I need to find a picture..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
PLEBA girls.. help!
frown.gif

I KNOW I saw a much bigger version of this pic. Can anyone tell me where I can find it? I'd appreciate it so much.
smile.gif
Thanks for any help!

bono38.jpg

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
PLEBA girls.. help!
frown.gif

I KNOW I saw a much bigger version of this pic. Can anyone tell me where I can find it? I'd appreciate it so much.
smile.gif
Thanks for any help!

bono38.jpg

I wish I could help you, but I've never seen it before........but lemme just say

holy feckin' mother of dad, look at that jawline.....that neck..... the closed eyes....

*runs off to find larger size*

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

[This message has been edited by daisybean (edited 03-05-2002).]

I've seen it before, but you may not like the big version- he is laying that adorable head on some girl's shoulder!
mad.gif
It's not Ali and it's not us, so I don't like it!
frown.gif

I think his head is on Nassim's shoulder in that pic, but I could be wrong.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

A GIRL? Urghhhhhhh! LOL I didn't mean the WHOLE picture (I could tell it was probably cropped) but I meant a BIGGER picture, as in a large resolution. Can anyone help me on this?

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

yup that's Nassim. she did makeup on the ZooTV tour and, correct me if i'm wrong, she did some bellydancing too. if you have the ZooTV live in Sydney show....you can see her in the dressing room with MacPhisto!

------------------
xoxo,
chelsea

I know it aches
How your heart it breaks
And you can only take so much
Walk on....

[This message has been edited by chels82 (edited 03-05-2002).]

Originally posted by Ana:
And who is Nassim?

A girl who for years had the job of playing with Bono's hair! Too lucky! I hadn't remembered it was her in that pic only that it was some girl.

Thanks Sicy!
smile.gif
It isn't too bad of quality, so I think I can use my Photoshop to clean it up, or at least try.. I'll try to clean it up and post it later.

Edit: Gah.. unfortunately, my-oh-so-useful tools didn't work with this photo. Usually the blur and smudge tool can work absolute wonders on pics but it hardly helped with this one. Oh well -- I can still use the small pic, at least.
smile.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 03-05-2002).]

Not only did she get to touch his beautiful hair and do his makeup, don't forget, those are Nassim's boobs behind Bono on the AB cover.

Back
Top Bottom