I sold a painting to.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Energen, Alabama Gas Company! They gave my studio a great big donation, and the studio held a show for them. They picked 20 pictures by the artists for the show. The director of the studio wanted them to pick their favorite picture and buy it. They chose mine, the adaptation of Chagall's "Rain". I'm still in shock. We have a wonderful artist, Ines Orheula, and they had two of hers in there, but they picked mine over hers. That's shocking, Ines is just incredible, I can't believe they chose mine! I bought a six pack on the way home from the studio, now I'm drinking beer and listening to U2, I can't go anywhere anyway because it's storming. Wow..................

Woo-hoo!!!! Enjoy the beer to the max, verte! :wink:

So incredibly happy for you after reading this!!!! :D

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

It's on my site, and I'm going to try to make it my avatar. I'm going to have to get the mods to help me because I don't have any programs like Photoshop, I'm too klutzy to figure that stuff out.

Here's the pic.

th_rain.jpg

I think I'm going to have a really good show in July! Three more Chagall adaptations, a memorial pic for Pope John Paul II, and we'll see what else I come up with before then!

Back
Top Bottom