I probably shouldn't be encouraging this type of behaviour...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Souly said:
Be good. :shame:

CVULTRAVIOLET1.jpg

Bono sure know where to put his leg !!! OMY:censored: :lol:

I just realized that I'd already read that story.
Here's the link:

http://melpop.freeservers.com/

She calls it "My wonderful Bono story".

It is wonderful all right. The best I read until now.

(and I wish I wasn't so depressed about it)

Was anyone able to watch the video that Mel had. I couldn't watch it, and I know I shouldn't watch it because I'm already beyond jealous, but I still want to see it. If anybody knows of some place to see the video could you let me know, Please??

It's a fun video, a bit hard to see, but the moaning noises are especially good. Also, do you remember Melpop's other story?
She met him in Dublin, at the studio. He offered her and her friends a ride in his car. She has a pic of herself sitting in the front seat, with Bono in the driver's seat. (Maybe someone around here still has that pic, or remembers it?)
And (best part!) he gave her a long, slow kiss on the lips. Truly! She had an amazing string of luck.

Well i just finished reading this and all i could do for about 5 minutes was :shocked: :shocked: :faint: :faint: OH MY GOD I SOOO WANT IT TO BE ME....
I did read the Melpop story a while back, well i almost passed out with jelousy&shock! I remember attempting to link to the video but i got a message saying it was no longer there! Strange, but anyway agree to all of the above, gosh that's so dirty, Bono...what a naughty boy mmmm but we lke it:drool: :drool:

I am seriously beyond jealous at this point....

*takes a deep breath*

It's.just.so.unfair.

I mean, still glad for her, but.... :sad:

Miroslava said:
I am seriously beyond jealous at this point....

*takes a deep breath*

It's.just.so.unfair.

I mean, still glad for her, but.... :sad:

I know what you mean. There was a big barrier that we thought was in the way, when it reality it wasn't....if you know what I mean. And she got through. :sad:

I am really happy for her. BUT MY TURN ALREADY!!! :reject:

the place in the pick, does anyone have directions on how to get there. it certaily isn't on mapquest :wink:

this tour thats gonna be me in his arms!:drool:

starsgoblue said:
This thread makes me want to cry I am so jealous....

MY TURN!!! :scream:

:sad: :sad:

you said it!!!.me,too! :sad:

I'm brunette but not petite. and I ain't like 20 yrs old. If anything I sometimes wish I knew all that i knew & felt now and was say about 37 again.

I am a rubenesque hourglass figure {just too mush lowe r belly,and hope i can shead around 30 pounds but I'm aboveaverage heoight soI actually look about 25 lbs lighter}

But I dress very stylishly artisicly..Great color and textures sense. Plus I make fabulous artistic high-end looking jewelry. And darn if i don'ti'llmake sure3 i lookthat way while wating outside NBC studios sat night!

dazzledbylight said:

you said it!!!.me,too! :sad:

I'm brunette but not petite. and I ain't like 20 yrs old. If anything I sometimes wish I knew all that i knew & felt now and was say about 37 again.

I am a rubenesque hourglass figure {just too mush lowe r belly,and hope i can shead around 30 pounds but I'm aboveaverage heoight soI actually look about 25 lbs lighter}

But I dress very stylishly artisicly..Great color and textures sense. Plus I make fabulous artistic high-end looking jewelry. And darn if i don'ti'llmake sure3 i lookthat way while wating outside NBC studios sat night!

Don't fret, m'dear...BIG GIRLS ARE BEST! My guess is, he's a red-blooded male...there's a **couple** of things that he notices first; be sure to accentuate the positive!

I am so jealous that you're going to get to see them on SNL! Enjoy!

:wink: :hug:
thanks for the encouragement, I will accent da positive. I have severel outfits to work up, depending on the final weather.

But don't be jealous until after i say it's happened. I've been to see them outside of MSG in 2001 and because it was my first time doing that for U2 I was all nervous.

And because I Iam biggish and taler than a lot of the rteen & women u2 fans I could be pushy, and in my how many chances wil i ever get want to be But i wasn't . I'm usually couteous so I didn't try to get close and squeeze in so i didn't get hugs pic etc. I caught fast glimpses

I did met the edge:love: and i'm a B-gal. But i screwed it up {see my story in meetings. Yes I almosty met Bono in my strict sense of the word see story. But i want thT PIC AND OR HUG !

YES I EREALIZE I'M LUCKY TO HAS MORE CHNACES THAT MOST USA ERS. sorry pinky slip.

I suppose i sound whiney but 23 yrs of fandom.....

I shall hope you get great seats for the tour!
ANd i evenjust have gone and done this because i've never ever been able to get good seats, let alone graet seats for any u2 concert i attended from 83 onward .

whern ididn't either time in 2001 & one i said i'm just gonna have to wait out s ooops this should be further up.

Last edited:
Being a big girl I doubt I would get picked. :sad: Maybe I'll try to for the next tour. I am so jealous right now.

Last edited:
Siren said:
Being a big girl I doubt I would get picked. :sad: Maybe I'll try to for the next tour. I am so jealous right now.

My guess is that like most men I've known he's attracted to women who are comfortable in their own skin.

I have seen the videos of both and lets just say what you see is nothing compared to what you hear :|
The Bono moans are really to much to handle :drool: :combust:

U2SJ said:
I have seen the videos of both and lets just say what you see is nothing compared to what you hear :|
The Bono moans are really to much to handle :drool: :combust:

I completely agree - even though they were a bit exaggerated (IMO), but still.... :drool: I just don't understand how these girls could walk after having these "encounters" with him. It boggles the mind!

Where is this video? Does it really even exist? I want to see it after hearing that! Anyone know where to get it? If anyone knows 'PLEASE' let me know?? I would really appreciate it! :D

I know the MelPop one is somewhere online, someone here in PLEBA must have it!!!
Im sorry, I have both bootleg videos, but I only have one VCR so I cant share them :(

u2granny said:

My guess is that like most men I've known he's attracted to women who are comfortable in their own skin.

I'm more of the shy type. I don't think any security guard could get over that gate easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom