see if anyone guessed it? Because if she was just going to put a new picture up, I think someone could just replace her now, at least for the time being, so we're not bored. :)

I said that two days ago.

I was made to feel as if I'm being impatient. But this waiting game is bordering on the the ridiculous.

All I want is a picture puzzle brain teaser:drool:

Calm down, msdw59. When she comes back, she's going to see all the rude comments you're making and it's not going to make here feel any better about forgetting the game. Just leave the thread until she comes back if you can't hold them in, please.

Sorry...:reject:

Okay, y'all--it has been a week now since iloveedge guessed the I Spy (cigar, cigarette) that I had put up. This thread has been "dead in the water" since then. In order to keep things moving and avoid any hard feelings, I'm posting this picture. If she returns, she can guess along with the rest of us.

I spy with my little eye something that begins with C.

U2JTPortrait.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom