I need help !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JemEvans

War Child
Hello, Hello. I'm @ a place called Vertigo...-devi
Girls and lemonboy....I need help!! Recently I've noticed a change in my U2 behavior. Now normally those who have seen me around can easily notice that i am a Huge Edge girl. I mean just to see a picture of him.... :drool: He's a great musician. The music that he is able to play from his soul :love: and his entire personality are just....major WOW!! I could go on about just being able to sit and watch his fingers gracefully strum across his guitar....and LOADS more but....well... I can't ignore that now a days I've been seriously lusting after....*takes a deep breath and hopes she won't get hunted down for this*... Bono.
I just can't help myself !! Simply listening to his voice just does things to me that hearing Edge's guitar hasn't for a while !!!
I'm sorry Edge but Bono has gone and seduced me over to his side!! So girls...and lemonboy.... can I be saved?? or is it just too late for me?? Will I ever be able to lust after Edge like in the days b4 ?? -somehow i think him getting married to morleigh just turned me to look to the others in the band- Or am I just destined to now become a Bono luster....*looks around to make sure Ali isn't listening.... :lol: nah Ali is the coolest !* Please help. Either post damn sexy pics of Edge that you think might bring me back or post drool worthy pics of Bono that might just finish the job of sending me into Bono world.
:bono: or :edge: I just can't pick !!

nooo

Noooo
NOOO! You MUST fight the dark side!! Bono's great- but we have a major lack of Edge girls- and you- you're an edge fanatic! nooo! C'mon- looky at these lurvely pics, perhaps you will come to yer senses! :drool:

334879%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A3386%3A%3C3ot1lsi

334879%3A323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A6%3E%3B%3B6%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232394295%3B%3B6nu0mrj

334879%3A323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A6%3E%3B%3B6%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232398567846nu0mrj

Awww, you poor thing. It's okay, I go back and forth as well LOL. I can't decide if I love Adam or Larry, I LOVE BOTH!!!! I'm a PLEBA slut!!!! j/k, don't worry about it

Here are some drool worthy Edge pics, just for you!!!!!

01.jpg

Sex-ay

13.jpg

One of the coolest pics I've ever seen

21.jpg

You know what they say about men with big hands.......

30.jpg

22.jpg

31.jpg

Those eyes......

33.jpg

Au Naturele

34.jpg

MORE TO COME........

Oh you Edge girls are quite convincing (I remember my fling with Mr. The Edge a while back *sigh*)

Anyhoo I must make another appeal from the Dark Side

Bflowers.jpg

Bono: Jeeeeeeem, I have flowers for you!!!!

bad6.jpg

"I make Suspenders and no shirt look sexy. I think I am the only man on the face of the earth who can do that."

spiralstairs.jpg

"I heard you were coming to visit my side of the mansion so I dressed up special just for you Jem."

eye.jpg

"Did you know that I have patented this look.... no woman can resist it"

Bblack.jpg

"Kiss me Jem, I know you want to"

*edited to say that that last pic had me on the floor :drool:

Last edited:
i've made up my mind

Well beLIEve it or not I was THIS close to seriously going back to Edge but THEN ms daisybean just HAD to post those last pics of Bono :drool: oh i hate to say this but... I've been seduced to the Darkside!! I'm sorry Edge but.... I'm leaving you for Bono.
Edge- What?? but Jem...baby...
me- please don't make this harder than it already is....
Edge- what is it about Bono that makes you drool over him now??
me- *counts on her fingers* MacPhisto, Fly and Bono....all one person 3 different personas..... plus there's just something about the darkside that makes me want him more
Edge- you'll be back... you're an Edge girl @ heart....I'll get you back soon enough
*looks @ the pics daisy posted* :drool: good GOD all mighty!! *turns in her Edge lusting card and trades it in for a Bono lusting card*
Let the Fun begin !!

Sorry erin but it's far too late for me to go back.... I've traveled too deep into the darkness which is Bono.......ummm that sounded SO wrong! but I don't care lol!!
:drool: :bono: :drool: I've turned in my beanie and guitar.... I now lust after Bono and the sensual sexiness which is him. Maybe one day I will find my path back to Edge.....who knows....maybe this is just one of those wild amazing flings that I gotta get out of my system to fully be a Edge girl...then again maybe i've found my true path of U2ness. ok i'm gonna be quiet now.

bonogeorgemag.jpg

*crosses fingers and hopes pic shows up...if not....it's the one of bono in ALL black w/the cross in his mouth* :drool: from looking @ the pic

It's ok........everybody starts out the same way, you try to resist Bono, but you can't. Nobody can!!!
You think, "oh, I love Edge, but you know that Bono's kinda cute", but then it's more like "Man, Edge and Bono have got it", and finally it ends up without Edge and becomes "I LOVE BONO!!!"
You can't help it, he has mysterious powers over females!
You can't resist Bono, don't even try!!!!

MWAAAAA AAAAAA AAAAAA AAAHHHHH!!!
:mac::mac::mac::mac::mac::mac::mac:

53.jpg

Back
Top Bottom