I need some cheering up real bad.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
I had to take my mother to the emergency ward at the hospital for she was really weak and tired. They found out that her blood count with low and she needed 2 units of blood. They don't yet know how she is losing blood, but are doing tests right now. My mom is all I have right now for my dad passed away 3 years ago. I do hope it is not anything serious.
frown.gif

Even though its been under different circumstance as u know.....I totally understand how u feel right now, and, like yourself, I dont have a father either......
frown.gif

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS TINY SO TIGHT)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

hang on in there darlin, I do hope and pray for you that ur mummy will be ok.....I really truly do.............please please keep us updated........

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
I had to take my mother to the emergency ward at the hospital for she was really weak and tired. They found out that her blood count with low and she needed 2 units of blood. They don't yet know how she is losing blood, but are doing tests right now. My mom is all I have right now for my dad passed away 3 years ago. I do hope it is not anything serious.
frown.gif

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

my mom passed away three years ago as well..i'm not really close to my dad, but i would hate for anything to happen to him, i would miss him terribly!

you're not alone,always remember that!

------------------
Larrysgirl:)

(((((tiny)))))

I'm crying at the thought of that happening to my mother. I don't even want to imagine life without her...

All I can do is tell you that I'm praying for you and your mother. I hope all will be well.

Love and hugs,
hippy

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

((((tiny))))

I'm so sorry honey
frown.gif
I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. We're always here for you, don't forget that. Please keep us updated.

I am so sorry.....

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

More hugs....

((((((((((((((TD)))))))))))))

Give us updates on how your mom is doing.... and give her a hug from me too.

i am sorry to hear that your momma is not well tinydancer, my prayers are with you and your family. ((BIG HUG))

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

frown.gif
(((tiny dancer))) I really hope it turns out okay.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

i know i'm a bit late, but i'm praying for you and your mother also!! i hope all goes well...and let her know that there's a whole gang of girls out here who are really pulling for her!

(((tiny)))

"it's just a moment, this time will pass"

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Official Member of SC

(((Tiny Dancer))) ((((Her Mom)))

I know how you feel, I really do. I've been through things like this too. I still worry about my Mom. Now I have one more person to pray for, and I will.

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Thanks girls your prayers are being answered. My mother is doing better today. She is a little more perky and has some color in her face, since getting the 2 units of blood. they are still doing tests on her,and she is hanging in there.

You girls are the best!!!!
smile.gif

i'm SOOOOOO relieved...i hate to hear bad news, and this is definately not that! i'll still be sending my prayers and love!!!

Back
Top Bottom