I rented Rattle and Hum!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
having read the rest of the thread, i agree i wish there were more interviews and things. I guess i wish i could just sit down and stare at them and listen to them for a few hours and get to know them. and if i could have one more wish, it would be in real life and not on video. and then one more wish, well...they would want to hear about my life....and then if i could get one MORE wish it would be that we would become pals. all of us. not just the sexy-bo-bexy adam. that's all my wishes for now.

flaming june said:

Are you for real? I have never noticed the hole in his pants!

*f.j. runs off to watch R&H for the umpteenth time*

Yup... and there's even a screen capture of said hole floating around here somewhere.... I don't have the exact picture, but it's right around the same instant this one was taken...

3347%3B%3A9923232%7Ffp39%3Dot%3E2326%3D676%3D%3B%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B7%3B26474ot1lsi

it's er, em... the hole is em.... oh hell...

it's *coughTHEREcough*

Moonie :D

i am with Daisy and Moonie on the defending the clothing of the 80's. Actually their clothing was not bad at all considering the time...if you look at other artist that were performing during this time you would have noticed the god awful big hair and tight tight clothing and makeup that most bands were wearing... I of course can talk about the big hair, because i was queen big hair in my class. I had the typical 80's clothing: the Reebok hightops, Converse Hightops, Coca-Cola Rugby Shirts, Swatch Watches, Esprit Sweaters, sweatshirts, funky button down shirts, mini skirts, two toned socks, BASS shoes, Acid wash jeans, Units outfits :ohmy: ...I can go on and I can whip out the 80's photos, but I won't. ;)

anywho that is not the point of the movie. lol..I will have to say my favorite song on R&H is "In God's Country" it is awesome, Larry is just beating the hell out of those drums and "smashin those cymbals" you can he and the band really enjoyed playing it, and it is a song that I wish they would bring back to their concerts.( I did hear that it did make an appearance on the Elevation tour, but they did not play it in Atlanta :( ) All in all I love R&H as I have mentioned many times before this movie brings me back to the 8th grade...I was fortunate enough to see the movie in the theaters

and yes, I saved my movie ticket..look at the price of the movie
...:ohmy:

Last edited:
hmm...i was 4 years old...anyhoo...i wish there were more interviews, but i still love it how it is...when larry mimicks adam's hand gestures, i ROLL ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING!!! and the "it's a musical journey" part...shows they're human beings...

btw, i'm so impulsive...emily...I BOUGHT THE DVD TODAY!!....i'm either thankful that you brought it up, or angry cause i'm broke :D

Back
Top Bottom