I sent off my application last night.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
Last night my I sent off my on-line application to Christopher Newport University. I'm 95% certain I'll get in...but there's always that 5% in the back of my mind. My conselor should be sending off my transcript and such and as soon as CNU gets that they'll notify me in 3 days whether or not I'm in. If I get in I'll then apply for the Leadership Program, where they only accept 200 applicants. If you get into the leadership program you get to stay in really nice on campus housing, spend lots of time with the president of the university, study abroad in ANY country (I'd go to Ireland). In fact, CNU is in the process of buying a PALACE in Venice, Italy for students to study in!!!! :shocked:. It's exciting :hyper:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Good luck! Holy shit, they process apps in THREE DAYS?!?!?! :ohmy:

its the first year they're doing it. they may or may not do it next year depending on how it goes this year. you've got to reach certain credentials in order for them to do a "priority application," which i know i meet because they sent me a paper one. so they don't do it for everybody, only those who are basically guaranteed to get in. it's exciting :D

Did they make you your own little website? They sent my nephew an invitation with a web addy and said they had made him his own site to explore the college. He doesn't want to go there, like I said he doesn't like the area and wants to move away, but I thought that was nice of them to go to so much trouble!

U2Kitten said:
Did they make you your own little website? They sent my nephew an invitation with a web addy and said they had made him his own site to explore the college. He doesn't want to go there, like I said he doesn't like the area and wants to move away, but I thought that was nice of them to go to so much trouble!

that's interesting. no they didn't do that for me. well if he lives there i could understand why he doesn't want to go there. i want to move away from richmond. all i'll have to do is limit the amount of time my parents want to visit me :madspit: psychos.

Venice over Ireland, but then again, I'm biased. :wink:

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom