I Spy #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm connecting the dots with the clues provided

monitoring the crowd's reaction; it is my sole dicression, to determine whether you are in violation of the stadium's policy for proper behaviour during a concert.

And because it was difficult for people who didn't speak english all the time, I broke down the clues as follows:

Here's a breakdown:

Monitoring the crowd's reaction: Watching the audience

My sole discression: I decide

Whether you are in violation......: if you are being a good audience member.

Another clue was: More than one person is wearing this thing and it is sometimes worn to make a political statement or a style statement

Another Clue was: Who is responsible for handling the crowds at the stadiums?

And another clue: continuing to connect the clues.

Yes it has something to do with the security personnel.

and yes you are correct to look at them from "top" to bottom.

And when you solve this brain teaser you will be "ahead" of the game.

But alast no one, no one got it. So I'm giving it to you.
hawaii162.jpg

I spied with my little eye some that began with A

And the answer is: Afro

Last edited:
:applaud: tlski!!

But since you are new to the game, we should explain that we made a rule that everyone gets to make only one guess at a time, until someone else makes a guess.

You don't have to wait until the poster says it's right or not... just until someone else makes a stab at it! :wink:

GracelandHarley said:
:applaud: tlski!!

But since you are new to the game, we should explain that we made a rule that everyone gets to make only one guess at a time, until someone else makes a guess.

You don't have to wait until the poster says it's right or not... just until someone else makes a stab at it! :wink:
Thanks! Please let me know if there is anything else I should know...did not read the other I spy threads. Will go hunt a pic.:wink:

Really, that was a good guess, and a good clue, tlski! That happens all the time... most guess it pretty quickly!

Elevation_studio_band.jpg

I spy with my little eye something that begins with B

MullenGirl said:
Anton Corbijn?
Just realized what might have happened. E had ended up right next to the picture at the bottom cause I didn't have a space between that and the picture. Sorry MG...should be a hard one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom