I need a *real* leather day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I did indeed make that particular avatar :wink:

bonou4.gif

His camera-humping ways during Until The End Of The World sparked a certain obsession :wink:

I really am missing out something here..... I'm afraid I haven't seen that camera humping...
and yes I want it, but for me it doesn't have to be encased...... :drool:

also, thank you SO MUCH for that live aid!!!! I just saw it... Bono was in a very very kissy mood... guh he kissed about four girls there,... who were the two blondes standing on the 2nd stage? the ones he kissed before going backstage.. (btw, I can clearly see THEE explorer standing there, I thought the third song they'd do was pride :confused: )
and the dance is sooo cute... and the sympathy for the devil piece... I totally went :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: over the Mullettttt it looked like Bono turned into a rooaaarring Lion!!!! :drool: and say again the mullet sucks.... and this time, don't lie! and the leather pants are so :drool: and Bono looked sooo cute there...
:faint: too much.. Bono... hotness... :faint:

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

xray... no thanks,... I want that man! :drool: I don't think I'd ever survive seeing Bono in leather live.... I'd spontaneously die of a heart attack... would be a very pleasant death tho :drool:

nah, i think that one is from the same show they used for the clip for the live video of UTEOTW.. i believe that was at Yankees Stadium?

It's the one on the Best of 1990-200 DVD, according to the liner notes, the performances shot were from Houston, Texas, and Yankee Stadium, New York.
He does do the same thing on the ZooTV Sydney video, but it's edited differently, and you don't get the lovely first-person close up of the hot leather encased Irish crotch.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
It's the one on the Best of 1990-200 DVD, according to the liner notes, the performances shot were from Houston, Texas, and Yankee Stadium, New York.
He does do the same thing on the ZooTV Sydney video, but it's edited differently, and you don't get the lovely first-person close up of the hot leather encased Irish crotch.

aaaargh why don't the (@I!#&@*(! idiots here don't have that dvd(nor have I found Boston 01 ) and video's.... U2 need to put ZooTv and Popmart on Dvd!!! I want to see them!!!!! (suddenly Zootv is very very high on my list!! :drool: )
Bono's humpin' is very very nice.. :drool: he can hump me anytime.. just like with the SNL gal...

Galeongirl said:

aaaargh why don't the (@I!#&@*(! idiots here don't have that dvd(nor have I found Boston 01 ) and video's.... U2 need to put ZooTv and Popmart on Dvd!!! I want to see them!!!!! (suddenly Zootv is very very high on my list!! :drool: )
Bono's humpin' is very very nice.. :drool: he can hump me anytime.. just like with the SNL gal...

If you are a member of U2.com you can watch the video of UTEOTW with that scene in full (more than whats shown in the gif above). But if you're not a member you only get the 1st 30 seconds so and that part comes later. And it is a very nice part indeed. ;)

(Here are some more glimpses of it...
iconsmallbonozoo.gif
)

Last edited:
^I remember watching the best of- dvd for the first time, and UTEOTW for the first time, and..
well, Bono sort of surprised me with that one. :laugh: Bono humping that camera just reassured me of the fact that ZOO TV was the sexiest-thing-ever-witnessed-by mankind.

:combust: :faint: :drool: :combust: :rockon:

can somebody who IS a member please post the link here??? (grmbl at my parents for not allowing me to!)
to get the link.. play the thing in wmp high quality.. rightmouse click on the screen, properties.. you'll see a link ending on .wmv... could somebody please post that link here???? :sad: :help:

Galeongirl said:
can somebody who IS a member please post the link here??? (grmbl at my parents for not allowing me to!)
to get the link.. play the thing in wmp high quality.. rightmouse click on the screen, properties.. you'll see a link ending on .wmv... could somebody please post that link here???? :sad: :help:

I've tried that but I can't figure out exactly what you mean, sorry! It plays in either Quicktime or Real Player but I can't save them... Let me try again, but I don't think it works like that...

bonocomet said:

I've tried that but I can't figure out exactly what you mean, sorry! It plays in either Quicktime or Real Player but I can't save them... Let me try again, but I don't think it works like that...

well you can play them in windows mediaplayer too!! well at least here I can..
you need wmp for it!

Back
Top Bottom