I Spy #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MsPurrl said:

Close enough--I wasn't sure whether it was a cigarette or a little cigar! You're up!

I'm sorry about that! My computer crashed and didn't get it before a week later! And I thought about just now!

iloveedge said:

I'm sorry about that! My computer crashed and didn't get it before a week later! And I thought about just now!

What? We're looking for something witht the letter "S" not "C" Right guys? Am I missing something here?

Come again?

msdw59 said:

What? We're looking for something witht the letter "S" not "C" Right guys? Am I missing something here?

Come again?

Yes, we are looking for something that begins with an S in the picture that GaleonGirl posted. iloveedge is the one who was MIA for over a week, so we went on without her.

I can't find an S that hasn't been guessed, and GG hasn't been back to let us know! :sad:

MsPurrl said:

Yes, we are looking for something that begins with an S in the picture that GaleonGirl posted. iloveedge is the one who was MIA for over a week, so we went on without her.

I can't find an S that hasn't been guessed, and GG hasn't been back to let us know! :sad:

Lordy, that was 2 weeks ago. Lordy so much has happened in all that time.

:applaud: you got it!

For those who don't see it, it's on the right of the pic, to the left of Larry...and on the slane dvd you can see the setlist clearly right in the first few seconds... on Boston it's a bit later in the show but you can still see it...

Last edited:
:D

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with M....

P1110476.jpg

whoops, sorry! I forgot to come back and check, I quit playing I Spy for awhile when I ran out of good material. Anyway, I'm here now, be back shortly with a pic....

oks....I spy something that begins with an "S"

35185Larrycelphone.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom