I need a womans wiew on a problem!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonboy

Refugee
So....

When I went to highschool there was this really gorgeous girlin my French class.

We were always sitting next to eachother talking and never caring much for grammar anyway.

well after graduation we became really good friends talking on the phone for hours every day,going to coffeeshops and we even spent New years eve with eachother but we have never had any other aims than friendship. But as she is very beautiful I have felt myself more and more attracted to her.
But of course she has a boyfriend.

We usually go out clubbing on the weekends
and this weekend we were at a party together
we were having a couple of drinks and just fooled around a little like you tend to when you?re drunk.
then we went to a club and there was a little kissing on the dancefloor nothing serious(No tongue).
then I asked if I should walk her home as I have did many times before.
And she said I could sleep over if I wanted to, and I took the couch but then she told me to come to the bed.Suddenly we started cuddleing and baboom I realize I have her tongue in my mouth and then one thing led to another and I leave all up to you to figure that part out.

So now Im confused!

Shall I call her or act as nothing has happened or tell her how I feel(I don?t know how I feel!) what shall I do?

Advice needed very badly!

------------------
"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Lemons, the chicks- they love the lemon"
-Bono in Rotterdam-

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

Wow, Lemonboy, you're a wild thing!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

I think you should call her and act like nothing happened and see how SHE acts and take it from there. If you ignore her now, even out of your own fear, she may think you were 'using' her and got what you want and now are discarding her! Don't be afraid, even if she cusses you at least you'll know, and she might just be sitting there waiting to hear from you, asking her friends stuff like this!
wink.gif
Best of luck Lemonboy.

I think you should talk to her about it, see how she feels about what happened. So that way neither of you gets the "wrong" message.

If you like her and she like you then go for it

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

AIM: daisyone75

I think that you need to be honest with her. If you don't know how you feel then you can't really tell her. Maybe you should talk to her and just explain that you didn't mean for anything to happen, and that it made you think about things. Then take some time to figure out what it is that you want!!

Good luck Lemonboy!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
I think that you need to be honest with her. If you don't know how you feel then you can't really tell her. Maybe you should talk to her and just explain that you didn't mean for anything to happen, and that it made you think about things. Then take some time to figure out what it is that you want!!

Agreed.

PS. I love the Bono quote in your signature, Lemonboy!

First of all,Thank you for all your help.

I called her and we decided to go out for coffee tomorrow.

Then comes the next step,what do I say?

Maybe this is a stupid question but when it comes to relationships im sort of handicapped.*lol*

And I?ve decided that I don?t wanna let this chance get away.

I?ve tried to figure what Bono would do but that only gives me the voices of Macphisto and The fly!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Lemons, the chicks- they love the lemon"
-Bono in Rotterdam-

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

Originally posted by Lemonboy:
Maybe this is a stupid question but when it comes to relationships im sort of handicapped.*lol*

Lemonboy, the fact that you are concerned about what to do and came HERE to ask US about relationship stuff shows that you are not handicapped at all!

I applaud you for taking the first step and calling her!
smile.gif

As for what to say: Just let it come naturally. What happened between the two of you is probably the first thing on both of your minds, so it'll come out sometime in coversation.

As strange as this may seem coming from someone who hardly knows you, I really hope this works out for you, cause you've been so much fun around here and I'm sure you would be cool to hang out with in real life!
smile.gif

Good luck! (And let us know how it goes
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

*squeeze*

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Oh my goodness, Lemonboy, that is an interesting situation. At least you are able to have coffee tomorrow.

I can't give any specific advice, so just be yourself. Follow your instincts. Be that same friend to her that you've always been. If you do that, then whatever the next step is will come naturally.

Good luck!

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

I?ve tried to figure what Bono would do but that only gives me the voices of Macphisto and The fly!
biggrin.gif

If you appear looking and sounding like Macphisto, women will fall at your feet.

Guys with horns, that's where it's at ;-)

(I'm relationship handicapped too, so please excuse my lack of serious advice)

she is very beautiful I have felt myself more and more attracted to her.

Well, you've taken the first step by calling her, now, tell her what you told us (see your quote above). Ask her where she wants this to go. Obviously things will be different now that you've slept together. You two are obviously good friends which is always a good way to start a relationship but what is the deal with her boyfriend? Are they still together? Maybe you should clear that up first. Good luck to you Lemonboy! Let us know how it goes
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

So...pretend you're Adam....
"What would Adam do?"
You know he's been there.........
good luck, remember she's still your friend...

Originally posted by daisybean:
I think you should talk to her about it, see how she feels about what happened. So that way neither of you gets the "wrong" message.

If you like her and she like you then go for it

Ditto. Although it will be a difficult conversation, it is important to clear the air.

------------------
*Proud owner, maker, and baker of THE U2 cookies*

I think you should phone her. Just say hi and usual beginning a phone call chat. Hopefully she will mention something (or not mention something) first and then take it from there. I really hope it all works out for you either way
smile.gif

Originally posted by FizzingWhizzbees:
If you appear looking and sounding like Macphisto, women will fall at your feet.

Oh how true. You may get stared at on the way to the coffee shop (by men thinking you are really weird) but you are sure to have a huge crowd of women worshipping you as you go. Macphisto can't fail to have that effect
smile.gif

Originally posted by FizzingWhizzbees:

Oh how true. You may get stared at on the way to the coffee shop (by men thinking you are really weird) but you are sure to have a huge crowd of women worshipping you as you go. Macphisto can't fail to have that effect
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom