I need some help!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
0f5fc56b.jpg

pals062305.jpg

dcbde9ff.jpg

Lil'Bono said:
Oh does anyone have the phonecall thing Bono did a few weeks ago on 2fm, i'd love to hear it!!

Thanks!!!
I think this is what you're looking for: http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=41AB712B00535E97

And here's one just for the heck of it. There's something I meant to do today...and I think it was you! :laugh: http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C44F3E057B0490B3

Sorry to hear about your computer woes!!!!!!!!!!!! I've taken to uploading everything on Snapfish or Photobucket since my computer went up to computer Heaven last year.

Last edited:
I know this doesn't belong here,but I don't know where else to post this. Why did the thread for "Physically attracted to the band" get closed down?

Maybe we could add our two cents here!! That person was off their rocker to even start that thread in the first place,since I don't think I have seen any group age as nice as these guys have. Do you think that person is a guy? Usually they wonder what makes us girls go for cetain types. Who knows, but I think they all look very physically atractive as ever,especially Mr. the Edge,he gets most improved by a long shot. As a youngster,he really didn't look as cute.Bono could have gone the other direction,given that he is the front guy and they are the ones that usually end up looking old and sad, but not this cutie!!! Still has that sexy swagger and the whole package. Larry, well there isn't much to say about this handsome dude,but given that he did that Electrical Storm video at his age without a shirt on, says it all. Adam is second most improved,he has really aged into a fine looking gent.
They are my age,so when you compare them to others at my age,there is no contest I must say!!!
I could go on forever about them,but in the original thread,there were several who got to write what I was thinking!!

Back
Top Bottom