I spent four (count 'em!) FOUR hours at the salon...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
:huh: Yep, my hair was in crisis! Before school started I dyed it red for something "different." But I noticed something weird. The color wasn't holding, and every day it kept getting lighter and lighter (even pink! :scratch: ). So I went to the salon today and first she cut my hair into this really cute short 'do, then she had to bleach out my color to get the red out...:lol: I could have passed for a girlfriend of Billy Idol or something...:lol:...

B00000JCFW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Then she had to put my new color in, which is pretty close to my natural color (kind of a dark blonde). Ack! But now my scalp is really tight from all the processing. She said it'll be like that for a couple days.

Sheesh! In the next couple of days I'll be like a different person with my new tattoo and everything. So excited!

That's the story of my life wertsie!! :yes: I've spent my life doing stranges things with my hair and going to the hairdresser to solve the problem!! :lol: I remember my beautiful blond hair, yeah! blond-green! :huh: My friends used to call me Lassie (yes, like the dog :grumpy: ). And not to say about my beautiful red hair last year! It becomed pink in two days!! :angry:

Next time my hair is against me I'm going to shave my head in protest!! :mad: :mac:

:lol: It was so funny because one day last week one of my roommates said, "Your hair is pink today!" and she was all excited, but I started pouting..."I don't WANT pink hair!"

*shudder* same thing happened to me.
My friend tried to dye my hair red like a month ago, but it turned really pink instead. But most of it came out, so that was good.
I guess I shoulda known - the only other time I've tried to dye my hair it was supposed to be strawberry blonde.
Note: already kinda strawberry blonde hair+strawberry blonde hair dye=strawberry orangey-pink. :no:

Ultraviolet Light said:
*shudder* same thing happened to me.
My friend tried to dye my hair red like a month ago, but it turned really pink instead. But most of it came out, so that was good.
I guess I shoulda known - the only other time I've tried to dye my hair it was supposed to be strawberry blonde.
Note: already kinda strawberry blonde hair+strawberry blonde hair dye=strawberry orangey-pink. :no:

:lol: My brother said to me, "If you keep messing with your hair like that, it's going to fall out!"

wertsie said:

:lol: My brother said to me, "If you keep messing with your hair like that, it's going to fall out!"

Actually I had to cut it really short a few years ago, cause my hair was crap for all the things I did! :| And I mean short, Bono Pop haircut :scream: Bono looked great with that hair, but I looked like a rat :(

Ok, I'm not going to shave my hair in protest! :D

BTW, how is your scalp today? Feeling better?? :sexywink:

BONOPOP said:

Actually I had to cut it really short a few years ago, cause my hair was crap for all the things I did! :| And I mean short, Bono Pop haircut :scream: Bono looked great with that hair, but I looked like a rat :(

Ok, I'm not going to shave my hair in protest! :D

BTW, how is your scalp today? Feeling better?? :sexywink:

:yes: My scalp is a lot better today, actually. She said it would probably be tight for a couple days but the tightness is mostly gone. She gave me all this special conditioning stuff to put in my hair, and I felt like I was at the doctor's office or something. "Now, you have to put this in your hair every day!" :lol:

My hair was supershort like Bono Pop when I was in second grade....:uhoh: Not a good look for me!

Dood, I wanna shave mah head!
Well, not stick-your-head-in-the-ball-shiner-at-the-bowling-alley shave it, but reeeeally short. Though it'd probably look horrible on me.
Oh, and the flat spot on the back of my head. dern flat spot.
"Well, that does put a damper on the relationship."
*stops* *runs away giggling for no particular reason* :D

this sounds just like me- yp until recently my hair has been just past my shoulders, dead straight with a fringe and light blondey browney blonde (dyed) and I have been so bored with it so a freind of mine, who is a hairdresser (and she is into those really wierd kind of cuts) cuts my hair, well she left the legth but made it all fethery and layery, the only way to describe it is like Monica's hair from friends, which looks great if you have thick hair, which I dont, so I have hated this do cause it makes my ahir look so scragly, so anyway last week I got sacked from job so I went straight to my hair for a change and I thought I am going to the salon on Saturday anyway so if it stuffs up it can get changed then, so I put in a deep pinky/black rinse on my hair and cause my hair is so fine one pack usually does the job, so when I have washed it out I had dark bits and bits that were still blonde where no colour had penetrated at all- so my hair looked absolutely ridiculous. So I went to the salon on the Saturday just gone and now my ahir is a medium brown colour with blonde streaks and the feathery layered bits have been tidied up, so I am a lot happier and my hair looks better.......

but my o my in the past I have had my hair khaki green from dyehing it black over blonde, had pale blue bits in the front from when I had electric blue streaks, that did not wash out in 10-12 washes!!! and had my hair bright purple that left anything that I wore that was light in colour stained permanetly with droplets of purple- yes there is nothing colour wise that my hair has not been put through:)

my sad story...

My hair has been: red, brown, orange :S and black.

My original colour is dark brown, and now i think the colour is similar to the coffee...black and brown...

My friend Alberto called me Lion (because my hair is intamable :lol: ) Now it's quite long and quite straight too!

Now Alberto calls Teehee Lion, Tiger and Wolfwoman (is "wolfwoman" the right word? i mean Loupgaron in french) :D :lol:

Poor Tee!

Les Loupgarons ;)

I don't look like a lion with my brown beautiful hair. Do I? :scratch:

lion.gif

*What did you say Alberto???? I am a what???? I'M A WHAT????*

lion%20profile.gif

*teehee looks at Alberto after kill him*

Back
Top Bottom