I need hugs, people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arhitetka

Acrobat
OMG! I had the most awful experience right now and I need some love. There was a fire in my building in the apartament next to mine :( there was smoke coming out of everywhere! All is good now and noone was hurt but I'm still shaking:scream:

so I need some pics of guys expressing love to each other :hug:

So gald to know you and your loved ones are ok.:hug:

I am sure SG and Granny are on the way!:yes:

:yikes: That sounds scary! Glad you're ok! :hug: :hug:

338195b.jpg

bono4184rw.jpg

thanks everyone..I knew PLEBA was the place to go,this pics are really cheering me up :love:

arhitetka! :hug: X 1,000,000!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through something so horrifying! I'm extremely relieved to hear that everyone turned out okay. :hug: We had a fire on the 4th of July (love when people use illegal fireworks), but the building was nowhere near mine. We found out about it on the news, actually - the reporter was at the scene, and we thought, "Wow, that looks just like one of our buildings!" so we took a gander, and yep, 6 units were completely destroyed. Nobody was hurt but 9 families got displaced.

This after a Christmastime fire last year at the management office that was an electrical fire. And so whaddya know...towards the end of summertime this year they gave the property manager an award for handling all the crises (plus just doing the great job that she really does do), and they call it the Torch Award! I think I was the first one to point out the irony to her, and she kind of chuckled about it.

Anyway - I hope you get back to normal as soon as possible. :hug:
3453%3A%3C5523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E232386488%3A559ot1lsi

Last edited:
Oh, Arhitetka... I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles! Thank God everyone is alright!

:hug: :hug: to you!

Photobucket keeps kicking me off tonight, so I hope these post...
Electrical_storm_bathtub_5_big_kiss.jpg

LarryEdgedanceBW.jpg

Well, that looks to be it, because PB just kicked off again!!

Hope you :D again soon!

Went scrounging through Photobucket...it's not a hug, exactly, but it is kind of in a similar vein, and it always makes me smile when I see it (doesn't hurt that it's one of my favorite pictures of the guys), so hopefully it'll do the same for you :):

U22.jpg

Shame to hear about the fires you mentioned, too, Lemon Grrrrrl-glad nobody was hurt, though. And LOL at the award the girl got-that's funny :p.

Angela

Im so sorry I hope you are feeling better now! :hug:. Know what' it's like to go through an experience like that. When I was 8 we had a house fire and unfortunately the house was destroyed and we lost everything. Thankfully all of my family was not hurt though. One of my brother's had luckily been sleeping on the couch and smelled the smoke and woke everyone else up. Keep looking at the pictures of our guys and smile! :). BTW the ones of Edge and Bono hugging are sooooooo adorable! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom