I Need a little favour from plebans :reject:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caroni

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hi.
I have a little problem here.

I really want to have a premium membership, but now you can´t pay by mony order, I can´t have a paypal account because here in Venezuela I have to get a pre paid card to do it and it is kind of expensive for me rigth now :)D ). The thing is, I have the cash $ but I can´t use it to buy that card.

So, my request is: Please someone with a paypal account would be so kind to pay my membership? of course I will send the money first :reject:

Here´s Sicy´s comment about it:

Ok make sure they know the instructions for paying for another member's premium.

Can I pay for premium membership for another member?

If you'd like to purchase premium membership for another member, please to not use the payment link as this will just upgrade your own account for another year. You must send a payment manually to paypal[at]socialknowledge.net and include the username of the member you wish to pay for. Then pm Sicy or Andy with the paypal transaction ID number/details and member name so that we can properly update the subscriptions.

Well, if someone is nice enough to do this for me, please let me know :hug:
I´ll take comments and ideas too :D

:reject:

I would totally do it but I don't have a paypal account anymore (identity theft scare). Sorry. I'm sure someone here will take you up on your offer though.

Back
Top Bottom