I need your advice PLEBA people!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
please, check out my post on Lemonade Stand: http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum12/HTML/002111.html

Help me!
I count on you
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Ana. I am replying in here because I don't know how much you want the non-plebans to know. I really think that you need to get rid of this guy, or at least have a look at whether you are happy with the current situation, since it isn't likely to change. It makes sense that he can't see you whenever you want because of his life, but is that fair to you??? NO!! You need to find a guy that is there for you 100% of the time, and that can be there for you when you need him, not just when it is right for him.

I don't advocate playing games in relationships so I am not going to tell you to say no to him to get back at him. However, I do think that you should say no to him until he can treat you the way that you deserve to be treated, and if that is never, then good riddance!!

I hope this doesn't sound to harsh, but you are a good girl, Ana-Banana, and you deserve nothing but the best!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Ana Ana Ana....

Hearing this story makes me so sad. No woman deserves to be treated like an object. No woman should be treated like an object. And the man that does, should be dropped immediately. It sounds like maybe this has happened before. And that is not a good thing. As much as we like to tell ourselves, "Oh, he'lll change. I just need to be understanding," chances are he's not going to change. So I would agree with Spinny that you should drop him, though it's always nice to have someone to call your boyfriend, it's always nice to feel loved and wanted, and it's especially hard to give that up. Being a single woman is much better than being in an abusive relationship. And yes, this would count as an abusive relationship: He is abusing you by refusing to recognize your needs and desires. And he is abusing you by treating you like an object. And it sounds like you have been doubting yourself a lot in the relationship, and that's never a good thing.

So as painful as it sometimes is to be single, it's always better than trying to have a meaningful relationship with someone who obviously doesn't reciprocate that feeling.

I hope that whatever you decide makes YOU happy! Don't ever let a man diminish you. And if he does, drop him like a hot potato
wink.gif

------------------
When you've seen beyond yourself
then you may find peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you.

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Oy!
I just told him I don't wanna go out, but he still keeps insisting!
biggrin.gif
gawd I love to be a bitch !!!

Girls:

I wanna be honest here. We do not have any compromises. I'm with him only because of my sexual impulses. Same as him. You know, for a person like me, it's really difficult to be happy on a "real" relationship. I dunno why, but I just can't stand the feeling of "compromise".

Reading your thoughts has made me think that if I really do want to feel some freedom, I should kick him to the curve. Believe it or not, I've been pondering about this possibility for days. I'm getting kinda bored at this sutuation. So i might as well tell him to fuck off this week. I can feel it coming, I think I know what it is LOL
tongue.gif

Girls! You're the best *huuuuuuuuugs*
smile.gif

------------------
Love is not... What you're thinking of...

Originally posted by Ana:

I'm with him only because of my sexual impulses.

Well, then! I think you still should get rid of him cause, even though you both are in it for selfish reasons, he doesn't seem to care when you want some!
wink.gif
Kick him out!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

good luck girlie!
smile.gif

------------------
When you've seen beyond yourself
then you may find peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you.

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by Ana:

Girls! You're the best *huuuuuuuuugs*
smile.gif

*Hugs Back* I hope that you do whatever you have to to be happy!! Real relationships can be satisfying. You just have to find the guy that's right for you!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Ana run far away from him. Don't take the this the wrong way, but the relationship sounds very emotionally destructive.

You deserve better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone does

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

TIEEEEEEEEEEEE
AIM: daisyone75

Ana mandalo a la goma! Tu vales mucho y si el no entiende eso pues es un baboso LOL...Tu quieres ser feliz y el no te hace feliz asi es que termina con el! Total nos tienes a nosotras...bueno para las cosas sexuales no verdad LOL pero esta BONO
wink.gif
*huuuuuuuuuuugs*

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
bueno para las cosas sexuales no verdad LOL pero esta BONO
wink.gif
*huuuuuuuuuuugs*

redface.gif

LOL
biggrin.gif

Hey girls!

Well I did talk with him and I actually broke up with him. He said no way and asked me to explain why did I reacted that way after kissing him earlier. (yeah I did played around with him
tongue.gif
)So I explained him why I wasn't feeling happy. He heard and actually convinced me to give another "opportunity". He agreed on many things I asked him to do and I told him this was the last time cos if I'm not gonna be confortable.. Why should I be involved on a relationship like that?

Many thanks for all your wonderful advice. It really has helped me see things I didn't saw earlier. But I still want him to make me happy, I know he can because he has done it several times. So, until he really gets on my nerve, he'll be gone
biggrin.gif

I luve you gals *many huge hugs*
smile.gif

Everything is cool now
BAck to our programmed schedule!!
tongue.gif

Not to be mean, but I still think that you deserve better. You should have kicked him where it counts and tossed him to the curb.

As long as your happy though, then good for you!! *Hugs*!!!

Don't worry Spinny!
smile.gif

I swear: If he doesn't show the same interest as a year ago, I'll be truly sorry for his delicious ass, but I will no longer be spending my time with someone who doesn't care.

BTW: Your comment nor any of the others was/were not rude. I truly appreciate every word you kindly say to me
smile.gif

of course you can join the harem.....

and seriously for a moment, I think you should dump his ass...the consensus has a consensus for a reason, it's pretty evident he doesn't care about you, and no one should have to be with someone that doesn't care about them Ana...do yourself a favor...dump him

Back
Top Bottom